PDA

View Full Version : Winder/Bethlehem/Barrow Meet - Barrow Crossings - Sundays - 7pm

ChnkyLao
10-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Alright its about time we found a place in barrow county with plenty of room for a meet

This meet will be at the Barrow Crossing shopping center in the parking lot between the Staples and Belk, Barrow Crossing is located off 81 in the 316 /81 intersection
for those not familiar its the new target/mcdonalds/staples/belk/petco/stevebs/etc just built

or here is a map of where barrow crossing is (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl)

Lets try to keep the stupid shit to a minimal, and the place clean because we all know barrow county needs money and cops will be there quickly

240sx_boi
10-05-2010, 10:02 PM
ill be there!

ChnkyLao
10-05-2010, 10:07 PM
sweet its growing already

-EnVus-
10-05-2010, 10:16 PM
If TDS or Steed comes ill come by lol

ChnkyLao
10-05-2010, 10:21 PM
If TDS or Steed comes ill come by lol

ask them to stop by also =)

Hatmanafro
10-09-2010, 12:06 AM
like i said in the other thread. im DTF.. but if i gotta work itl be a minute till i get there.. lol

Theycall_Metue
10-09-2010, 04:00 AM
ill stop by after 8

JDM_HmongBoy
10-10-2010, 03:31 PM
i stop by

Hatmanafro
10-10-2010, 10:36 PM
so i got off work at 9 and my buddy with the s2k told me that you guys got kicked out. and there was only like 5 people out there. lol.
i wanna hear how it was and what went down. i had my camera and everything cuz i was gonna take sum pics but.. i guess i got off work too late.

ChnkyLao
10-10-2010, 10:49 PM
we got kicked out for loitering i moved it the empty parking next to it lol

it was a small turnout we had like 9 cars total, its cool next week its happening again

Hatmanafro
10-10-2010, 11:01 PM

it was a small turnout we had like 9 cars total, its cool next week its happening again

alright sweet. thats what i like to hear. i would like to see this get big. maybe next week i can document it. lol

JDM_HmongBoy
10-11-2010, 07:27 AM
Nice meet guys, let make this get big.

Theycall_Metue
10-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Sorry couldn't stay long. Had to take girlfriend home from her sisters house. This Sunday I'll clean the hatch up more and hopefully more people will be there

ChnkyLao
10-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Nice meet guys, let make this get big.

hell yea, this time ill be there at 7

-EnVus-
10-13-2010, 11:33 PM

I couldnt make it but that shit is gay fucking Barrow county cops shesh!

mike's02ls1
10-13-2010, 11:50 PM
You can go hang out at O'Reilly Auto Parts in town, I use to work at that store before moving out of state. John Barrett the store manager said it was fine, as long everyone is respectful, and clean up after yourself. Barrow Co. can't mess with you either...... Have Del-Sol boy Jeremy check again to see if its alright..

ChnkyLao
10-14-2010, 12:39 AM
I couldnt make it but that shit is gay fucking Barrow county cops shesh!

barrow county cops didnt ask us to move, the target manager came out and asked us to move, idk why we parked in the very end of the parking lot just parking

You can go hang out at O'Reilly Auto Parts in town, I use to work at that store before moving out of state. John Barrett the store manager said it was fine, as long everyone is respectful, and clean up after yourself. Barrow Co. can't mess with you either...... Have Del-Sol boy Jeremy check again to see if its alright..

not a bad idea i do like the oriellys in winder alot better than the autozone in winder, its a nice parking lot also

ill bring it up at the next meet,

-EnVus-
10-14-2010, 01:42 AM
barrow county cops didnt ask us to move, the target manager came out and asked us to move, idk why we parked in the very end of the parking lot just parking

Wut! Shit fuck that target manager i would have yelled WAL_MART IS BETTER!!!

JDM_HmongBoy
10-14-2010, 07:31 AM
So where are we meeting at this Sunday?

ChnkyLao
10-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Wut! Shit fuck that target manager i would have yelled WAL_MART IS BETTER!!!

i know, they closed like 10 minutes later so i dont know why he asked us to move, target is useless anyways

So where are we meeting at this Sunday?

same spot, the parking lot in front of the fence, besides the target one

well talk about moving it to oriellys

JDM_HmongBoy
10-14-2010, 11:04 AM
which oriellys are you talking about?

preferredduck
10-14-2010, 11:45 AM
only the city of winder cops can mess with you in town, but i know half of them and the Lt had me put a ground kit on car #163 so half of them know me now. sad part is my car is nowhere near clean. lol

Theycall_Metue
10-14-2010, 11:06 PM
the one next to winder sonic

preferredduck
10-15-2010, 02:10 AM

it's the only one in town, close to the texaco on old hwy 29 in winder.

Hatmanafro
10-15-2010, 09:02 AM
oriellys? really? if were gonna go that far might as well go to the sonics right?

Theycall_Metue
10-15-2010, 10:42 AM
that is true.... nothing to do there to be honest and not much room to park

JDM_HmongBoy
10-15-2010, 11:05 AM
So ChnkyLao we still meeting at the Barrow Crossing or at the oriellys at Winder?

preferredduck
10-15-2010, 08:48 PM
that is true.... nothing to do there to be honest and not much room to park

sonic has a way smaller lot and traffic from other people, the parts store would be a free parking lot with lighting. there is always holly hill mall. lol. only people who have been here 12 years will get that one.

-EnVus-
10-15-2010, 09:27 PM
sonic has a way smaller lot and traffic from other people, the parts store would be a free parking lot with lighting. there is always holly hill mall. lol. only people who have been here 12 years will get that one.
Holly Hill is Redneckville also cops are bad in that area they don't like ppl being that close to a Bank

Hatmanafro
10-15-2010, 10:14 PM
where ever we meet i wont be able to get there till 9 or later.. i work every sunday

-EnVus-
10-15-2010, 10:47 PM
where ever we meet i wont be able to get there till 9 or later.. i work every sunday

I need some discounts on some Burgers man lol

preferredduck
10-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Holly Hill is Redneckville also cops are bad in that area they don't like ppl being that close to a Bank

12 years ago it wasn't a redneck hangout but the cops were still bad there back then. they were ok for a couple of years and then it got worse after a drunk idiot tried to burn out in his brand new mustang and hit the car wash wall head on and totaalled the car 2 days after he bought it, that is whan they really said no more.

Theycall_Metue
10-16-2010, 02:08 AM
shoot i gotta work 10am-8pm but ill be there
ducky you gotta check out the new lip i got

preferredduck
10-16-2010, 02:13 AM
shoot i gotta work 10am-8pm but ill be there

i gotta fix mine. when we decide a location i will probably show up even though the car is trashed because i have basically lived in it for a month or so but i haven't been out in a while. i have a mugen that is already black but i think it needs to be repainted and there is a corner part missing from it so i need to make if sturdy so i don't lose a 3rd lip. We will be the only one's out there with wires under the hood though i am doing an install tomorrow and turning the guy onto IA, if robert shows up that will be 3 of us. a guy named teng came by tonight and had asked you about your car and bought a PS pump from me. gotta go out and find this damn washer and stop my fuel leak now!!!!

-EnVus-
10-16-2010, 02:32 AM
I busted him in the old lip for talking shit lol

preferredduck
10-17-2010, 01:26 AM
I busted him in the old lip for talking shit lol

He!!! i didn't know you could just buy anotother one, i guess after the bobbit incident anything is repaceable now.

topsecret2JZ
10-17-2010, 10:39 AM
sooooo whats the deal whos gonna meet and i say if possible why not just meet at steve b's its in that parking lot right and i think they r open on sundays, we could meet there eat and hang out, im down i got about four others who will come we just wanna make sure somepeople are gonna show up tonight :)

Theycall_Metue
10-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Let's just meet same spot as last week in the target shopping center untill we think of something else

preferredduck
10-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Let's just meet same spot as last week in the target shopping center untill we think of something else

sounds risky but it's a big parking lot for sure.

topsecret2JZ
10-17-2010, 05:38 PM
just like i said same parking lot but lets go to the steve bs or the mcdonalds or something so we will be somewhere where we spent money then we r customers see what im saying, ill be there for sure along with about five other cars so, come on people show up if we gotta move lets ride out to the sonic in winder or something as a group idk

ChnkyLao
10-17-2010, 08:38 PM
eh i showed up at 7 stayed to 8 with my boy no one came so i dipped

anyone go after 8?

topsecret2JZ
10-17-2010, 09:48 PM
me and my friends went it was like eight thirty no one there rode to the sonic no one ate there just use, stupid ass meet no one showed last time i show up unless there r actually people that are gonna show up

gforce71
10-17-2010, 09:48 PM
I rolled through a little before 7. But I didn't see any cars so I rolled out for some food. Lol.

Theycall_Metue
10-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Pretty gay. Not sure if I'm going out anymore

preferredduck
10-17-2010, 10:23 PM
went by a couple of times and saw nada, i think i passed a few of you guys but ditto on the results here.

-EnVus-
10-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Ya Cant have these to often or people get tired of them. Try planning just once a month so people can plan ahead and look forward to it and not on a Sunday do Saturday night meets...

preferredduck
10-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Ya Cant have these to often or people get tired of them. Try planning just once a month so people can plan ahead and look forward to it and not on a Sunday do Saturday night meets...

yea but out here sunday nights suck and i would much rahter spend with fellow import enthusiiasts that watching BS on TC

JDM_HmongBoy
10-18-2010, 07:27 AM
i did went but there was nobody there at the Barrow parking lot at Target. So i also went to O'Reilly at Winder to check but noone was also there to, so went to check at the Sonic but also no body.

JDM_HmongBoy
10-18-2010, 07:42 AM
But i did also see some hondas like a some eg ek and some integra with blue and yellow HID on 316

[3000gt20s]
10-18-2010, 09:01 AM
yep.... no one was there so went to sonic to with the crew

JDM_HmongBoy
10-18-2010, 11:00 AM
yep, it was just timing guys nobody show up at the same time, but we should show up at the same time or something like that for next week, or we should have a roll check for the people that is showing up to the car meet.

JDM_HmongBoy
10-18-2010, 11:09 AM
We humans are not perfect all the times, so we makes mistakes, this include myself for showing up late. So we must learn from the mistakes that I and other has made.

So i hope that mistake will not fail this meet to grow, I will still love to see the Winder/Barrow meet growing

Thanks Guys.

ChnkyLao
10-18-2010, 02:15 PM
back to sonics guys? the target is good for a big meet but this isnt a big meet anytime soon,

plus everyone drives by sonics

preferredduck
10-19-2010, 02:08 PM
But i did also see some hondas like a some eg ek and some integra with blue and yellow HID on 316

i saw some HID's, a DA it looked like on 81 near 316 going the other way than i was. seemed there were maybe 4 cars in a row os i didn't think it was kust by chance.

rickgiblin
10-19-2010, 11:22 PM
hey, even though i got a mustang now (which probibly none of yall know me because i use to live in suwanee) but im tired of staying at the house. is this meet still going on or what. o, i picked up a red/copper mustang gt. o, and im trying to get some people to go up to commerce friday night for the open night if anyone is intrested