PDA

View Full Version : Sports BCS race

quiet_s0ng
10-03-2010, 09:22 AM
i just wanted to start a thread to see where does everyone stands with college football, with that said lets get to discussing shall we...

personally i'm an oregon fan all the way. with yesterday's come back win over stanford from 21 to 3 to totally shuting them out in the second half and winning 52 to 31 i believe they are the ones to knock bama out this year. that is the game i'm looking forward to watching. both teams are at the top of their games. both teams got great QB, both teams got explosive RBs, and both teams are putting up points every game. the difference that i believe that puts oregon in front is the fact that they had two tough comeback wins over TN and stanford. that proves to me that they know how to play under pressure. that being behind early in a game does not stop them from playing the game their way and that's scoring on both offence and defence. they are completely unstopable once the offence gets going and the defence turns into a brick wall in the second half by only so far allowing only 7 points to be score on them in the second half. i know is still early in the year with only 5 games played but the power teams have made themselfs be knew. OREGON vs ALABAMA in the BCS BOWL

GO DUCKS!!

BanginJimmy
10-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Did you actually say Oregon had a tough comeback over tennessee? Tn sucks really bad.

Considering bama has gotten through the only tough teams in the SEC already I think its a forgone conclusion they are in the NCG. Oregon still has a lot of work to do to win their conference and they still need to jump and OSU team that has 3 more ranked teams on their schedule.