PDA

View Full Version : Sports WTF UGA

nreggie454
10-03-2010, 12:01 AM
How in the hell does the University of Georgia start a season 1-4? That should never happen, ever. This isn't how Georgia does football. You can't blame those losses on the absence of A.J. Green, either. We suck this year, and really, really hard. I was thinking that Richt could blame this shitty season on a new defensive staff, but if I were him, I'd be writing a resume right about now.

Please don't bring GT into this discussion, this is only about how bad UGA sucks.

-EnVus-
10-03-2010, 12:48 AM
I stopped watching Georgia last week....I'm rolling with TIDE this year..

VIP Style
10-03-2010, 08:02 PM
lol yeah UGA blows serious cock this year. I think its time for some serious changes at UGA concerning their football program.

nreggie454
10-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Georgia is looking much better since their terrible start. Although they have played pretty weak teams lately, they have won big. They beat Tennessee who should have beaten LSU and they trounced Kentucky who beat South Carolina last week. For some crazy reason, they are in the running to win the SEC East, and I really think they can do it if they keep the tempo up and correct the few flaws they have left remaining.