PDA

View Full Version : General Chat need some advice.....

[3000gt20s]
09-28-2010, 10:41 PM
ok IA i need your help on this one.. this guy want to trade me a 1997 audi a4 quatro with 4 inch down pipe, apr stage stage 2 ecu, stage 2 clutch on 15 pounds of boost motor has 70k miles, carbon fiber hood, and a 3 1/2 inch magnaflow exhaust....... trade for my 2001 s10 body drop???? reps to those who give advice ...thanks

-EnVus-
09-28-2010, 10:54 PM
You would like it hell id like it but my bro just got rid of a S4 and well maintenance and upkeep for an Audi :(

[3000gt20s]
09-28-2010, 10:59 PM
You would like it hell id like it but my bro just got rid of a S4 and well maintenance and upkeep for an Audi :(

my truck needs work .. and hydros is not cheap to work on so im hoping when i meet with him tomorrow he see the potential and keeps my truck... he said he has all maintenance record so i gguess is up kept well

nvrenough
09-29-2010, 12:47 AM
I say go for it... Audi's when in good condition are:

1: Fun as hell to drive
2: SUPER reliable
3: Easy to sell

I'd say it's the better option between the two... it's a great car, as long as all maintenance records are there, and the car is running/driving well.

Best of luck!

On_Her_Face
10-04-2010, 10:57 AM
I say go for it... Audi's when in good condition are:

1: Fun as hell to drive
2: SUPER reliable
3: Easy to sell

I'd say it's the better option between the two... it's a great car, as long as all maintenance records are there, and the car is running/driving well.

Best of luck!

I wouldn't say "SUPER" reliable by any means. They are good cars, but let's face it, the car has been modded, and has been beat on. Example: ~I'm selling a Mustang with a blower and slicks, never been tracked~. If it's been modded it's been pushed. My advice is simple just take a good look at the car, and if you are unsure, pay a mechanic 60 bucks to do an inspection on the car. The 60 bucks is well worth knowing if the car is a turd or not.