rickgiblin
11-13-2005, 11:12 PM
SOLD LOCK THREAD PLEASE AND LET IT FALL

rickgiblin
11-13-2005, 11:14 PM
it also comes with bunch of extras...

tripp03
11-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Ever wrecked, if so what's the damage? Clear title? What all is missing? If everything ok, I'll buy today and consider it sold! Please email me at [email protected] for fastest response or better yet, call me at 404-435-8600. Also, what extras are you referring to?

rickgiblin
11-14-2005, 12:39 PM
see pics above^^^^ but everything that was damaged was replaced so its like new.. ill give you a call today tripp. ill call you at about 3. later

Annihilation
11-14-2005, 01:37 PM
so do u have any new pic? price?

rickgiblin
11-14-2005, 01:46 PM
price is 2300... and im putting it back together... i took alot of it apart cuse i had buyers (so what i thought) but everyone backed out... so im putting it back together... but thats what it will look like when im done... it will be the perfect race bike or stunt bike. just lmk

tripp03
11-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Cool call me when you can 404-435-8600.

Annihilation
11-14-2005, 01:59 PM
salvage title?

tripp03
11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Still waiting for your call. If I dont pick up because of bad reception, call me at 770-592-5445, thanks.

rickgiblin
11-14-2005, 07:45 PM
tripp... just called you back.. give me

Dave
11-15-2005, 07:27 AM
so what's the deal, is it a salvage title (yes/no)??

drtyhatch
11-15-2005, 07:31 AM
so what's the deal, is it a salvage title (yes/no)??
I think thats pretty obvious seeing how he won't answer the question but dances around it by saying great stunt or race bike.

Low price though so i guess it makes up for it.

Dave
11-15-2005, 08:22 AM
I think thats pretty obvious seeing how he won't answer the question but dances around it by saying great stunt or race bike.

Low price though so i guess it makes up for it.

IT THERE ARE A FEW TYPES REBUILT/SALVAGE OR PARTS ONLY TITLE... SOME OF WHICH CAN BE FIXED.

rickgiblin
11-21-2005, 09:35 PM
bump... dude fell threw... thanks tripp... told about 6 people that it was sold and dude backs out. gotta love em

Dave
11-22-2005, 07:35 AM
bump... dude fell threw... thanks tripp... told about 6 people that it was sold and dude backs out. gotta love em

so what type of title does it have???

rickgiblin
11-22-2005, 10:41 AM
it has no title... my mom called teh dmv today and they said that it could get a salvage title when compled. but as of rite now it has njo title... it will come with a bill of sale and all that.

Dave
11-22-2005, 10:45 AM
it has no title... my mom called teh dmv today and they said that it could get a salvage title when compled. but as of rite now it has njo title... it will come with a bill of sale and all that.

what's the history of the bike... where did you get it from, etc.

Dave
11-22-2005, 10:46 AM
where was it last titled at??

rickgiblin
11-22-2005, 12:18 PM
ga... im gonna go ahead and build it back up then get a salvage title... then sell it for liek 4000, unless someone can buy it soon

Dave
11-22-2005, 12:46 PM
how will you get a salvage title with just a bill of sale??

BlkTegGsr
11-22-2005, 02:10 PM
This thread is worthless your trying to sell this bike like a crackhead trying to sell a hamburger. Your not answer question asked, and your beating around the bush. I could give you a bill a sale on a stolen chevy and they would give you a tag until someone realize that it was hot.

rickgiblin
11-22-2005, 04:29 PM
hey dude, for one... i have answered his question so thanks for being an ass, and two, its not stolen like some of your shit is probibly... how about if you dont have a question about others shit... or you dont want to buy what there selling... then stay the fuck out. im not an asshole but you calling me a crackhead and shit... Fuck you

rickgiblin
11-22-2005, 04:35 PM
the history on the bike is that my co worker bought the bike, well we went riding one day and he laid it down at about 40-50 mph. well he quit paying on his loan, so they came to repo it... well he was in the process of rebuilding it so they said keep it. so now theres no title on it. the dmv said by what my mom tells me is that take the bill of sale from the owner and all the reciets from the parts adn such and thell look it over and give a salvage title or something like that

Carlos
11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
the history on the bike is that my co worker bought the bike, well we went riding one day and he laid it down at about 40-50 mph. well he quit paying on his loan, so they came to repo it... well he was in the process of rebuilding it so they said keep it. so now theres no title on it. the dmv said by what my mom tells me is that take the bill of sale from the owner and all the reciets from the parts adn such and thell look it over and give a salvage title or something like that

well if its your friend's from work, he should be listed as the register person in the registration card. and the lienholder will be the bank. so the bank will have to release the title. and so your co-worker could apply for a duplicate title (shouldn't be to hard if this story is true).

rickgiblin
11-24-2005, 09:53 AM
bump

trooper99
11-24-2005, 10:42 AM
You won't get any title till the lien is released by the bank. That means if you buy this bike you will also have to pay off the loan or no title will ever be release to you. Unless your friend agree to pay off the loan other wise this is as good as parts.

rickgiblin
11-24-2005, 01:25 PM
well im just selling it rite now as is for 1700... you might be able to but im not shure... but its basically a track bike or a stunt bike or parts. i need money or make an offer or will accept trades too

David88vert
11-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Legally, that bike is owned by the financing company and the loan would be listed as "in default". If you sell that bike and give a bill of sale with it, you personally could potentially be charged with numerous felonies since the value of the bike is over $500. I would recommend that you reconsider selling it until you have a title in hand. I know for a fact that the DMV will not let you get a salvage title for the bike unless the insurance company paid the loan off and received the title. They would have to have the salvage title supplied to you. The best thing you could do is have your friend get the title from the financing company. The only real option other than that is sell the bike to someone who already has a valid title and frame for the bike (or they can purchase one of Ebay).

You could part it out on Ebay and make more money than you are currently asking though. :-) That's what I would suggest. Engine should land you some good money by itself. Part out every little thing on it.

I would hate to see you land in jail for writing a bill of sale. But it's your perogative if you choose to do it.

BlkTegGsr
12-12-2005, 07:04 AM
This thread is worthless your trying to sell this bike like a crackhead trying to sell a hamburger. Your not answer question asked, and your beating around the bush. I could give you a bill a sale on a stolen chevy and they would give you a tag until someone realize that it was hot.

As i said before sounds like someone is desperate for da rock

HiPSI
12-12-2005, 09:44 AM

a bank doesn't just let you stop paying on your loan then keep the bike because it's wrecked. they'd expect payoff or they'd have his ass in a sling for final payment of the loan. there's something you're not sharing here because that's a bogus story.

anf1tch21
12-12-2005, 10:32 AM
amen to that...

rickgiblin
12-12-2005, 11:59 AM
SOLD, lock thread and let it fall. thanks