PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

PSINXS
11-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Is it wrong to sell a LEGAL product on a site no matter what the consumer does with it afterward? if it we are going to get all nitpicky about what is allowed to be sold, let's pick out everything in the for sale section that can be used as a weapon, drug use, or anything our OPINION deems unreasonable.

I vote we delete the paintbull gun thread to be deleted just because I THINK its harmful and ppl shouldnt have guns that might be able to hurt ppl or teach our kids violence. :rolleyes:

I was selling a waterpipe n my theread got deleted. They are legal for sale in GA for tobacco use and that is what i advertised it as. TOBACCO USE ONLY in capital type just like that. It got deleted because someone thought that we know ppl are going to use it for marijuana. It is not my business what the consumer does with it after purchase. The same as it goes for novelty shops selling a product.

Hulud
11-13-2005, 05:55 PM
man u cant compare a water pipe to a paintball gun

everyone know what water pipes are really used for
and its up to the admins what to allow

chrisdavis
11-13-2005, 05:56 PM
Did you use it for tobacco or something else. If you used it for something else prior to selling it then it will have residue and then becomes drug paraphernalia, and thus is illegal to sell.

threehundred
11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
hey on the subject of a water TOBACCO pipe. does anyone know if you can by the thng the slide goes in ....or if pinsx is still selling let me know. ( i broke the glass inside the pipe not the slide itself)

PSINXS
11-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I am still selling just pm me about it. i am not at my house so i cant post pics. i'll be back home wednesday.

and its not what u compare it to. its not illegal not matter what ppl use it for. since we know what ppl use things for then lets ban guns because we know ppl kill with them :rolleyes:

but like u say its the mods choice. admin(paul) didnt have a prob just QD. i just figure if we have the right to sell it someone else i believe this site should have the same rights. but hey everything isnt equal.

Hulud
11-13-2005, 06:12 PM
i just figure if we have the right to sell it someone else i believe this site should have the same rights. but hey everything isnt equal.
this site is not america lol
sorry i had to say it lol

PSINXS
11-13-2005, 06:13 PM
no its not, based in USA yes. but whatever. but i dont know the laws of jurisdiction on the internet

Hulud
11-13-2005, 06:14 PM
no its not, based in USA yes. but whatever. but i dont know the laws of jurisdiction on the internet
its just an iffy item so who cares youll sell it one way or another

PSINXS
11-13-2005, 06:17 PM
^agreed. but i just htought it was unfair. it was a rant moreso than an attempt to let my item back on.

Julio
11-13-2005, 06:18 PM
It has been re-opened. You have a Valid Point..

PSINXS
11-13-2005, 06:20 PM
^thanks. i wasnt expecting that, but thanks.

Hulud
11-13-2005, 06:23 PM
IA JUSTICE!
hahaha awesome

HyPer50
11-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Edit: nevermind... read rest of the thread. post is back up lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Yea, PSINXS is a punk bitch. Fucc you, homeboy. Later, QD.

ProjectWidow
11-13-2005, 07:26 PM
hey on the subject of a water TOBACCO pipe. does anyone know if you can by the thng the slide goes in ....or if pinsx is still selling let me know. ( i broke the glass inside the pipe not the slide itself)
i believe you can buy just the slide, they also have different sizes.