PDA

View Full Version : Fucktards on 85, heading to BOTS I assume...

AznTraitor
11-13-2005, 03:30 PM
I was heading back to Columbus this morning around 10:30 and we just got past downtown, when you hear a whole mess of noise coming up from the rear...I'm in the HOV lane and traffic is pretty heavy for this time of day...it's moving at a great pace, but still alot of people on the road....well....a VW Golf goes flying by....and then another, and then a VW Jetta, and a few more come along, and then another Golf....and a silver Evo w/Battle Ground banner on the rear and BG on it's side windows..and a DurtyDubz(s) sticker on one of the VW's. These assholes were tearing thru traffic and riding people's ass's and then weaving in and out....IN TRAFFIC....wtf is wrong with you fucktards? Are your penis's that small that you have to race in traffic? Dont give me that bullshit that you had plenty of room, because the jackass in the silver Jetta cut off a minivan full of people, and they had to slam on their brakes. You fucktards better grow a fucking brain and learn to be more considerate of other people on the road....

who the fuck cares that you are lowered and have some wheels and a BOV? it doesnt make you special and can act the fool on the highways.....You guys are RICERS....sure your car might be clean and not have stickers everywhere, BUT you have the driving mentality of RICERS.

You guys wonder why everyone stereotypes import owners with modified cars? because jackass's like these drive like the highway is their playground......

"oooooh, look at me! I have a turbo and a BOV! I'm so fucking cool"

two words.....GROW UP.

I hope you all get tickets and your insurance goes up.

drupason
11-13-2005, 03:59 PM
yea what he said!

NAIZBST
11-13-2005, 04:06 PM
I agree and there is no reason to drive like that.

Tracy
11-13-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm guessing the Evo was one of our customers..I think his name is STIkiller or something on here. It definately wasn't us. Sorry about that..I agree with the stupidity of that shit. Just hope you don't blame us for a customer having work done here...if not...no harm. Just wanted to mention that.

drupason
11-13-2005, 04:11 PM
damn BG evos! always thinkin they are the shizzznit :p

imbosile
11-13-2005, 04:14 PM

lol, bwbahahahaa

Tracy
11-13-2005, 04:17 PM

Hulud
11-13-2005, 06:22 PM
not harsh enough

i hope they die
that is all

PSINXS
11-13-2005, 06:24 PM
bwahhahahah that was my friends!!! the silver evo is brian. i was supposed to go with them but had to watch my niece.

and the whole in traffic thing is stupid. late at night on the freeway yes i do speed. there is nothing there to hurt but myself.

AznTraitor
11-13-2005, 06:34 PM
the pace of traffic was roughly 75mph....so it's not like we werent moving fast enough.....

seriously though....they were idiots and I hope they got to where they wanted to be that was just so damn important to drive like that.

and Tracy....I know you cant control what customers do with their cars once it leaves your shop. But just so you know....people in traffic can plainly see your company as he was weaving in and out and speeding around cars....imo, that's negative advertisement.

BufordŽ
11-13-2005, 07:44 PM
So there's more than one silver Evo with BatlGround vinyl on it? Weird. Does it look just like Tracy's? Or just happens to be silver with the vinyl?

Ruiner
11-13-2005, 07:50 PM
and Tracy....I know you cant control what customers do with their cars once it leaves your shop. But just so you know....people in traffic can plainly see your company as he was weaving in and out and speeding around cars....imo, that's negative advertisement.

Yeah, I agree.

AznTraitor
11-13-2005, 07:50 PM
So there's more than one silver Evo with BatlGround vinyl on it? Weird. Does it look just like Tracy's? Or just happens to be silver with the vinyl?

no, it's just a silver evo, with www.battleground.com across the rear windshield, and on the rear quarter windows it had the BG logo

SwurvinIn
11-13-2005, 08:00 PM
maybe wrong thing? dont u spell it batlground? could be wrong, just asking

AznTraitor
11-13-2005, 08:03 PM
maybe wrong thing? dont u spell it batlground? could be wrong, just asking

haha, my mistake.....www.batlground.com, I've always just spelled it battleground....so it's just my typing error.

Leisa
11-13-2005, 08:07 PM
I was heading back to Columbus this morning around 10:30 and we just got past downtown, when you hear a whole mess of noise coming up from the rear...I'm in the HOV lane and traffic is pretty heavy for this time of day...it's moving at a great pace, but still alot of people on the road....well....a VW Golf goes flying by....and then another, and then a VW Jetta, and a few more come along, and then another Golf....and a silver Evo w/Battle Ground banner on the rear and BG on it's side windows..and a DurtyDubz(s) sticker on one of the VW's. These assholes were tearing thru traffic and riding people's ass's and then weaving in and out....IN TRAFFIC....wtf is wrong with you fucktards? Are your penis's that small that you have to race in traffic? Dont give me that bullshit that you had plenty of room, because the jackass in the silver Jetta cut off a minivan full of people, and they had to slam on their brakes. You fucktards better grow a fucking brain and learn to be more considerate of other people on the road....

who the fuck cares that you are lowered and have some wheels and a BOV? it doesnt make you special and can act the fool on the highways.....You guys are RICERS....sure your car might be clean and not have stickers everywhere, BUT you have the driving mentality of RICERS.

You guys wonder why everyone stereotypes import owners with modified cars? because jackass's like these drive like the highway is their playground......

"oooooh, look at me! I have a turbo and a BOV! I'm so fucking cool"

two words.....GROW UP.

Amen Peter ... :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

AznTraitor
11-14-2005, 08:51 AM
I'm glad these numbnuts have nothing to say, because I think it's quite obvious the guilty know who they are.

B16a2 Civic
11-14-2005, 09:00 AM
what dumbasses.....VW owners and Evo owners...

Go Honda!

collins
11-14-2005, 09:17 AM
hahaha, he said go honda! lol

The Yousef
11-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Go Honda!

...indeed

Hulud
11-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Go Honda!
:werd:

Tracy
11-14-2005, 11:04 AM
the pace of traffic was roughly 75mph....so it's not like we werent moving fast enough.....

seriously though....they were idiots and I hope they got to where they wanted to be that was just so damn important to drive like that.

I hear ya. Can't do anything about it. What am I supposed to do...take it back :D People have stickers on their cars for all types of stuff. And people do stupid stuff in those cars. I mean people who don't know the shop...don't know what BG is. Batlground Engineering isn't very explanitory. We could engineer port-a-potties for all anyone knows not in this industry. If you're in this indusrty and you know what BG really is...then you should know that stickers aren't that hard to get and anyone can put them on their cars.

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Tracy won't let me have a sticker.

She says my car is too junky.

The Ren
11-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Tracy won't let me have a sticker.

She says my car is too junky.
She makes a good point:goodjob:

j/k Much love Matt-o!

Hulud
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
oh snap!

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 11:16 AM
She makes a good point:goodjob:

j/k Much love Matt-o!

I mean hell my I blew off some intercooler piping the other day and it knocked my damn front bumper off.

The Ren
11-14-2005, 11:17 AM
I mean hell my I blew off some intercooler piping the other day and it knocked my damn front bumper off.
Damn Matt... are you trying to make your car look like ass??

PhatbacK
11-14-2005, 11:18 AM
me and nathan were on the interestate one nite like 2 yrs ago when i had my type s. and some kids were doin that..and tryin to fuck with us. well when we were gettin on the 285 ramp one of the civics thought he would be a badass and cut nathan off....

none the less the fucker lost control of his car and BAM! hit the median then bounced off and hit the wall...he wasnt hurt. but fucked up his car. idiot

me and nathan kept driving.

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Damn Matt... are you trying to make your car look like ass??

I'm pretty sure Nissan did a good job of making it look like ass back in the early 90s.

I mean I zip-tied the bumper back on hahaha.

The Ren
11-14-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm pretty sure Nissan did a good job of making it look like ass back in the early 90s.

Very nice matt I gatta give you props..

Edit:
vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HalfBaked again.

Jaimecbr900
11-14-2005, 11:24 AM

Did a good a good job I may add..... ;)

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 11:26 AM

Yea that left side is still dangling a bit.

God my car is dirty haha, and that look on my face what the hell was I doing hahaha.

The Ren
11-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Yea that left side is still dangling a bit.

God my car is dirty haha, and that look on my face what the hell was I doing hahaha.

So serious..

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 11:28 AM
I think that was when I was lined up against that 11 second 300zx in the 1st round of elimination...

I think I was praying that he'd break or redlight...

The Ren
11-14-2005, 11:29 AM
I think that was when I was lined up against that 11 second 300zx in the 1st round of elimination...

I think I was praying that he'd break or redlight...
Lol... So howd you end up doing.. Im sorry I missed it

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 11:30 AM
My best time was a 13.5@106.

I still can't launch my damn car with a damn.

Against that 300z I wheel hopped really badly and missed 2nd haha.

B16a2 Civic
11-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Lol, looks like you have somethin planned...like a bomb under his car...but yeah back to the subject at hand....other then that peter, good trip?

Tracy
11-14-2005, 12:01 PM
OMG Matt! That is the best picture ever. So fast and furious-ish! LOL

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Joey got a couple pics of me in the burnout box as well.

Brett
11-14-2005, 12:13 PM
So will these fucktards post up or not? lol

HiPSI
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM

nice 1 tire fire :)

HalfBaked
11-14-2005, 12:56 PM
nice 1 tire fire :)

I have a LSD.

AznTraitor
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=tracy]I hear ya. Can't do anything about it. What am I supposed"to do...take it back :D People"have stickers on their cars for"all types of stuff. And people do stupid stuff in those cars. "I mean people who don't know thg shop...don't know what BG is. "Batlground Engineering isn't very explanitory. We could enginegr port-a-potties for all anyone"knows not in this industry. If"you're in this indusrty and you"know what BG really is...then you should know that stickers aren't that hard to get and anyone can put them on their cars.[/QUOVE]

so when people see the BG logo, or anything with Batl on their cars, immediatly they winl think of the asshats...becausg you know as well as I do, peopne will always point out the bad before the good....I mean, hell...about 3-4 years ago and you lkved in Gwinnett, everyone who owned a Mustang was running a Dugan Racing banner, even though he"was a douche bag...why? I have no idea to this day. I wouldve ngver paid any of those cars any cttention, but because some had vhe DurtyDubz sticker and the EVO had BatlGround stickers it was"just quite obvious, they just svood out....

I'm not saying not to hand or sell your decals...that's easy money and good advertising good and bad.....

my roint still to this minute that vhese guys were being stupid as jell on a busy highway and all tjat does is bring a more negativg stereotype to the "scene" and rut others peoples lives in danggr.

and B-ruff, it was quick.....there's never enough time vo do all the shit I want to.

4dmin
11-14-2005, 01:34 PM
i'm just wondering how much traffic is there at 1030 at night... i mean traffic isn't heavy that late at night unless they are doing construction. but either way no one drives the speed limit and they were vw's... they couldn't of been going that fast!!! lol

if you thought that was bad good thing you didn't see us coming back from BOTS last night - lol

AznTraitor
11-14-2005, 01:37 PM
i'm just wondering how much traffic is there at 1030 at night... i mean traffic isn't heavy that late at night unless they are doing construction. but either way no one drives the speed limit and they were vw's... they couldn't of been going that fast!!! lol

if you thought that was bad good thing you didn't see us coming back from BOTS last night - lol

1030am.

4dmin
11-14-2005, 02:33 PM
^ ya that sucks

Jaimecbr900
11-14-2005, 04:13 PM

Lord knows we TRIED to get that Mustang to bite and the MF was content on riding our coat tails all the way home. Big CHICKEN! :D

Kevykev
11-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Damn, I know the EVO owner ...

Heavy Traffic is nothing to fuck with.

Tracy
11-14-2005, 06:03 PM
so when people see the BG logo, or anything with Batl on their cars, immediatly they will think of the asshats...

Like I said. Sorry for your terrible experience with someone who had a BG logo on their car. That's all I can do is apologize.

raven97990
11-14-2005, 06:04 PM

Is that dan in your sig?

4dmin
11-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Lord knows we TRIED to get that Mustang to bite and the MF was content on riding our coat tails all the way home. Big CHICKEN! :D

werd :goodjob:

Tracy
11-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Is that dan in your sig?

Yes! LOL! :D

raven97990
11-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes! LOL! :D

He let you put that on the internet? HAHAHA.... He looks like hes ready to go to a gala and sip champaigne... either that, or extremly sleepy.

FYI, Im the big funny looking guy that had the silver tundra towing Chin-Chi's car and helped Theressa get a new engine for her MR2.(in ref. to the road racing)

Tracy
11-14-2005, 06:28 PM
He let you put that on the internet? HAHAHA.... He looks like hes ready to go to a gala and sip champaigne... either that, or extremly sleepy.

FYI, Im the big funny looking guy that had the silver tundra towing Chin-Chi's car and helped Theressa get a new engine for her MR2.(in ref. to the road racing)

I know who you are. We were at a wedding after being up for 3 days and we had to drive straight home after the wedding. The funny thing is, when I was looking thru the lens to sanp the pic...his face didn't look like that :) and no he didn't let me put it on the internet. Do you tink he knows what I do on the internet all day while he is working???? LOL

raven97990
11-14-2005, 07:00 PM
I know who you are.

That is kinda scary... I doubt you remember I am the same guy at your old shop with my MK III Supra during a dyno day... It was the one in febuary, and while it was being strapped down, I think it was dan who said "Where's his exhaust?" My reply.... "it fell off" She's in better shape now... well, in the process of being in better shape.

Tell dan that his "75mph while towing" seemed alot mroe like 85-90mph... =)