PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE AMENDMENT!!!

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Thought I'd throw this out there and see how this goes. The main reason Jaime brought on the rule of "no spam bumping" was to keep noobs from upping their post counts solely to use this site for their own monetary gains. Then we were getting complaints from some sellers about the BS in their threads so that rule was extended to everyone to no posting in other threads unless it's in the interest of buying the item.

So I thought about going back to the roots of the original plan of the rule and keep it to keeping members under 100 posts from posting "GLWS" style posts to up their counts.

But also, lets try to keep those types of posts from going all over the map, too, from everyone else. Keep idle chatter to PMs or the WL. You can vouch for the seller and you can chime in if you've owned the car/part before the seller did. But if you're asking how the seller did something to the car he's selling, just keep that in PMs or something.

How does that sound to everyone? Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
09-16-2010, 07:49 PM
:goodjob: I dont see anything wrong with someone vouching for another person or someone just bumping because they clicked on the thread to view the item(s) for sale. It was out of hand a while back with noobs bumping to up their post count.

Echonova
09-16-2010, 09:59 PM
It was out of hand a while back with noobs bumping to up their post count.I can vouch for this.

RL...
09-16-2010, 11:09 PM
fukin nazi

lol j/k

sirkus
09-17-2010, 10:45 AM
I kind of enjoy reading the sellers responses to questions about the car.. It allows you to know just a little more about the car, but people with a post count of under 100 that just post GLWS or some other trash.. I always neg rep em.

§treet_§peed
09-17-2010, 02:20 PM
GLWS bro.