PDA

View Full Version : 9/11....

Elbow
09-11-2010, 07:03 AM
RIP to ALL of those who died in the attacks in 2001.

So many people today (literally) need to drop the "mosque" BS and reflect on what happened. They don't go together. Drop our differences and build a better future.

sirkus
09-11-2010, 07:22 AM
RIP to all of the hero's who did selfless acts to help others survive.

I still remember the day this happened. I was sitting in my drafting class.. some kid walked in and told us that a private plane had hit the WTC. I left class and went to the library and saw it say it was a commercial plane that had hit and they wasn't sure what was going on. Seemed like they were more worried about the fire than the fact that a plane smacked the building.

Then the second plane hit. They sent us home at 1:00 that day.

Elbow
09-11-2010, 07:45 AM
I was in middle school when it happened (8th grade) they didn't even tell us until the end of the day over an announcement. As soon as the principle said "attention everyone" over the intercom I could tell in her voice something bad was going on. I'm kind of glad they waited until we were going home because a lot of people were really scared. I don't think anyone will forget that day and exactly what they were doing.

Bacon
09-11-2010, 06:09 PM
http://www.chinohills.com/images/articles/890/lrg/9-11-memorial.jpg

RL...
09-11-2010, 06:36 PM
psshhhh everyone knows it was planned by the bush admin for bush's personal agenda

Black4DrEK
09-12-2010, 12:28 AM
psshhhh everyone knows it was planned by the bush admin for bush's personal agenda

^yup

Shit was such a damn setup!

It sux that ANY of that happend, RIP to all the loved ones that will forever be missed.

but damn im just worried and thinkin what the NEXT "tragedy" will be.. and how many lives will be taken for NO FUCKIN REASON!

RIP TO ALL

Elbow
09-12-2010, 08:06 AM
LOL @ it being a setup.

Sol-Badguy
09-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Yep. I was in 9th grade band class when it happened. Didn't even know the extent of it until I got home.

blaknoize
09-12-2010, 12:59 PM
I was in 9th grade as well. Class was interrupted and we were dismissed.

Got Milk?
09-12-2010, 09:35 PM
RIP to everyone. As many of you know the Ramadan just passed by. I was in KY this weekend at a masque, and everyone stood up and bow down their head for a minute of silence to the 911 victims. And this was setup, if anyone wishes to get into it with me we can make a new thread and go back and forth on it. Like The core of the building was not even close to the temps that it was designed to withstand, or how it was known for 4 days before the plane hit that this was going to happen, or how there was a big security implanted to both building 2 days before the plane hit, or how the building collapsed perfectly, or how you can see the bombs on top of the building explode before the plane touched the building, or how there is a big bang of explosions at lower lvls of the building before the building collapsed. etc....

Elbow
09-13-2010, 07:06 AM
RIP to everyone. As many of you know the Ramadan just passed by. I was in KY this weekend at a masque, and everyone stood up and bow down their head for a minute of silence to the 911 victims. And this was setup, if anyone wishes to get into it with me we can make a new thread and go back and forth on it. Like The core of the building was not even close to the temps that it was designed to withstand, or how it was known for 4 days before the plane hit that this was going to happen, or how there was a big security implanted to both building 2 days before the plane hit, or how the building collapsed perfectly, or how you can see the bombs on top of the building explode before the plane touched the building, or how there is a big bang of explosions at lower lvls of the building before the building collapsed. etc....

I don't believe it was entirely setup but I believe they didn't and won't tell us all of what really happened. It's no lie planes hit the buildings, what happened after that is a mystery. There is just as much evidence supporting the facts the media told us all as there is supporting the conspiracies. I honestly won't say which is right or wrong, because I don't know, I just think they didn't tell us all of it. Whether it's because the government was behind it or they didn't want to scare us all, who knows.