PDA

View Full Version : Random US open 2010 Tennis Fan Fight!

9ussy
09-08-2010, 01:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCodW3ZR9k8

I hate when shit like this happens. Even though that guy was talking alot the old people could of went and got security instead of slaping and wrestling with him. Then when some shit starts to happen then people decide its time to come in and defend the old folks instead of stopping this way before it escalated to that situation. It look clearly to me that the one guy talking shit was doing nothing wrong at all. The old folks was stirring up the problem. And why do 4-5 guys need to come rescue the lady when she laid her hands on him first? I know that most guys have the saying "Never hit a GIrl/LaDY". which i totally agree but i also have the Philosophy that if a girl think she is man enough to hit a man then she is cable of receiving the same hit back. But of course depending on the situation you can decide. Even though that guy was talking a lot of trash you can't assault someone b/c of that, and he was clearly defending himself when they attacked him. He only pushed the lady when he really could of laid her out after she already slapped him and was about to do something again. so to that guy that was all "dont hit her" need to sit his ass down. I dont know the rules and regulation of the place but the old folks didnt need to do that. END OF STORY. But i wish i knew how this whole thing started.

Mr Egg Rollllll
09-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I agree, I want to see what exactly escalated everything. I don't think that guy was in the wrong as far as the fight though, he was just pushing back.

Apex i ITR
09-08-2010, 10:11 AM
He was talking shit but the moment the old dude ran up[ on him all bets are off. She's lucky he didn't knock her out. If she hit after the old dude rushed me I'd be swinging on everyone.

[3000gt20s]
09-15-2010, 11:42 PM
seee thats bullshit...they gt that shit on video... yea the young dude ran his mouth too much but still.... whats that old man gonna do.... i would smack his dental pieces out his mouth....by the way... nice find

Maki
09-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Its sad cause they probably threw the younger guy out cause he was loud and younger even tho the older coulpe was at fault. If anyone finds more to this story post it up.