PDA

View Full Version : Good place to get my lip kit installed in/around gwinnett

RL...
09-04-2010, 01:10 AM
anyone know of a good and relatively cheap place to get a lip kit installed, just 2 side skirts and a rear valence

JessAlba452
09-04-2010, 01:15 AM
LoL...Riiicckkkkk. Are you being a traitor? O_o :lmfao:

RL...
09-04-2010, 01:22 AM
lol nahhhh My friend hooked me up on the paint situation so now I only need them installed!!!

Pm me your price...I'm just trying to see how much money different ppl are charging, if ppl are charging a lot than I'd rather do it myself. Pm me you price?

JessAlba452
09-04-2010, 01:30 AM
You can stop by Rick. I'll send you a text in a minute.

I'll tell you what needs to be done for the install. :) I have all the tools already since I've done a few kits.

Remove rear wheels - Will allow you to get the drill behind the lower fender area to mount the sides/rear.
Turn front steering wheel all the way L/R to drill holes to mount front of the side skirts.
Remove mud flaps (already done on your car)
3M Trim Adhesive on the areas of the lip/side skirts that will be in contact with the vehicle.
Drill
Rivets

JessAlba452
09-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Oh and, at least you know I have KH3 Super Black in my arsenal of paints to touch up those rivets once it's finished. ;) Or you can choose screws. Stillen actually provides rivets with some of their lip kits so that's what I've used.