PDA

View Full Version : Music well gadamn T.I.

VIP Style
09-02-2010, 05:57 PM
ARRESTED AGAIN. supposedly on drug charges. The news said tip and tiny were in possession of meth, and ecstasy was found.

BanginJimmy
09-02-2010, 08:36 PM
cant fix stupid no matter how much money you have.

nreggie454
09-02-2010, 09:45 PM
cant fix stupid no matter how much money you have.
Hey hey hey! He bought those drugs to protect his family! You can't say you wouldn't do the exact same thing if you were in the same situation! Wait... that argument only works for his gun charge (and it was a crappy argument then, too).

LOL, I hope he tries to butter up a judge with another lame reality series.

cjhutch
09-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I read an update about this earlier and apparently it was codeine or sizzurp. Anytime you see that white styrofoam cup you know what's going on. The worst part is he was drinking it while driving.

quickdodgeŽ
09-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Just goes to show any pro-TI people that actually thought his "reality" show was NOT from the heart, but because he was court ordered to do it. Later, QD.

G.C
09-03-2010, 08:52 AM
guess he missed the cock meat sandwich.

AirMax95
09-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Marijuana and Ecstasy pills....no meth or syrup.

Dumb as hell either way. He knows he is on probation; Fucking idiot.

Sammich
09-03-2010, 09:01 AM
i can say that to an extent, i felt his reason for doing the gun situation...but the drugs..."c'mon maannnnn"!!! stay straight AT LEAST!!! until your probation is over...he's going away for awhile this time

thundercatz1
09-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Dumbass rappers man never learn If i was making all that money aint no way in hell I would be getting into trouble like that.......

I understand the guns but drugs, he might be goin to jail or doin another reality show lol

VIP Style
09-03-2010, 10:39 AM
i can say that to an extent, i felt his reason for doing the gun situation...but the drugs..."c'mon maannnnn"!!! stay straight AT LEAST!!! until your probation is over...he's going away for awhile this time
That gun situation was nothing but a good ol TI publicity stunt. There is no way that man should have been trying to buy all that hardware out in public. Have the man serve you in the privacy of your own home. I bet their will still be idiots running around screaming FREE TI, FREE TI. People need to wake up and stop glorifying stupidity and negativity. Im done with this guy.

nreggie454
09-03-2010, 10:56 AM
The gun situation was equally as stupid. Like I said in the other thread, if he was so damn scared for his family, he could have hired the most elite security force that is legally armed to the teeth. He just proves time and time again that he is an idiot.

Sammich
09-03-2010, 11:57 PM
oook

SLOWR/T
09-04-2010, 04:34 PM
I hope they make a example out of his dumb ass. It made my day to see this dumb ass back in the news and he just got out!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

leobond001
09-05-2010, 08:27 AM
The gun situation was equally as stupid. Like I said in the other thread, if he was so damn scared for his family, he could have hired the most elite security force that is legally armed to the teeth. He just proves time and time again that he is an idiot.

if you were on a list of 5 ppl and 3 turned up missing what would you do. because of his "image" hiring security foce ia not even an option. but with this new charge, i say 5 years in prison. never really been a fan of his.

nreggie454
09-05-2010, 10:02 AM
if you were on a list of 5 ppl and 3 turned up missing what would you do. because of his "image" hiring security foce ia not even an option. but with this new charge, i say 5 years in prison. never really been a fan of his.
Like I had said multiple times, I would hire a security force. Because he is an idiot, hiring security wasn't an option. Like 99.999% of gangsters, he probably wouldn't have been able to do anything with his guns except get killed or arrested. He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and he can't be in two places at once. At least he is good at getting police protection since he is awesome at getting arrested.

justinxecushyn
09-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Dang.