PDA

View Full Version : machNU what a fucking sexy guy....... i mean i can wax off myself....

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 07:08 PM
well a while back at the fresh meat he ask and said i "need to let him wax off on my car" lol and i said i just painted it a week ago....and it was sanded and buffed and waxed..... there wasnt a surface scratch in it....

how do u fell that it needs to be waxed off on??? wtf

maybe he wanted to soak it for me lmfao...jackass.

Z0_o6
08-31-2010, 07:17 PM
:popcorn:

Echonova
08-31-2010, 07:37 PM
Why are you bringing this up now?

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 07:37 PM
i got the snow caps...lol

MachNU
08-31-2010, 08:09 PM
well a while back at the fresh meet he ask and said i "need to let him detail my car" lol and i said i just painted it a week ago....and it was sanded and buffed and waxed..... there wasnt a surface scratch in it....

how do u fell that it needs to be detailed??? wtf

maybe he wanted to wash it for me lmfao...jackass.

Seeing as how I talked to MAYBE two people at the fresh meet about detailing, so who are you and what do you drive?

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Why are you bringing this up now?

Because I am tired of seeing these threads about him getting surface scratches out. Cool and he doesn't know what he talking about, if he is gonna ask for me to let him detail me freshly painted car... What's to detail?

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 09:30 PM
Seeing as how I talked to MAYBE two people at the fresh meet about detailing, so who are you and what do you drive?

G35 sedan.

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 09:30 PM
Can we add a "car wash" section lol

civic gsr
08-31-2010, 09:32 PM
beer :)

G.C
...? and you couldn't tell him this in person when he asked to detail your car?

dz N.U.T.Z.
And I guess I was one of the two u talked to because u asked
Me when my car was inside getting pics. And Csmith is number two because he said u asked
Him too.

Catnip
08-31-2010, 09:34 PM
Isn't this sponor bashing? lol. *looks in other direction*

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 09:34 PM
...? and you couldn't tell him this in person when he asked to detail your car?

i did with a good buzz too. Quote " why it was painted last weekend"Lol

oneSLOWex
08-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Maybe he was wanting to help you keep it looking good? Maybe one of your stickers needed buffing?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/su94r/u-mad1.jpg

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 09:40 PM
Maybe he was wanting to help you keep it looking good? Maybe one of your stickers needed buffing?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/su94r/u-mad1.jpg

Cool story bro. Stickers have been gone sence alliance:screwy:

If u swing alittle harder u would know that. Hater

oneSLOWex
08-31-2010, 09:41 PM
Cool story bro. Stickers have been gone sence alliance:screwy:

If u swing alittle harder u would know that. Hater

lol im not "hating"...you dont have anything for me to be jealous of. Plus i didnt see your car at IA for some reason....actually looked for it too.

btstone
08-31-2010, 09:45 PM
lol

MachNU
08-31-2010, 09:50 PM
Wow I knew it, I was trying to think who it was and yours was one of the cars I thought of.

Also since I do not now what I was talking about let me help you out. Detailing is a VERY broad term. Can mean anything from a wash/wax all the way up to full paint correction. When I asked you did I ever say "Your car needs buffing." No I said its a nice car that I would like to detail. Since your car was DIRTY AS FUCK. A simple wash and wax was all I was referring to.

So good for you for trying to make me look bad, when all you are doing is "Sponsor Bashing" as Catnip has pointed out.

Catnip
08-31-2010, 09:52 PM
Wow I knew it, I was trying to think who it was and yours was one of the cars I thought of.

Also since I do not now what I was talking about let me help you out. Detailing is a VERY broad term. Can mean anything from a wash/wax all the way up to full paint correction. When I asked you did I ever say "Your car needs buffing." No I said its a nice car that I would like to detail. Since your car was DIRTY AS FUCK. A simple wash and wax was all I was referring to.

So good for you for trying to make me look bad, when all you are doing is "Sponsor Bashing" as Catnip has pointed out.

If you really want this gone, let me or another mod know. You do pay money.

-EnVus-
08-31-2010, 09:53 PM
THIS CRAP WAS WORTHY OF A THREAD WOW!
People must be bored.....

MachNU
08-31-2010, 09:55 PM
If you really want this gone, let me or another mod know. You do pay money.

No need, he has his right to express his misguided opinion. Just a real petty way of doing it.

Catnip
08-31-2010, 09:58 PM
No need, he has his right to express his misguided opinion. Just a real petty way of doing it.

Fair enough. Carry on, gentlemen :)

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Since your car was DIRTY AS FUCK. A simple wash and wax was all I was referring to.

lol dirty as fuck...good try. the wheels were. you could have wiped them down if you like...and maybe alittle tire shine...

looks filthy...lol
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/thomas1016/4698479047_25a59c35c7_b.jpg

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:11 PM
if i can paint it, i thinking i can wash it. lol

MachNU
08-31-2010, 10:12 PM
lol dirty as fuck...good try. the wheels were. you could have wiped them down if you like...and maybe alittle tire shine...

looks filthy...lol
25a59c35c7_b.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

Dude I really do not care either way. I really do not understand why you want to make drama out of this? So I asked you about detailing your car...holy shit wow...guess why... I OWN A DETAILING BUSINESS! You are not the first I have asked. Get the fuck over it. I also asked Csmith with the White Civic about his because in one of my old threads he had expressed interest about getting his done.

allout13
08-31-2010, 10:17 PM
if i can paint it, i thinking i can wash it. lol

If you can paint yours. Im thinking you can paint mine, and I could wash yours in exchange...:cheers:

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:18 PM
im just tired of these threads keeping a car clean and shine is expected...y do u need threads for waxed,washed,buffed,vaced, car???

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:19 PM
If you can paint yours. Im thinking you can paint mine, and I could wash yours in exchange...:cheers:

lol somehow i believe you would be getting the better end of the deal.

-EnVus-
08-31-2010, 10:20 PM
im just tired of these threads keeping a car clean and shine is expected...y do u need threads for waxed,washed,buffed,vaced, car???

To advertise his work and what he can do ...

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Dude I really do not care either way. I really do not understand why you want to make drama out of this? So I asked you about detailing your car...holy shit wow...guess why... I OWN A DETAILING BUSINESS! You are not the first I have asked. Get the fuck over it. I also asked Csmith with the White Civic about his because in one of my old threads he had expressed interest about getting his done.

honesty i dont care ethier this was a drunken rant. lol and this is my first time in the 5 or so years on here to make a thread in the whoreslounge.

MachNU
08-31-2010, 10:25 PM

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

To advertise his work and what he can do ...

Kinda the point of being a business and sponsoring this site. I guess you need to go bash all the other sponsors about the work they can do. I mean shit if what I do is correcting the paint and keeping the car looking clean for those who cant or do not have the products to do it.

X-Runner
08-31-2010, 10:25 PM
I need a black Cadillac Catera done. Just the outside. It has swirls all in it. PM me a qoute please. I just want the swirls gone mostly.

MachNU
08-31-2010, 10:26 PM
honesty i dont care ethier this was a drunken rant. lol and this is my first time in the 5 or so years on here to make a thread in the whoreslounge.

So you chose to start shit about someone elses business for what they do?

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:29 PM
correcting the paint???? what the hell does that suppose to mean....

Echonova
08-31-2010, 10:29 PM
Stay Classy Atlanta.

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:32 PM

and for the fact that u ask to detail a freshly painted,sanded,buffed,waxed car...i mean what were you planing to do. wipe the inside down and give it back lol.

oneSLOWex
08-31-2010, 10:34 PM
Maybe he was offering his services to you and trying to expand his business.

Why do you paint cars when people can just do it themselves?

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:38 PM
Maybe he was offering his services to you and trying to expand his business.

Why do you paint cars when people can just do it themselves?

really?? lol

paint and detailing is two different things..

and this is IA..i have seen many dyi paint jobs lol

MachNU
08-31-2010, 10:38 PM
correcting the paint???? what the hell does that suppose to mean....

See thats what I mean by detailing being a broad term. **% Paint correction or Show Car Finish is the outside terms for detailing. Those are used for people wanting the car to look close to new, better than new or taking the paint back to where it was brand new.

Example...

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/mirrordetailing/BeforeandAfter.jpg

Or something like this...

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/mirrordetailing/CloseUpBefore.jpg

Corrected...

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/mirrordetailing/CloseUpAfter.jpg

Catnip
08-31-2010, 10:39 PM

Tell people he sucks at painting :)

oneSLOWex
08-31-2010, 10:40 PM
really?? lol

paint and detailing are two different things..

both are things that can be done at home by anyone but will end up much better when i professional does the job...

Catnip
08-31-2010, 10:41 PM
both are things that can be done at home by anyone but will end up much better when i professional does the job...

Are you trying to say I shouldn't waste my time with you and I should just get a hooker?

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:44 PM
exspand a business?? by asking someone about a car that needs no help in the detail department. i just dont understand y someone would ask..i mean u have eye y do u feel it need to it wbe detail. and he said it was dirty as fuck?

it wass washed i was going to a car meet.lol

MachNU
08-31-2010, 10:45 PM

Why? What would that accomplish? I hate when people try to say my work is shitty without good reason, I am dam sure not going to be a hypocrite and do the same.

Z0_o6
08-31-2010, 10:46 PM
So basically, you got butthurt because you thought someone had overlooked your new paintjob, when in fact they were just giving you a compliment by saying "you obviously care for your car, would you like me to help you out"

Get the fuck over it. My car was just painted a few months ago, and it could already use a little help, that's just part of it.

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:47 PM

nobody is perfect. but i dont post threads for everything i paint at work or on the side...

MachNU
08-31-2010, 10:48 PM
really?? lol

paint and detailing is two different things..

Not true. Most painters have a ground in detailing. To accomplish a show room finish paint job requires the skills of a detailer or a painter who can detail himself. Now granted I have seen some painters turn a good paint job into shit after its been painted, from the sanding, buffing and waxing portions. Which is what a detailer covers. So really a show quality paint job and detailing go hand in hand.

exspand a business?? by asking someone about a car that needs no help in the detail department. i just dont understand y someone would ask..i mean u have eye y do u feel it need to it wbe detail. and he said it was dirty as fuck?

How was I suppose to now that you knew how to buff and had the products to accomplish everything? I see a nice car and I ask the person. Simple as that.

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:49 PM
i dont say your work sucked...its just y would you ask when you can see nothing is needed...

oneSLOWex
08-31-2010, 10:50 PM
Are you trying to say I shouldn't waste my time with you and I should just get a hooker?
sad....but true lolol

maybe he was just trying to offer you some help? some people do get busy sometimes and cant spend hours detailing their car. maybe he knows some things you dont? its not like he walked up and said your car was a hunk of shit.

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:51 PM
yea ask when u see a car that is in need. not one you think u can make a quick dollar off of.

silversol
08-31-2010, 10:52 PM
So you hateing on a guy for trying to expand an make his bussiness grow? Shows your character.

-EnVus-
08-31-2010, 10:52 PM
I tried waxing my car once but all i got was sparks from my grinder i FAILED :(

MachNU
08-31-2010, 10:56 PM
i dont say your work sucked...its just y would you ask when you can see nothing is needed...

To be honest I never saw your car outside or put a light on it to see the condition of the paint. I was talking to Jorje when you pulled in and saw it was dusty and like you said the rims were dirty. But it was a dam nice car. To me the nicer the vehicle the better the odds of someone wanting to maintain its condition. So thats why I said I would like to detail your car. Never said anything past there even after you told me it was repainted.

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 10:57 PM
So you hateing on a guy for trying to expand an make his bussiness grow? Shows your character.:goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
alrighty then.

Catnip
08-31-2010, 11:27 PM
If Mach'n'u has no problem with the thread, why lock it?

Lets not run off posters from the only thread that's been getting attention in what, 2 months?