PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ANYONE WHO WAS AT ATHENS SONIC 8/30/10

D.Choe
08-30-2010, 10:59 PM
I misplaced my wallet tonight at the meet and if anyone has seen a black Calvin Klein bifold wallet and happened to pick it up I will give you $50. The wallet was last seen on one of tables at Sonic. I know this is a longshot, but anything will be appreciated. If you have any info, please call/text me @ 706-351-5912. If you're reading this and did take it, you can keep the $6 in there. I've already cancelled my cards, so please give the wallet back to me. Thanks.

Echonova
08-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Oh snap! Sorry to hear brah!

D.Choe
08-30-2010, 11:18 PM
It's all good. I'm not really sweatin it because I'm already getting replacement cards. You should've been there because there would've been 4 red NA Miatas at the meet. I think there was a total of 6 Miatas tonight. NO HOMO

Naswal
08-31-2010, 03:19 PM
shit man srry to hear that ... Nice meeting you ( i was the guy in all the subaru gear)

Echonova
08-31-2010, 04:56 PM
It's all good. I'm not really sweatin it because I'm already getting replacement cards. You should've been there because there would've been 4 red NA Miatas at the meet. I think there was a total of 6 Miatas tonight. NO HOMOOh damn. Wish I could have but I just got back from Dublin couple of minutes ago.

D.Choe
08-31-2010, 11:37 PM
Naswal- yo it was nice to meet you too buddy.

Echo- we need to hang out sometime soon. I was thinkin about having a bbq at my place in the near future. keg + meat + Miatas = me ruv you rong time

Echonova
09-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Naswal- yo it was nice to meet you too buddy.

Echo- we need to hang out sometime soon. I was thinkin about having a bbq at my place in the near future. keg + meat + Miatas = me ruv you rong timeSunday night, my house.

Bon-fire

BYOB

Be there.