View Full Version : Need Help

08-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Have an 02 wrx im workin on and i broke this piece anybody know what its called.

10-03-2010, 09:24 PM
uh, it's part of your PCV. That's all I know.

10-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Hard to tell. If it's anything like the other cars I've been through, it's PCV or EGR.

It's on the intake manifold right?

11-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Its the kanooter valve

09-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Its the kanooter valve

Agreed. These often break a lot on the Subies. Heat and time = failure. I've thought about making an aluminum kanooter valve but I just don't have the time. Someone should ask a local machine shop and check.