PDA

View Full Version : 323 in the stance game?

DeeAOne
08-30-2010, 06:52 PM
13x7, 0 offset, American Racing Libres on 155/80/r13 kuhmo 758s.

i think if the wheels were an inch or so wider is would look better, but ive never seen a stanced 323 before. lol

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=43420&stc=1&d=1279232712

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=43421&stc=1&d=1279232712

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=43422&stc=1&d=1279232712

-EnVus-
08-30-2010, 06:56 PM
lol they look like 12's

bigdare23
08-30-2010, 08:43 PM
:thumbs down:

Dirty Octopus™
08-30-2010, 08:46 PM
not at all.

they're just regular wheels that just so happened to be +0. there's a lot more to FITMENT than a low offset. sidewalls are all wrong and wheels are too narrow. this is not what the kids like to call "stanced" or what i call properly fitted. its also too high. the car is too far away from the tires. an inch lower and i'd probably call it flush, and that'd be pushing it. but right now its not cutting the cheese. its just regular.

I'm sorry brother.

Dirty Octopus™
08-30-2010, 08:52 PM
now if you would have posted it for what it is and if he had a dope ass swap like yours then i'd be on his shit like a fat faggot and french fries. but the way it was presented threw me off that boat

boosted_nonv
08-30-2010, 08:53 PM
not at all.

they're just regular wheels that just so happened to be +0. there's a lot more to FITMENT than a low offset. sidewalls are all wrong and wheels are too narrow. this is not what the kids like to call "stanced" or what i call properly fitted. its also too high. the car is too far away from the tires. an inch lower and i'd probably call it flush, and that'd be pushing it. but right now its not cutting the cheese. its just regular.

I'm sorry brother.

you sir speaks the truff

Hatmanafro
08-30-2010, 10:28 PM
stanced or not the shit looks dope.. i like it. :thumbs up:
i need to slam my max.. lolz

1moreaccord
08-31-2010, 02:11 PM
too much hate i actually like it lol.. It's not a civic either, i'd rock it! :crazy:

merfwin
08-31-2010, 03:39 PM
looks like he lost the game...

Hatmanafro
08-31-2010, 06:01 PM
it looks kinda boso to me.. i think you sir need victory pipes. lol.. and hella camber..
those wheels look like some old school jdm wheels. ii said it once ill say it again.. i think its cool.

.:Stirfry:.
08-31-2010, 06:11 PM
yo louie when you gunna get some wheels for yours!

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2010, 07:10 PM
no

DeeAOne
09-01-2010, 01:42 AM
not at all.

I'm sorry brother.

well this member is all about stance on the mazda forum, so im assuming thats all hes going for. help him out. lol

i myself thought that all he needed was some wider wheels, but im not as knowledgeable about stance as the next guy.

yo louie when you gunna get some wheels for yours!after axles, rear BG hubs, and a nice strut/spring combo. so it will be awhile. lol

RL...
09-01-2010, 01:50 AM
it's not stanced if my brake rotors are the same size as the wheels

/thread

DeeAOne
09-01-2010, 01:54 AM
in his defense, if you realized how small these cars are you wouldnt say that. 16s or 17s would be donk status on this car, even tucked. i think a stretched 14 inch wheel would be perfect for the look hes going for.

RL...
09-01-2010, 02:04 AM
in his defense, if you realized how small these cars are you wouldnt say that. 16s or 17s would be donk status on this car, even tucked. i think a stretched 14 inch wheel would be perfect for the look hes going for.

with as much sidewall as he has on those 13's he could easily do 16's or 17's...without donk status

DeeAOne
09-01-2010, 02:17 AM
with as much sidewall as he has on those 13's he could easily do 16's or 17's...without donk status

possibly. you be the judge.

same car on 17x7.5 inch Hanabi's. doesnt look right to me.

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40267&stc=1&d=1260329489

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40269&stc=1&d=1260329489

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39965&stc=1&d=1258234917

Dirty Octopus™
09-01-2010, 06:56 AM
well this member is all about stance on the mazda forum, so im assuming thats all hes going for. help him out. lol

i myself thought that all he needed was some wider wheels, but im not as knowledgeable about stance as the next guy.

yeah he needs a LOT wider wheels and he needs to be lower. he should give up on this "Stance" thing. that car, eventhough it may be sick, doesnt need it. your car is fabulous as is. i meaaaan... with fitment it would be astronomical but you gotta do it right ya know? life starts at 8"s and i KNOW if he's still 4x114.3 he can find PLENTY old school 13" wheels that are at least 8" wide. getting a chunky tire that sits flush with your fenders is just that. FLUSH. that's not real fitment. if he needs help... no whenever YOU get ready for wheels after axles, rear BG, and etc. holla at me playa! ;)

edit: OH! Can you adjust camber on your cars?

G.C
09-01-2010, 09:21 AM
not at all.

I'm sorry brother.

well said.

DeeAOne
09-01-2010, 02:27 PM
yeah he needs a LOT wider wheels and he needs to be lower. he should give up on this "Stance" thing. that car, eventhough it may be sick, doesnt need it. your car is fabulous as is. i meaaaan... with fitment it would be astronomical but you gotta do it right ya know? life starts at 8"s and i KNOW if he's still 4x114.3 he can find PLENTY old school 13" wheels that are at least 8" wide. getting a chunky tire that sits flush with your fenders is just that. FLUSH. that's not real fitment. if he needs help... no whenever YOU get ready for wheels after axles, rear BG, and etc. holla at me playa! ;)

edit: OH! Can you adjust camber on your cars?will do. Lol. And I think you can on the rear from the factory. The front you would need some type of coilovers with camber plates. These cars don't have upper control arms.

Dirty Octopus™
09-01-2010, 03:37 PM
will do. Lol. And I think you can on the rear from the factory. The front you would need some type of coilovers with camber plates. These cars don't have upper control arms.

ahhhh well if you can in the rear thats great! i was just making sure it wasnt a solid beam like VW's. in many cases the front should negate a tad upon lowering. whatever camber you get should be good enough to fit whatever you want up front. the rear always seems to be a headache for most platforms.

Nicole.
09-01-2010, 11:18 PM
yeah i do have the slightest bit of negative camber in the front from about a 3 inch drop that i have. part of it is because of the newer hubs. the struts are a little different.

EDIT: this is DeeAOne.

tk4g94
09-02-2010, 08:35 PM
i give you credit lol