PDA

View Full Version : Random Crazy subway fight.

G.C
08-30-2010, 01:13 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81076968/

They should have just let them fight in the train, the white guy was beating that black guy's ass but everyone had to stop and at the end shit gets stupid.

oneSLOWex
08-30-2010, 01:25 PM
They shouldnt have hit that lady.....but at the same time she should mind her own damn business. If she wasn't getting in the middle of that shit she would have been just fine.

dustinkelley
08-30-2010, 09:08 PM
it was all fine till they had to gang up like pussies.....disapointing....^ you are right...shoulda just sat and watched

where the hell was a white guy? i think yall are mistaken him for caramel chocolate haha

G.C
09-01-2010, 08:42 PM
it was all fine till they had to gang up like pussies.....disapointing....^ you are right...shoulda just sat and watched

where the hell was a white guy? i think yall are mistaken him for caramel chocolate haha

lololol! or maybe some kind of hispanic. who knows what they are these days.

Apex i ITR
09-08-2010, 12:23 PM
All she was doing was trying to get them both to stop. Whoever hit her was straight PUSSY. If she jumped in and started throwing blows thats one thing but she was just trying to be peace maker. Fucking pussies.

Maki
09-16-2010, 08:27 AM
She did jump in and start throwing punches, thats just it. Right before she gets laid out she goes off on dude.

oneSLOWex
09-16-2010, 08:30 AM
She should mind her own damn business. There is no way I would get in the middle of some shit like that not knowing what either of them might be carrying or how crazy they might be. If it doesn't have anything to do with you...look the other way.