how do you kno that your fuel pump not working
1.i check to see if the motor is gettting fuel /no fuel
2..i check all fuse and relay/all good
3.check to see if the fuel pump makin any noise/no noise at all

and will a 1994 honda civic fuel pump fit a 1992 integra

will give reps for any info thanks:goodjob:

Bacon
08-30-2010, 07:40 PM
When you turn your ignition to the ON position, do you hear it cutting on?

StarBwoy
08-30-2010, 07:47 PM
When you turn your ignition to the ON position, do you hear it cutting on?

no sir no sound of it turning on

StarBwoy
09-01-2010, 12:46 AM
need some help here guys

jdmalltheway
09-01-2010, 07:36 AM
number 3 statements of yours tells it all. You could open your gas cap and listen from there to see if you can hear it.

Bacon
09-01-2010, 01:39 PM
If you don't hear it turn on, then likely the fuel pump went bad. I have two stock EG fuel pumps if you want to try one/if they will work. If it works, you can have it.

number 3 statements of yours tells it all. You could open your gas cap and listen from there to see if you can hear it.

You don't have to open the gas cap to hear it cut on.

Theycall_Metue
09-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Could be relay

laokid
09-01-2010, 03:42 PM
fuel pump relay beside the main relay the black one

laokid
09-01-2010, 03:43 PM
also the main relay change both out

laokid
09-01-2010, 03:45 PM
if not fuel pump yo

StarBwoy
09-01-2010, 07:13 PM
If you don't hear it turn on, then likely the fuel pump went bad. I have two stock EG fuel pumps if you want to try one/if they will work. If it works, you can have it.

why thank you sir

You don't have to open the gas cap to hear it cut on.
yea it loud

fuel pump relay beside the main relay the black one

hold on there two relay boxes becasue i have a black 1 and brown 1 that came with the car in the glovebox?

also the main relay change both out

when i bought the car there were 2 relay boxes in the glove compartment so i plug up 1 of them where does the other one go ?

but when i plug it up and turn the key to on position the relay makes a click sound but no fuel pump noise

Bacon
09-01-2010, 10:37 PM
yea it loud

hold on there two relay boxes becasue i have a black 1 and brown 1 that came with the car in the glovebox?

when i bought the car there were 2 relay boxes in the glove compartment so i plug up 1 of them where does the other one go ?

but when i plug it up and turn the key to on position the relay makes a click sound but no fuel pump noise

What's loud? I'm confused here. :thinking:

laokid
09-01-2010, 10:50 PM
the brown relay is your main relay, and the other one is ur fuel relay i think, black i dunno i had the same problem with one of my da's, i just change those two out, u can feel it click if u hold the relay in your hand while u turn the igition on ...and when ur on the key to the ON postion last turn u should hear the injectors squirt than ur fuel pump is working....

StarBwoy
09-13-2010, 09:44 PM
What's loud? I'm confused here. :thinking:

lol the fuel pump

the brown relay is your main relay, and the other one is ur fuel relay i think, black i dunno i had the same problem with one of my da's, i just change those two out, u can feel it click if u hold the relay in your hand while u turn the igition on ...and when ur on the key to the ON postion last turn u should hear the injectors squirt than ur fuel pump is working....

ok i see the brown 1 but the 1 next to it is small and black is that the fuel relay

and i tested the fuel pump it works

and my cuz said that the ecu may be broken?

Bacon
09-13-2010, 10:32 PM
So, the fuel pump IS working. So what's the problem?