PDA

View Full Version : should i try to get this camera?

Hatmanafro
08-28-2010, 09:10 PM
so i was lookin on craigslist and i came up on this ad for a bunch of other random stuff and an olympus E420 digital SLR camera.
i was wondering what the general consensus is about this camera? is it good? i wanna get into photography and i was wondering if this was a good camera that i could use as i get better?

RL...
08-28-2010, 09:39 PM
so i was lookin on craigslist and i came up on this ad for a bunch of other random stuff and an olympus E420 digital SLR camera.
i was wondering what the general consensus is about this camera? is it good? i wanna get into photography and i was wondering if this was a good camera that i could use as i get better?

google reviews about it and determine for yourself...

Hatmanafro
08-28-2010, 11:47 PM
i went on youtube and it dosent look too bad. but i was just runnin this by everybody here. maybe somebody has heard stuff about the brand or the camera its self.. i was just checkin.

oh and nice 5th gen.

-EnVus-
08-29-2010, 12:04 AM
i went on youtube and it dosent look too bad. but i was just runnin this by everybody here. maybe somebody has heard stuff about the brand or the camera its self.. i was just checkin.

oh and nice 5th gen.

my wife sells them at walmart intown she says they are ok

RL...
08-29-2010, 12:40 AM

oh and nice 5th gen.

Thanks. I would stick with nikon or canon, you'll have more options.

uproot
08-29-2010, 12:43 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=olympus+E420+review

sirkus
08-29-2010, 06:34 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=olympus+E420+review

nice lol

Hatmanafro
08-31-2010, 06:18 PM
lmao @ uproot..
yeah i already did that and it dosent look tooo bad.. but im just gonna wait till next week when i get paid and im gonna get an older dslr..
a nikon d50. :D. pretty excited.

you guys are gonna be seeing horrible attempt at photography real soon. haha

EDIT: wait.. look at my sig.. lolz