PDA

View Full Version : bodywork for jdm front teggy

Vtec-Cruiser
11-12-2005, 03:30 AM
okay i have an acura integra and i just put the jdm front end on it. I parked my car at work and somebody hit it in the front, yes a hit and run. good thing i have full coverage, but i need a good shop around the south side of town(close to clayton co.). so if anyone can help me, lmk asap i gotta get it fix, don't want to use the people my insurance send me to.

Vuongy_Dong
11-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Go to vinh body shop. you can walk away some some exta cash in your hands.

atlvi3tb0i
11-12-2005, 01:03 PM
yea go to Vinh Body Shop he did the work on my car.

i4_garage
11-12-2005, 11:31 PM
thanx guys...but yeah...we can deal wit hte insurance company and tryt o let u walk away with some cash...if not then atleast u don;t have to pay deductable...so jsut stop by and talk to Vinh...aight?

i4_garage
11-12-2005, 11:32 PM
yea go to Vinh Body Shop he did the work on my car.

>>hey looking good man...look diferent form the first time u rboguht it here....sometime i see u roll down maintstreet...clean man..keep it up :goodjob:

atlvi3tb0i
11-13-2005, 06:46 PM
>>hey looking good man...look diferent form the first time u rboguht it here....sometime i see u roll down maintstreet...clean man..keep it up :goodjob:thanks man, yea i only work 3 or 4 min away from the shop so you must see me going to lunch or something. That was some good work on my car, paint is still good i love it thanks.

i4_garage
11-13-2005, 07:35 PM
thanks man, yea i only work 3 or 4 min away from the shop so you must see me going to lunch or something. That was some good work on my car, paint is still good i love it thanks.

no props man...good to know u like it... :goodjob: ....u shoudl stop by soemtime and we chat...Vuong be there like once a week on saturdays.....I :rant: at him but he kept coming :lmfao:

atlvi3tb0i
11-13-2005, 07:43 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Voung you here that he dont like you:lmfao: :lmfao:

Vuongy_Dong
11-13-2005, 08:03 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Voung you here that he dont like you:lmfao: :lmfao:
he begs me to come down. He says that my car gives him orgasms when he looks at it. I would be rich now if he pays me once a week. seems like my car is a gigalo. :lmfao:

Vuongy_Dong
11-13-2005, 08:04 PM
People, please spell my name right. It's VUONG. lol

atlvi3tb0i
11-13-2005, 08:16 PM
my bad vuong:lmfao:

i4_garage
11-13-2005, 08:18 PM
yeah my bad Von... :lmfao: .......and by the way...ur car is :gay:

Vuongy_Dong
11-13-2005, 08:59 PM
yeah my bad Von... :lmfao: .......and by the way...ur car is :gay:
dont deny it. you dont have to be shy here. :D

i4_garage
11-13-2005, 09:25 PM
:blah: my car is boosted :blah: its hitting 400+hp :blah: i got this :blah: i got that :blah: ........ :lmfao:

atlvi3tb0i
11-13-2005, 09:28 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Type-R
11-20-2005, 08:26 PM
okay i have an acura integra and i just put the jdm front end on it. I parked my car at work and somebody hit it in the front, yes a hit and run. good thing i have full coverage, but i need a good shop around the south side of town(close to clayton co.). so if anyone can help me, lmk asap i gotta get it fix, don't want to use the people my insurance send me to.

UAB all the way :-)

I've been to a million body shops and UAB was hands down the best as far as customer service/friendlyness, quality work, custom work, warranties, insurance work. I've had my share of fender-benders and body damage, everytime UAB got my car looking like new and even better than before.

link in sig