PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question!!!!!!! need 'elp. 'ello chap

Lu91
08-27-2010, 08:20 PM
so.
How you gon act hard wif a rollie pollie on yo foehead?

:thinking:

-EnVus-
08-27-2010, 08:34 PM
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/hope_glidewell/Fail_Is_Strong.jpg

nreggie454
08-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Please stop posting.

roxie911
08-27-2010, 09:50 PM
....this is what the IA whoreslounge has come to? Wow.

94_teg_ls
08-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Please stop posting.

-EnVus-
08-27-2010, 09:53 PM
....this is what the IA whoreslounge has come to? Wow.

More like what the World is coming to...

nreggie454
08-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Hey Lu91,
http://www.cslacker.com/images/file/mediums/they_finished_it.jpg

Echonova
08-27-2010, 10:37 PM
First of all "Bitch"; who gives a fuck about you and your races ass company. I don't give a fuck about you hiring me. Fuck you hoe.. So what!! you ain't the only muthafuckin company in the world. Everybody knows you don't like black people... so why the fuck waste my time fucking with you hoe. Stop speaking to me when you walk pass me.. You ugly bitch.. you look like a baby snappy turtle in the face. You and your ugly ass son, with that big ass nose of yours. All your damn kids looks just alike...like your ugly ass..bitch. Don't nobody care about you ...you are stress whole damn department out..Fuck them loans!!! their not closing anyway... stop hiring temps and then letting go for 18 months. people need jobs bitch ... recession bitch... damn bitch recession !!!! Oh I forgot you using the temps to pick your only "Whites" clubs so you can limit black... you are a dumb bitch. I'm going tell you one muthafuckin time. stop lookin about me "You ugly" damn your face is ugly with that big ass nose... And stop having that stupid ass site meeting.. we don't care about that dumb ass site meeting. fuck that site meeting. I hate looking about you...you are not cute.. you are ugly...ok.. u.g.l.y. you wish you was black. and fine as me.. but you're not...!!!! In closing I would like to sing to you a song.. its call fuck you fuck you fuck you stupid white bitch.. fuck you fuck you don't nobody care about you.. fuck you fuck you and your gay ass manager...smell like boo booo to me... he always get fuck in the butt. fuck you and that stupid ass administrator look like trailor trash in the face. ha ha ha ha

the end

Echonova
08-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Fuck you and your nit picking of every personality trait and fault finding. I work too fucking hard to be sacked by your worthless OCD bullshit. Go fix yourself and stop trying to fix everyone else you fucking overly religious wack job. You haven't thrown me a fucking bone in I don't know how long but expect me to put up with your criticisms of meaningless shit, play your little power games and all while you keep piling on the meaningless busy work. I swear one of these days I am going to lose it and not give two shits about the consequences. What gives you the right to constantly judge me you uneducated, ignorant fuck. Just keep fucking with me and see what happens, I will take you and your company down, and you can bet you will be paying me off before you reach rock bottom. You self righteous asshole, don't think I don't know the power of social media and how to use it, I can make you or break you. When I have nothing to lose, nothing else matters. 5 years of putting up with your shit and I am reaching the boiling point. Don't sell me on that "your lucky to have a job in this economy crap". There is no comparison to working for your dumb ass and taking a year off on unemployment to make up for all the time off and money you have cheated on me over the years. I will take you down to china town!

Echonova
08-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Seriously dude! Are you doing some kind of drugs that you can't bring your ass into the office more than a couple of hours each day to finally figure out just what the FUCK the processes are in THIS company. You don't work for your old company any more you immature moron--I'm sick of hearing how things are done at some office in another state. WHO bought WHOM? We bought your old company and are now stuck with a bunch of dickwads like yourself who think they know everything. Dude..let me repeat myself... WE bought YOU!
Your sorry-ass can't be bothered to speak to anyone over the age of 30 unless it's to tell us how we need to take on more responsibilities for making sure our clients don't get pissed off because of something the sales person told them we could do and we can't. How about straightening out your fucking sales people instead of trying to find way of adding about 1/2 of their responsibilities to the rest of us! If you had been IN the fucking office and paying attention instead of spending more than 1/2 your time "working from home" you'd realize that in THIS company we have people and specialized departments that DO THE STUFF YOUR ASKING ME TO ADD TO MY WORKLOAD!!! How many fucking times do I have to tell you something before it sinks in? Or are you too busy figuring out how you can tap-ass the cute, new clerical help? I can hear you giggling with her in your office when you can barely be bothered to say good morning to the rest of us.
Oh, and you can't stop using your sales techniques and fluff on me because I'm pretty fucking immune...been there, done that...and I recognize when someone is all icing and no cake you stupid shit. If you had actually reviewed my personnel file or had TALKED with me (and paid attention instead of worrying about where you were going to go drinking and partying that night) you'd know that I've done just about every job in this industry including yours.
I have absolutely NO respect for you as a manager or even as a human. You are a silly, immature prick who doesn't listen to anyone else and you sure as HELL don't know how to lead. You're too busy trying to figure out how you're going to laid or how you can get high without anyone realizing what you're doing. Well, I"m taking notes you fuckass, and if you keep pissing me off I'll be sending those notes to YOUR fucking boss just before I leave and tell you to shove it up your backside.

Echonova
08-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey stop stomping around like a damn horse you weird asian lady, I hate how your are so fucking sarcastic and walk around like your hair is on fire on the hardwood floors with your witch shoes haha...and now you brought your annoying cousin to work with you, i fucking hate her shrill voice and laugh weird peecachoo laughs at the stupidest shit all the while covering her mouth..secret's out, i know you have fucked up teeth

Echonova
08-27-2010, 10:45 PM
i fucking hate my job...its so annoying i have to deal with this stupid bitch...she is prego and think because she is prego that means she doesn't have to do anything...she is barely 3 months the fucking slut think she can get away with anything. i hate her...also she is still fucking smoking what the fuck...i told her she needs to stop but no she wont because she has to much stress...fuck you and your stupid stress...think about the stress your giving your baby every time you take a drag and your suffocating you unborn child...you selfish bitch. i fucking hate you i wish you would get fired or quit..she is a slut...she thinks she knows how the baby daddy is but she doesn't...he is in Alaska....her came home for a week and she was fucking him and another guy from work...we did the math its the other guys baby...unless the ultrasound pics are lying...I FUCKING HATE YOU...YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING BITCH..

Echonova
08-27-2010, 10:46 PM
So I started my new job in IT as technical support and I have these three motherfucking douchebags who think they know it all. YOu want me to fucken know how to do EVERYTHING and its barely my first fucken week? Don't fucken give me scenarios in front of everyone so you can make me look bad so that your fucken FAGGOT ASS EGO GETS FUCKEN BIGGER THAN IT ALREADY IS YOU FUCKEN LEMON SHAPE HEAD MOTHERFUCKER. AND FOR THE OTHER MORON WHO JUST SEATS AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE. NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME TO SOMEONE ELSE ON MESSENGER FUCKEN AT LEAST MAKE SURE I AM NOT BEHIND YOU READING IT YOU FUCKEN FAG MOTHERFUCKER, I REALLY HOPE THEY FIRE YOU ONCE I GET THE HANG OF THIS JOB. FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I HATE YOU ALREADY AND ITS JUST MY SECOND WEEK! HELP ME JESUS!!!!!

Echonova
08-27-2010, 10:49 PM
okay so this fucking stupid bitch of a manager of mine doesn't remember my name after 8 months of working there. if i learn your name, you can learn mine surely.
she then decides to fucking rant about my piercings saying 'they arent part of our uniform and dont match our image' well your companys image equals budget supermarket chain and your personal image equals cocksucking slut so really, maybe you should just shut your mouth.
so i lose the piercings, then one day innocently forget to take them out, and she calls me WHILE I'M WORKING THE EXPRESS COUNTER, and says 'you wear those piercings one more time and im sending you home' leaving me totally angry and lost in counting this customers change who i end up muttering swear words under my breath to when she says 'can you hurry up'.
the stupid biased bitch then refrains from giving me shifts for a whole three months, which is illegal but as if i have the money to sue a corporation like that.
and then i get a letter from head office saying 'due to you not working for three months we have terminated your employment.'
basically i got fired for not getting shifts anymore because the manager is so cock deprived she takes her anger out on her subordinates.
what a dumb slut, i should stab her.

94_teg_ls
08-27-2010, 11:14 PM
what?

Bacon
08-27-2010, 11:14 PM
so.
How you gon act hard wif a rollie pollie on yo foehead?

:thinking:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT_j-Dzkta7gkNW1t41FRH4UfBUQd1UZ5V2Dy1ki8XEY1z770&t=1&usg=__JfHYovk_8mNzJHcHbds4musut8M=

-EnVus-
08-28-2010, 12:12 AM
Echo confused IA with his Twitter again now everyone knows his life lol

nreggie454
08-28-2010, 12:33 AM
I am pretty sure Echo wins this one.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2207/2268723921_1291aeda97_o.jpg