PDA

View Full Version : General Chat DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss Review

cjhutch
08-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Well I'm now in an apartment for the first time after living in a house. The one challenge I thought I would have was keeping my car clean because I hate to have a dirty car. I usually wash my car once a week, but with no hose access and not wanting to piss off the other people that park next to me I had to find a way to wash my car. I've done some reading on waterless washes and none of them intrigued me and most were too expensive. I then found Optimum No Rinse and heard really good stories. I found similar items and came upon DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss.

My goodness I can't believe I've been dragging out a hose and filling buckets for so long. It took 3 gallons of water and 2 ounces of wash solution to wash my entire car and I had a little left over to do the wheels and tires as well. This stuff works great and I was able to wash my car so much faster. My car does have a pretty fresh coat of Autoglym HD wax on it so once I finished I topped it off with a little Four Star Ultimate Spray Wax for added shine. I bought the stuff from Autogeek and they had the 32oz. solution buy 1 get 1 free for $16.99. Breaking that down that's 32 washes and since I also cleaned my wheels and tires with it that saves me from having to buy any wheel and tire cleaner. Once I run out of QD I will use some of it and dilute it to QD strength. It did feel strange washing with just a mitt and something that looks like plain water. The maintenance guy walked by and thought I was washing my car with water only and offered to let me use one of their hoses and the people coming out from the building across from mine gave me some funny looks.I encourage you all to give this stuff a try. Similar products are Optimum No Rinse and Protect All Quick and Easy Wash which can be found at some local RV dealers. I read some reviews about the Quick and Easy wash streaking which is why I did not buy it first. A good thing too because the DP came out to be a better deal.