PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Careful honda guys!

jonnyboy0150
03-31-2005, 04:41 PM
Not too sure where to put this, but anyway...

Just thought id warn you guys...I go to UTI in north carolina and civics and integras are getting stolen and broken into and shit everyday up here. My ek got stolen a few months ago. They yanked my wheels, suspension, and whole front end. Mine and two others got stolen out of the school parking lot while we were in class. Last week someone broke into 9 cars in the parking lot here! ect. ect. ect.

Just thought id warn you guys, its pretty fucked up what people do to your shit.

dereksi
03-31-2005, 05:12 PM
Man theres whole car clubs dedicated to breakin in to hondas and they put the parts on there cars. They go to schools and apt complexes.

jonnyboy0150
03-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Thats fucked up man! I love hondas but after mine got stolen i had to get something else. Maybe ill build another hatch someday :rolleyes:

B16a2 Civic
03-31-2005, 05:28 PM
yeah...i read about that club in honda tunning....civic si's , gsr and type r's are the most broken into and stripped

jonnyboy0150
03-31-2005, 05:43 PM
The school actually caught the guys on camera. They were in a dark red integra, but the picture wasnt good enough cause my car was parked pretty far away. As the car passed underneath the camera you can see 2 guys in the front seat and another all balled up under the hatch.

they took the car like 3 counties over and stripped it and set the rest on fire. it was a 2000 so they prolly took my front end for the 96-98 to 99-00 conversion, not to mention my slipstreams and my tein basics. and my headunit and speakers. Suprisingly tho they left my exhuast and V2 intake.

Truegiant
04-01-2005, 10:21 AM
So you go to NTI huh, I was the second class to ever graduate from there! I went on a scholarship from a porsche race team that I used to work for! Does old man "fraking" still teaching electronics courses?? Dude is a genious - a little weird looking, but a genius when it comes to wiring and stuff! I remember when I first started they did not have shit there for the first couple of classes!

Julio
04-01-2005, 11:21 AM
happens all the time.

The Yousef
04-01-2005, 01:13 PM
thats fucked up!

i guess keep all your reciepts! for your insurance co

jonnyboy0150
04-03-2005, 07:40 PM
So you go to NTI huh, I was the second class to ever graduate from there! I went on a scholarship from a porsche race team that I used to work for! Does old man "fraking" still teaching electronics courses?? Dude is a genious - a little weird looking, but a genius when it comes to wiring and stuff! I remember when I first started they did not have shit there for the first couple of classes!

Awesome man! HAHA yeah fraking is still there! He looks like hes 110 years old but he is pretty fucking smart! Everyone calls him "fraking-stein", lol. Im starting the professional apps. course this monday and then only 2 more phases and im gonna go to ford fact and then hopefully to elite after that. But anyway its cool to hear that someone else went there from our area!

jonnyboy0150
04-03-2005, 07:44 PM
thats fucked up!

i guess keep all your reciepts! for your insurance co

Actually i had all my receipts! What you need to do (with geico anyway) is whenever you get a new mod you need to call up the insurance company and let them know and they can add the value of the mod to your insurance (which will raise your rate, however). But as far as i know thats the only way to insure the value of the car plus the value of all of your modifications.

I didnt tell the insurance company about any of the aftermarket stuff i had before my car got stolen so as far as mods were concerned, it was a total loss. But i learned my lesson.

Kevykev
04-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Damn...they're on the grind up there...bad to be violated like that.

SLOWR/T
04-03-2005, 10:14 PM
thats fucked up!! not to hijack your thread but how is UTI ill be starting in july (FLA) me and my brother. he has a honda but its a 99 EX so maybe they will leave it alone. did you have any kinda alarm??

jonnyboy0150
04-04-2005, 04:51 AM
thats fucked up!! not to hijack your thread but how is UTI ill be starting in july (FLA) me and my brother. he has a honda but its a 99 EX so maybe they will leave it alone. did you have any kinda alarm??

Nah i didnt. im not to sure what its like in florida but up here i quess since were not really that far away from charlotte so guess thats why its so crazy here.

just be careful if you have rims or anything like that, just dont advertise that you have anything badass that someone else would want if you know what i mean.

FrnkPwrs
04-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Wait, they found a whole car club that was stelaing cars? Was this in GA?

-S Double C-
05-01-2005, 12:12 AM
lol i think so

AtlantaImportGuy
05-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Where is NTI at? Like what city? Because I plan on going up to NC to visit my homeboy that is stationed at Seymore Johnson, AFB.

Z33_kid
05-01-2005, 09:15 PM
dang thats mess up i say put a cap in them in all of em ahahahahha :2up:

vboy418
05-02-2005, 04:49 PM
damn hope that catch this foo!

mi4dub
05-03-2005, 12:36 AM
danm... i need someone to steal my shyt and gutt it then set that bia on fire! ...well i was joking but gf totalled it so danm... nobody wants a VW

eViLMunkey
05-05-2005, 03:01 PM
that's why most honda owners cover their VIN.... mines covered by a Atlanta P.D. Patch

BufordŽ
05-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Weird, mine's covered by a picture of me giving the finger.