PDA

View Full Version : Car question?

neontuner95
11-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Lets see ok I wont go into detail but this is whats going on Im not receiving any power to my battery, I check all fuses, switched relays to see what was what nothing! My radio headunit flickers with the key out of the ignition so I unhooked the battery, I try to turn on the car and the only light that lights up is the oil symbol but there is oil in the car and no oil in the radiator or on the ground. I had something similar go on with my supra it turn out to be the fusible link, could this be whats going on? I also check all my wires ground to motor, positive to power unit to starter ground to starter. Only thing I couldnt see was the altenator wires I dont think its the b positive Im clueless!

neontuner95
11-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Well I burnt the ground wire coming from my fender to my valvecover replaced it still nothing, so I trace all the wires everything connected. I checked all the fuses good, Im through checking Im gonna go ahead and take it to an electric shop! Last post here no additional help needed!

neontuner95
11-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Waitingonm the verdict from the electric shop they said it sounded like a fusible link if it is than im lucky im hoping its not the computer cause that will set me back until the first of December.

neontuner95
11-15-2005, 09:16 PM
up and running