PDA

View Full Version : LOL

oneSLOWex
08-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Locking dudes thread then deleting mine? Thats awesome...that really makes it entertaining to be on here. You guys should find something better to do with your time. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2010, 02:18 PM
You should check the rules sometimes. Later, QD.

Got Milk?
08-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Rule number 1. If your thread is deleted or locked, PM a mod for an explanation why that happened.

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Lolol, GM. This was kind of a no-brainer deal. Later, QD.

lanning
08-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Making threads about deleted threads is cool.

oneSLOWex
08-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Deleting threads is a good way to keep the forum alive too.

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2010, 02:44 PM

I refer you to THIS!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?297885-LOL&p=39105360#post39105360)

Later, QD.

STRteg
08-21-2010, 03:10 PM

So is making threads about deleting threads :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

roxie911
08-21-2010, 06:42 PM
You suck, Bill lol

SUBY_RUE
08-21-2010, 07:22 PM
Hhiigghhwwaayy ttoo tthhee ddaannggeerr zzoonnee

Echonova
08-21-2010, 08:15 PM
It burns when I pee.

RL...
08-21-2010, 09:21 PM
oh em gee

civic gsr
08-21-2010, 09:57 PM
It burns when I pee.

mine too

x_doug_x
08-21-2010, 10:44 PM
they deleted my thread, it was locked then delete which kinda defeats the whole purpose of creating it to inform others to begin with. with that being said, i have no idea who here is mods or even how to find out who the mods are, personally out of respect the fucksticks that delete the thread should pm the creator with an explenation rather than leaving it unexplained. they could have always cleaned the posts they didn't like.

Echonova
08-21-2010, 11:01 PM
they deleted my thread, it was locked then delete which kinda defeats the whole purpose of creating it to inform others to begin with. with that being said, i have no idea who here is mods or even how to find out who the mods are, personally out of respect the fucksticks that delete the thread should pm the creator with an explenation rather than leaving it unexplained. they could have always cleaned the posts they didn't like.Inform others of what? Only information that could have been gleaned from that thread (and this one) is that you're a douche. But whatever...

Super-Mods have a smiley with a police light next to their name. Regular Mods have one smiley beating another smiley with a stick.

But since I'm a man of the people... Why don't I bring your donkey-show of a thread back and in the WL where it belonged in the first place.

-EnVus-
08-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Inform others of what? Only information that could have been gleaned from that thread (and this one) is that you're a douche. But whatever...

Super-Mods have a smiley with a police light next to their name. Regular Mods have one smiley beating another smiley with a stick.

But since I'm a man of the people... Why don't I bring your donkey-show of a thread back and in the WL where it belonged in the first place.

Real question is why haven't these mutha Fukas put a :police: next to my name.........:thinking::thinking:

Echonova
08-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Real question is why haven't these mutha Fukas put a :police: next to my name.........:thinking::thinking:I'm pretty sure it's because you would ban half of IA and delete the other half... But I'm not positive about that.

-EnVus-
08-21-2010, 11:44 PM
I'm pretty sure it's because you would ban half of IA and delete the other half... But I'm not positive about that.

See you would think i would be id never do that im a cool guy and try my best to help people. Hell i wouldn't even Ban Simon, he just doesn't get to me that kinda way everyone else on here is pretty decent besides a few. I just think we need a wee lil more help with the Thread rules moderating and keeping bumping clean. :2cents::2cents:

Echonova
08-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Agreed. I've already made my suggestions and it's up the owners to decide.

-EnVus-
08-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Agreed. I've already made my suggestions and it's up the owners to decide.

A'men Brotha

Catnip
08-22-2010, 03:08 AM
Slostang says you whine a LOT... I happen to agree. That'd be grounds for not making you a mod... LOL

blaknoize
08-22-2010, 07:31 AM
:rolleyes: hey

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2010, 08:00 AM
they deleted my thread, it was locked then delete which kinda defeats the whole purpose of creating it to inform others to begin with. with that being said, i have no idea who here is mods or even how to find out who the mods are, personally out of respect the fucksticks that delete the thread should pm the creator with an explenation rather than leaving it unexplained. they could have always cleaned the posts they didn't like.

I'm the "fuckstick" that deleted your thread. Reading and fully understanding the rules would have left you with the realization that arguing in any section other than the Whore's Lounge is not allowed.

Also, you would have seen the part where it is NOT up to the mods to PM you, but you to PM a mod to find out where you fucked up. So until you contact a mod, you will not get your "explenation."

And lastly, REPS! for your proper and respectful way of handling your fuck up. Later, QD.

punkr6
08-22-2010, 09:34 AM

it ain't my fault, Did I do that ?

x_doug_x
08-22-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm the "fuckstick" that deleted your thread. Reading and fully understanding the rules would have left you with the realization that arguing in any section other than the Whore's Lounge is not allowed.

Also, you would have seen the part where it is NOT up to the mods to PM you, but you to PM a mod to find out where you fucked up. So until you contact a mod, you will not get your "explenation."

And lastly, REPS! for your proper and respectful way of handling your fuck up. Later, QD.

to start with i had no idea who the mods were. and you people on import atlanta are always rules rules rules rules rules rules..........

who actually reads all the rules word for word then remembers them? very doubtful anyone.....

with that being said, i had no idea who the mods were or how to even contact them. the proper way would have been to make a last post in the thread and close it stating u were a mod. and as far as arguing goes, i retaliated. it could have easily been cleaned up by a mod before it go tthat bad. but i didn't start the damn arguments. i simply retaliated.

Echonova
08-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Hold up, Mddl Fngz up
Pussy Ass Niggas Down nigga
Htown texas stand up
Southwest, sunnyside, PA we up in here baby
Holla, know'm talking bout

[Bun B]

Say, Nigga u can't run, nigga u can't hide
Know that we got guns, know that we gon' ride
Blow out your insides and leave you to rot
Cause when we give it to u bitch we give u all that we've got
Now all it takes is one shot to put your ass in a ditch
But you gon' get the other 49 for bein' a bitch
Go to war with the big men when it makes no sense to
Repercussions get extreme when we ride against you
Ain't no movie, your baby mama, teachers and your kids
Everybody finna get it for the shit that u did
So when I get to your crib, better come out swingin
Cause the devil ain't even ready for this hell I'm bringin
We don't want no dope
We don't want no cash
We don't want no excuses
We just want your ass
So when that front door crash, and u see them soldiers
When that gun go blast, don't say Bun didn't told ya

[Chorus 2x]

If I I pull it out my pocket, be the first one to bust,
We ain't playin wit u hoes
Retaliation is a must
First nigga make a move, first nigga hit the dutch

[Mddl Fngz]

Yeahh, now I stand on my two feet,
One playa, two heats
20 shot, hollow heads, bitch give me the loose leaf
Fuck beef I got a K for niggas
In spots the law won't find u for days my niggas
Southside young playa full of plots and scams
Show ya how to get cha overs up and lock the grams
Boys know me in the hood, but not for rappin'
Back street trappin', front line, ya boys a captain
First nigga to shot, I ain't tryna talk,
Bring the heat to the hospital and finish u off
No life is a come up, when I'm rollin with my gun up
Don't get ya bitch gun, but nigga what u want, what?
And ain't shit to get ya family touched
Catch auntie on the bus, and pop her ass like a clutch nigga
I'm in the game cause I love the rush,
Love to bust
This fans money never enough nigga

[Chorus 2x]
Retaliation is a must

[Mddl Fngz]

45 in the rova, the k is on my shoulder
Pop your bitch ass, then I go and smoke it over
Niggas gettin' older, but thugs is comin younger
So just in case u wonder, I keep a (?) up under
Cause nigga u a blunder
Got rock by the thunder
Cryin to Bun, but he the reason that we done ya
Gave us the word, said we keep the bird
Leavin is for nerds, I put your brain on the curb, fucka
Pull ya piece nigga, and watch ya rest it
Come to this clip game, bitch I'm the best in it
The white flag u wavin, now it's on bitch please
All your love ones houses lookin like swiss cheese
Tried to let your ass make it, but your ass act a fool
Now the HK, the AK and the AR is the tools
All your homeboys gone and them hoes won't help
So tell ya mom and your sister break out the black dress

[Chorus 2x]
Retaliation is a must

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2010, 10:15 AM
to start with i had no idea who the mods were. and you people on import atlanta are always rules rules rules rules rules rules..........

Easy fix. There is a link at the bottom of the page that reads VIEW SITE LEADERS. Pretty self-explanatory, if you ask me. If you don't like our "rules rules rules rules rules rules," you're free to browse and post somewhere else. Or make your own board where you can have the "rules rules rules rules rules rules" of your own choosing.

who actually reads all the rules word for word then remembers them? very doubtful anyone.....

Break tradition then.

the proper way would have been to make a last post in the thread and close it stating u were a mod.

I don't believe this is your site so you do not determine the "proper way" to do anything on here. The "proper way" has been detailed in the rules. This isn't an arguable topic, man. It is matter of fact. Again, you're not forced to be here. Later, QD.

x_doug_x
08-22-2010, 10:17 AM
whatever, i'm done. not going to argue with you like a little child. seems the majority of this forum likes to argue like a bunch of 5 year olds.

quickdodgeŽ
08-22-2010, 10:20 AM
whatever, i'm done. not going to argue with you like a little child. seems the majority of this forum likes to argue like a bunch of 5 year olds.

Then argue like an adult. Later, QD.

Echonova
08-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Arguing like an adult like sucks because you like have to like use logic and stuff.

Z0_o6
08-22-2010, 11:17 AM
What is this..... logic.... you speak of?

Bacon
08-23-2010, 04:57 PM
(1)i had no idea who the mods were or how to even contact them.

(2)the proper way would have been to make a last post in the thread and close it stating u were a mod.

1. Should have read the rules. Rocket science isn't involved in trying to reach a mod. If you strain too much trying to find a mod, PM some random person and ask them how to reach a mod.

2. They don't have to make a post telling you "Ohai....I am a mod....nice to meet you....blah blah." Also, refer to cliff note #1.

x_doug_x
08-23-2010, 06:21 PM
1. Should have read the rules. Rocket science isn't involved in trying to reach a mod. If you strain too much trying to find a mod, PM some random person and ask them how to reach a mod.

2. They don't have to make a post telling you "Ohai....I am a mod....nice to meet you....blah blah." Also, refer to cliff note #1.

dude, you and your butt buddy oneslowex need to stop fallowing me around like little trolls. you don't need to quote every fucking thing i type.

it's already clear you claim your daddys car cause you don't have shit that's worth a damn. with that being said, get off my nuts bitch!

goodbye!

-EnVus-
08-23-2010, 06:38 PM
dude, you and your butt buddy oneslowex need to stop fallowing me around like little trolls. you don't need to quote every fucking thing i type.

it's already clear you claim your daddys car cause you don't have shit that's worth a damn. with that being said, get off my nuts bitch!

goodbye!

First off Bill, is my bitch and i will thank you to not talk about him in that manner...

Bacon
08-23-2010, 06:45 PM

goodbye!

Have your puppy balls even dropped yet?....

Z0_o6
08-23-2010, 06:56 PM
echo- plz post the vin diesel .gif about 'in your face'

kthx

Echonova
08-23-2010, 07:24 PM
echo- plz post the vin diesel .gif about 'in your face'

kthxI'm surprised it's still there. Photobucket account ends today. But for now...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/f66c19060fa1d5b73c84a4bb503d7f93.gif

oneSLOWex
08-23-2010, 08:49 PM

goodbye!

*following

Why you mad?

Friggintitsman
08-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Echonova for demod in 2012

roxie911
08-23-2010, 10:59 PM
See you would think i would be id never do that im a cool guy and try my best to help people. Hell i wouldn't even Ban Simon, he just doesn't get to me that kinda way everyone else on here is pretty decent besides a few. I just think we need a wee lil more help with the Thread rules moderating and keeping bumping clean. :2cents::2cents:

You said my handwriting was ugly :(

-EnVus-
08-23-2010, 11:03 PM
You said my handwriting was ugly :(
Its ok i know its from chad giving you all that Carpal Tunnel :jerkit: lol

roxie911
08-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Its ok i know its from chad giving you all that Carpal Tunnel :jerkit: lol

LOL no...I was sitting on his lap while he was cruising forums and he likes to bounce his leg while doing so. It makes it VERY difficult to write haha

-EnVus-
08-23-2010, 11:21 PM
LOL no...I was sitting on his lap while he was cruising forums and he likes to bounce his leg while doing so. It makes it VERY difficult to write haha

I know i hate it when he does that i can't get shit done bouncing around...

roxie911
08-23-2010, 11:22 PM
I know i hate it when he does that i can't get shit done bouncing around...

lolol he's such a whore