PDA

View Full Version : Woman Chats On Cell Phone While Robbing Bank

atlvi3tb0i
11-11-2005, 05:11 PM
FAIRFAX, Va. -- Some people just can't stop yakking on their cell phones.

Police in the Washington, D.C., suburbs are looking for a woman who chats on her phone while robbing banks.

Four Northern Virginia branches of Wachovia bank have been hit in recent weeks, including one last Friday. In three of the holdups, the woman kept talking on her phone, or at least pretended to talk, while holding a box that had the hold-up note attached to it.

A spokesman for the Loudoun County sheriff's office told The Washington Post that it's apparently the first case they've ever had of a person committing a crime while continuing a conversation on a cell phone. He said investigators would love to know who's on the other end.

The robberies occurred Oct. 12 in Vienna, Va., Oct. 21 in Prince William County, Va., and Oct. 22 in Fairfax County, Va.

The woman has been described as a Hispanic woman in her early to mid-20s, about 5 feet 2 inches to 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 120-130 pounds.

The latest robbery happened Nov. 4, in Loudoun County, Va. In that case detectives said she did not have a box, but did display a handgun and handed the teller a note.

Anyone with information should call Crime Solvers at (866) 411-TIPS or the police non-emergency number at (703) 691-2131.

MachNU
11-11-2005, 08:19 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That is a guy, becuase they have HUGE balls! Not even hiding there face, just talking away and robbing a bank. thats BALLSY!

HiPSI
11-12-2005, 04:14 PM
i swear that has to be some chick that works in my store... she never EVER puts down her cell phone.

neontuner95
11-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Damn what a dumb bitch!

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 03:15 AM
Damn what a dumb bitch!

not very dumb if she hasnt been caught yet

atlvi3tb0i
11-26-2005, 07:03 PM
NOVEMBER 15--Meet Candice Martinez. The Virginia woman, 19, is suspected of being the so-called Cell Phone Bandit who recently robbed four banks while apparently pretending to be yakking on a cell phone. Martinez, pictured at right in a bank surveillance photo, was nabbed early this morning, a day after Fairfax County cops obtained a warrant charging her with robbery. Martinez, pictured below in her mug shot, is expected to be charged in connection with four Wachovia bank heists occurring between October 12 and November 4. During an October 22 stickup, police claim, Martinez handed a teller a box with a note attached demanding cash. According to an FBI affidavit, Martinez admitted to investigators that she committed the four robberies. She also claimed that the heists were planned by her boyfriend/getaway driver Dave Chatram Williams, who was arrested yesterday and admitted his wheelman's role, according to the affidavit.

ia13
11-27-2005, 04:49 PM
FAIRFAX, Va. -- Some people just can't stop yakking on their cell phones.

Police in the Washington, D.C., suburbs are looking for a woman who chats on her phone while robbing banks.

Four Northern Virginia branches of Wachovia bank have been hit in recent weeks, including one last Friday. In three of the holdups, the woman kept talking on her phone, or at least pretended to talk, while holding a box that had the hold-up note attached to it.

A spokesman for the Loudoun County sheriff's office told The Washington Post that it's apparently the first case they've ever had of a person committing a crime while continuing a conversation on a cell phone. He said investigators would love to know who's on the other end.

The robberies occurred Oct. 12 in Vienna, Va., Oct. 21 in Prince William County, Va., and Oct. 22 in Fairfax County, Va.

The woman has been described as a Hispanic woman in her early to mid-20s, about 5 feet 2 inches to 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 120-130 pounds.

The latest robbery happened Nov. 4, in Loudoun County, Va. In that case detectives said she did not have a box, but did display a handgun and handed the teller a note.

Anyone with information should call Crime Solvers at (866) 411-TIPS or the police non-emergency number at (703) 691-2131.

lol. from the way you got it, it makes it look like your sig is part of the pics. i was like wtf, she was driving that? sweeet.

atlvi3tb0i
11-27-2005, 07:18 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :bigok:

Negrodamus
11-27-2005, 09:16 PM
I'd do her

obd1kenobi
11-28-2005, 08:22 AM
Can you hear me now? Good now give up the cash! And Hurry the fuck up Im in peak hours!

redimport
11-28-2005, 07:21 PM
:eek: :lmfao: :blah: