PDA

View Full Version : Last minute MTN. RUN. 11-13-05

speedminded
11-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Had a few people ask me about one last night for this weekend....my plans have changed yet again so who's up for a casual Sunday drive? No cookout or anything, maybe keep it simple with fast food in Dahlonega or Helen...?

I have some business to attend to tonight so probably won't be on until sometime tomorrow but most of you have my number so give me a call anytime and we'll get this thing going. Usual spot and time should be ok to meet at but if it's all Gwinnecians wanting to go then we'll meet on this side of the world. Post it up, call, or send a text message to my phone and we'll work out the details. peace

oh yeah, i'm gonna see about go-karts next weekend up in Helen (indoor and on a slick concrete drift course)...nothing like a driving over the mtns to race go-karts making a fun drive back down :D

678.925.1438 Jason

XBLG20
11-11-2005, 06:07 PM
you know i'm up for it ... and i think adrienne and justine are coming

BufordŽ
11-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Damn, you have to do it a weekend I'm working.

BufordŽ
11-12-2005, 05:47 PM
oh yeah, i'm gonna see about go-karts next weekend up in Helen (indoor and on a slick concrete drift course)...nothing like a driving over the mtns to race go-karts making a fun drive back down :D

678.925.1438 Jason

Let's please do that next weekend. PLEASE!

speedminded
11-14-2005, 11:59 AM
...and i'm not banned yet?! Sorry everyone, don't know if anyone even met up or not but i had something come up late saturday/early sunday and had to help a friend in need....didn't get to sleep until 8am and was planning to get up a couple hours later for the run but completely passed out.

I did end up going late last night showing Pher what a midnight mountain run is all about... :D

XBLG20
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
lets go up there again soon

BufordŽ
11-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah, Like this Sunday. We can go do the go carts. :D Sound good, Daniel?