PDA

View Full Version : EM1 STOLEN!!!! CIVIC 2000 SI

bludemon2000
08-16-2010, 10:18 PM
my car was stolen tonigh at LA fitness ON EAST WEST CONNECTOR (AUTELL).. shiti ass gym... around 8pm.. stock b16..! lowered on kyb shocks!! if any informtion contact me at 404-630-1738.. SHIT BETTER COME UP OR SOME PEOPLE ARE COME DOWN!!

fuck you motha fucking thieves!!!!

bludemon2000
08-16-2010, 10:18 PM
IF ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING HIT ME UP... REWARD$$$$

wanggsticky
08-16-2010, 11:19 PM
damn, its gonna be hard as hell to find this because it looks like a regular si

-EnVus-
08-16-2010, 11:20 PM
So the alarm didnt go off ?

jdm-civic
08-16-2010, 11:54 PM
you didnt have any killswitches?

Black4DrEK
08-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Probly none of the above

-EnVus-
08-17-2010, 12:09 AM
Probly none of the above

Si's are one of the most stolen cars and come with an Alarm id hope a person would use it when parked

jdm-civic
08-17-2010, 12:13 AM
killswitches save cars man, trust me!

r_Senik
08-17-2010, 12:47 PM
is that an oem rear optional lip? if so, if you do find one for sale, mostlikely its yours...

DynamicSound
08-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Si's are one of the most stolen cars and come with an Alarm id hope a person would use it when parked

Yes, but factory system would only cover the door being opened. Anybody that wants to keep their car should not put their trust in a factory "alarm".

HMGDRFTER
08-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes, but factory system would only cover the door being opened. Anybody that wants to keep their car should not put their trust in a factory "alarm".

x2 just go to dynamic they will take care of the alarm,

but GL finding i will keep my eyes out ..

STRteg
08-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Sorry to say but people who put so much time,effort,blood,sweat,and tears into their vehicles and dont do anything for security deserve what they get.for god sakes this BS has been going on for years and years and years,its not like these cars are new or the theft of them is new this is an old timely tradition between honda owners and theives its called security people,doesnt cost much to invest in a decent alarm and a couple DIY killswitches ignorance is no excuse

Black4DrEK
08-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Sorry to say but people who put so much time,effort,blood,sweat,and tears into their vehicles and dont do anything for security deserve what they get.for god sakes this BS has been going on for years and years and years,its not like these cars are new or the theft of them is new this is an old timely tradition between honda owners and theives its called security people,doesnt cost much to invest in a decent alarm and a couple DIY killswitches ignorance is no excuse

x2

elbori87
08-17-2010, 08:38 PM
dayum mann.. sry to hear ... good luck finding it...

Eman_jDm
08-17-2010, 09:35 PM
you should have known an si hasn a huge target on it. stock or modified. its unlikely you'll find it but good luck. u should have tried investing in alarm and killswitches. but any ways how well do killswitches work? i have a few on my civic that i believe are well hidden. so far they havent been tested (attempted theft) but im not really so sure that can really protect my car assuming they are not going to tow it but try to drive it off?

-EnVus-
08-17-2010, 09:42 PM
you should have known an si hasn a huge target on it. stock or modified. its unlikely you'll find it but good luck. u should have tried investing in alarm and killswitches. but any ways how well do killswitches work? i have a few on my civic that i believe are well hidden. so far they havent been tested (attempted theft) but im not really so sure that can really protect my car assuming they are not going to tow it but try to drive it off?
Well first of all you just fucked your self by telling people you have a killswitch.

blcksi
08-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Sorry to hear that. If it was truly bone stock your payoff might no be that bad. I returned my to stock before selling it and hoped someone would steal it just so I wouldn't have the hassle of selling it.

I thought these were getting old enough that they would steal the newer ones with the KA's instead.

ATLem1
08-17-2010, 10:06 PM
wow sorrry to hear. this is getting too close to home now. i had a blue si and was always afraid of it get taken.

Black4DrEK
08-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Well first of all you just fucked your self by telling people you have a killswitch.

LOL...

O best believe there aint just ONE killswitch on mine.. and MANY other things that will need to be done to get my shit... I KNOW the game..

DynamicSound
08-17-2010, 10:24 PM

Do a simple test...sit in your car and arm the alarm. Once it is armed, attempt to start the car with your key. If it does not start, then they work. If it does start, then you do not have any or they are not installed correctly. No, if the vehicleit is towed than it is useless. Along with getting a killswitch, I suggest getting a tilt sensor or a proximity sensor or both...doesn't to have extra protection.

240sx_boi
08-17-2010, 10:25 PM
x2 on the killswitches i had a shop did it for me for like 20bucks only and a few weeks later someone try to steal my car but lucky me they couldnt find my kill switch and i still have my car today so if not for the kill switch i would had been car less

Black4DrEK
08-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Also GPS works wonders!

-EnVus-
08-17-2010, 10:29 PM
x2 on the killswitches i had a shop did it for me for like 20bucks only and a few weeks later someone try to steal my car but lucky me they couldnt find my kill switch and i still have my car today so if not for the kill switch i would had been car less

Once again like i said on post #16 in this thread. What good is a killswitch if you tell every one you have one WTF!

DynamicSound
08-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Once again like i said on post #16 in this thread. What good is a killswitch if you tell every one you have one WTF!

It is all some form of deterrent. It all costs the thief time and a lot will not try to search for a killswitch since time is not something most will have. Plus, if they are unable to start the car, a kill switch will be the first thing they look for...it is not a hidden secret that they are used. It is a $0.70 relay added to your ignition or fuel pump wire. So doen't really matter if they know since most will assume it is there. If they really know what they are doing, it doesn't matter what you have on that car...it is gone.

Black4DrEK
08-17-2010, 10:39 PM
^ yup

j0nbunklah0m
08-18-2010, 03:36 PM
i saw a fat white looking guy driving one around jimmy carter area. no telling if its yours or not being that its stock..

joshk5145
08-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Sucks for your loss man. hope you find it.

Da_unknown
08-18-2010, 10:18 PM
:no:

EJ_Allmota
08-18-2010, 10:44 PM
WOW, thats all i have to say..

bludemon2000
08-20-2010, 05:22 PM
yo thakx for the support...lol but yea id had an larm in it but i guess the fact that i was inside the gym didnt help alot... i judt cant believe no one saw this shit..!!

Seun
08-20-2010, 05:50 PM
If they really know what they are doing, it doesn't matter what you have on that car...it is gone.

exactly.

marcos713
08-21-2010, 12:35 AM
Damn shits crazyyy..... GL with finding the car man. Did u have full cover? Did the gym have and cameras outside? I'm sure the discount tire should have cameras, I'd check if they got anything on tape.

srt-4life
08-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Damn!!! i go to that walmart all the time, fuk that im getting a killswitch!!!