PDA

View Full Version : Batlground

Browning151
08-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Batlground is on Ultimate Car Build-off on Discovery channel right now, pretty cool show.

Echonova
08-16-2010, 09:52 PM
w3rd.

Echonova
08-17-2010, 09:21 PM
So I finally had time to watch it tonight... I laughed, I cried, I was angry and later felt love. All in all it was a good show.

Scotsman
08-17-2010, 11:10 PM
OP....repost

Browning151
08-17-2010, 11:24 PM
OP....repost

aaaactually I posted this one first lol

Blitanicle99
08-18-2010, 12:38 AM
LOL... Ultimate Car Build off...

Its a 240sx... With a boosted KA. ULTIMATE!!!!

Body kit. Cut springs.

SICK.

WOOO BATTLEGROUND. Get on the track and build a car. Yeah, I said it. Come compete with Forged or any of the us that are at the track almost every weekend, drifting is for kids.

NewGen33
08-18-2010, 12:45 AM

Body kit. Cut springs.

SICK.

WOOO BATTLEGROUND. Get on the track and build a car. Yeah, I said it. Come compete with Forged or any of the us that are at the track almost every weekend, drifting is for kids.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...LOL . Missed the show I'll try and record the next airing.

Tracy
08-18-2010, 12:53 PM

Body kit. Cut springs.

SICK.

Where have you been for the last 10 years, boo?? With your head up your mothers ass? Yea I said it. And?

I guess if you need a history lesson visit our website. http://www.batlground.com I don't have time to give you one. Keep in mind that TV shows call us because of our history in racing and building. We don't call them.

Blitanicle99
08-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Where have you been for the last 10 years, boo?? With your head up your mothers ass? Yea I said it. And?

I guess if you need a history lesson visit our website. http://www.batlground.com I don't have time to give you one. Keep in mind that TV shows call us because of our history in racing and building. We don't call them.

Racing what? I haven't seen you at a track event in 3 years. Yeah, TV calls a lot of shops, its funny because you actually have the time to do them because you don't have any business. Forged has been asked the same thing, however when there are 8 GTRs in the shop, 3 of them getting complete motor builds, 2 370z track cars being built and another 50 in line, a busy shop has no time for a TV show.

I'd loveeeee to see you come out any play with Ryan's Evo or the GTR. Good luck with that.

Cheers.

Boosted FC
08-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Where the hell is the popcorn?

BABY J
08-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Racing what? I haven't seen you at a track event in 3 years. Yeah, TV calls a lot of shops, its funny because you actually have the time to do them because you don't have any business. Forged has been asked the same thing, however when there are 8 GTRs in the shop, 3 of them getting complete motor builds, 2 370z track cars being built and another 50 in line, a busy shop has no time for a TV show.

I'd loveeeee to see you come out any play with Ryan's Evo or the GTR. Good luck with that.

Cheers.

GAS Garage
Full-Race
Racing Beat
West Coast Customs
Lingenfelter
Skunk2
Foose Designs
STASIS Engineering
Boyd Coddington
World Performance
AMS
Raceline Development
Batlground

Yeah - no busy shops do TV. EL OH FUCKING EL

If you think yall are as busy as FOOSE and some of the others you're smoking crack - and if you think you are leading edge when you rotate techs in and out of there like I change my underwear you're smoking crack. With the exception of the GTR there are MANY shops that work on the chassis' that you work on out there... really not much special about FORGED per se, but there's lots special about the GTR platform so that's kool. Thumbs up there to lean on a chassis that's still mysterious in a lot of ways. Don't just be a professional at the shop, be one online too - you obv haven't figured that out.

MAYBE show a little love and say "kool BG, congrats" instead of hate. Or MAYBE stfu and say nothing at all. People like you are what's wrong with this scene. If you want a build-off w/ BG then maybe approach it like a professional... sit down at dinner with Dan and put something together. It may work - it may not. But whining about it in this thread is the jankiest shit I've read on here in a long time. Carry on Lady.

Browning151
08-18-2010, 04:21 PM

Body kit. Cut springs.

SICK.

Cheers.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/Browning151/u-mad___camron.jpg

Echonova
08-18-2010, 05:28 PM

Cheers.Making a call-out with other peoples cars is sooooo 2005.

K20Z1
08-20-2010, 12:11 AM
i missed it..where can i see it lol

EmminoDaGreat
08-20-2010, 12:22 AM
oh damnnnn i hear bg is building another sema car too :P

Got Milk?
08-20-2010, 12:34 AM
O SNAP! Where can I see this online.

Austin?
08-20-2010, 08:00 AM
Lol!!!!!!!

Repiks
08-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Well that was un called for.

The build off I saw was about spy cars? Not a gutted 370 going down the track? I mean, both are cool as shit, but lets compare apples to apples.

Browning151
08-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Well that was un called for.

The build off I saw was about spy cars? Not a gutted 370 going down the track? I mean, both are cool as shit, but lets compare apples to apples.

I didn't really understand that either. The show is about who can be the most creative, and the best at engineering something as they go to build a completely unordinary car and make it work with limited time and budget. Not who can sink the most money into a gutted car and build an insane track car.

It's funny that he came in here and jumped all in BG shit throwing Forged name out there and armchair racing with other peoples cars, because I posted this somewhere else and the response from Forged was nothing like that:

I watched it. Looked like it could be a lot of fun. Good luck on the 100k!

Echonova
08-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Tough break losing the hovercraft challenge. In retrospect why didn't ya'll also attach a 300hp aircraft engine to yours?

LOL

Seriously though, it looked and performed awesome and Lou's fat ass cost you the victory.;)