PDA

View Full Version : I placed a for sale ad last night and it is no longer up.

...Mark...
08-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Hey guys, i registered and placed a for sale ad for my S4 last night and the thread is no longer there. Can someone explain why please. I did not receive any pm's or emails explaining or justifying why it was pulled. Its just not up any more.

Thanks.

...Mark...
08-12-2010, 07:50 AM
This is the link to the post that i bookmarked after i placed the ad.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?297190-04-Audi-S4-with-41k-on-it-with-2-years-22k-left-on-warranty&p=39099063#post39099063

Austin?
08-12-2010, 07:56 AM
lol.. read the rule!!!!

oneSLOWex
08-12-2010, 07:58 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?147467-RULES

This isn't craigslist. You have to participate in the forum to be able to sell anything.

qwick
08-12-2010, 08:01 AM
You just joined and only have 2 post (both the above)

If your just looking to sell your car use a site dedicated to that, not this one. We have enought problems with the server as is, with out having to worry about ever Tom, Dick, and Harry joing and making a profile to just sell their car and never be seen or herd from again.

If you plan on being a part of this site then read the rules, they have been posted for a reason.

...Mark...
08-12-2010, 08:49 AM
If your just looking to sell your car use a site dedicated to that..

I will thanks...

For future reference when you delete stuff you may want to send people a pm explaining why. Since you guys are so concerned about bandwith, this may help cut down on unnessary threads like this one inquiring as to what happened to a missing thread.

Later..

qwick
08-12-2010, 08:56 AM
I will thanks...

For future reference when you delete stuff you may want to send people a pm explaining why. Since you guys are so concerned about bandwith, this may help cut down on unnessary threads like this one inquiring as to what happened to a missing thread.

Later..

For future reference you should read the rules of a forum before you deside to go around posting your complaints. That alone will cut down on unnessary post. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
08-12-2010, 08:59 AM
I will thanks...

Later..

The rules also state that "if your thread is deleted, do not make a thread asking why. PM a mod to find out." Later, QD.

Boosted FC
08-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Reading pwns people

KillZon3
08-16-2010, 09:00 PM
The rules also state that "if your thread is deleted, do not make a thread asking why. PM a mod to find out." Later, QD.

+1