PDA

View Full Version : ALRIGHT FUCKHEADS... YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE DOING IT WRONG.....

BABY J
08-08-2010, 07:21 PM
1st off.... to all the thieves on here - a big FUCK YOU is in order... you low-rent mother fuckers take an already crippled scene and infect it w/ unneeded BULLSHIT. There is no place for you in this scene and probably in life either. If I EVER find out who you are or who you associate with there will be some vigilante-style repercussions I swear to God. Again, FUCK YOU!!!!

Now... to the decent upstanding tuners out here I'll let you in on something... I've been steering clear of anything NOT related to getting MY projects done simply b/c I'm 31 and I find myself surrounded by parking lots full of kids/idiots who are "something-teen" and as a dad it doesn't always feel like I'm in the right place. But on the same token it's a scene I've been in for 17 years and it's a part of me. I see myself more of a facilitator... I know the power-players and can get a lot of shit done w/ the "OGs" and more seasoned tuners... but there is a part of me that feels like I "owe it" to the green guys in the movement and I feel like I still have lots to offer whatever the fuck it is you turds are building/modding... a lot of you are DUMB AS FUCK and it's not your fault that you were born in the wrong year(s), but it IS your fault if you don't lean on the experienced guys for knowledge.

1) STOP ENABLING THE THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

--> Yeah in a perfect world there will no reason why we should have to worry about our projects, but this is NOT a perfect world. A LOT OF YOU are just making it easy... FUCK if I was a thief I'd be RACKING THE FUCK up around here b/c MOST of you are MAKING IT EASY and doing it wrong... you got 2k worth of wheels/tires/suspension and ZERO fucking security living in apartment complexes with no garage. While you can't always help where you live you can DEFINITELY make your cars hard(er) targets. At what point is securing your investments important to you with some sort of security? You live in the WRONG GODDAMNED town if you think you don't need to step your security game up. If you're readign this THIS MEANS YOU!!!!!

For the FUCKERS who don't know why we put block-codes on the boards I'll help you out.. it's NOT just to piss off the sellers and make them go out hunting for those numbers... but having that info is just PART of the pie. What you shitheads are SUPPOSED to be doing is searching the forums for those numbers before you make an engine/tranny purchase - but you know why that doesn't work well??? Here's why. B/c I bet NO1 in the stolen vehicles forum has a record of their engine tranny numbers. I've yet to see ONE stolen car thread where the OP posts the block/tranny codes of the setup in the theft thread. WTF ARE YOU DOING IN THIS SCENE IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SIMPLE SHIT!!!!??? IF YOU DON'T - YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Every block I've owned I have a folder in my safe w/ the block code, as well as my trannies too (when applicable).

ONCE YOU START MAKING IT HARD for these scum to steal your shit and move your parts then we will decrease the thefts that happen around here...

I've seen people that KNOW and SEE their shit up for sale yet can't even prove it to the cops that it was their shit... in cases like that, YOU DESERVE IT. GO OUT RIGHT NOW AND DOCUMENT block/tranny codes... and DEMAND to see those codes when you're meeting some dork in a parking lot to buy parts. You don't wanna pay for a notary, then mail your documented codes to yourself registered mail and don't open it (don't break the seal) until you need it (I pray that you never do)

STOP BUYING WHEELS, RIMS, EXHAUSTS and all of this other BULLSHIT and at least get a decent alarm, preferrably with exterior monitoring. There's LOTS of low-budget tracking systems out there if you just think JUST a little bit where you can force a guy to pick an easier target.

With all of that said, the PROS will get your shit if they want it - but that doesn't mean that determining the vehicle location after it's stolen can't be done - a SIMPLE ass $12 Walgreen's pre-paid phone with $10 of airtime loaded to it tucked away in a good spot with GPS enabled can be the difference.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS!!!!

MY HOMEBOY'S PROJECTS got lifted (those in the know will know who) recently and I swear to God if it ever surfaces who HAS information or who did this shit it's gonna be on and popping... that's not a promise, it's a threat!

I'm out...

Tha Kid,

Baby J

-EnVus-
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Better yet don't go posting your car on IA showing it off or what you have in it and done to it. The less people on the web knows what you ahve and where The better chances are that you can keep your car and enjoy it.
I don't drive my car to meets or to shows hell i don't drive it to movies,Malls anything like that just maybe a wal-mart near Surveillance Cameras.
I think some people just ask for getting they shit stole just from associating or hanging around the wrong crowds or people.
Choose your friends wisely and definitely the locations you hang or cruise to stop advertising your shit.

I know non of this will make a difference and ill see cars continue to be posted stolen.
I just feel better knowing i tried to help some of these ignorant kids with no clue to security or safety.

Da_unknown
08-08-2010, 08:08 PM
i hear ya J

quickdodgeŽ
08-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Better yet don't go posting your car on IA showing it off or what you have in it and done to it. The less people on the web knows what you ahve and where The better chances are that you can keep your car and enjoy it.

Then what's the reason for IA or any other car related forum? There's nothing wrong with showcasing your car. The problem lies in that the people spend all their money on fan-boi items and none on the security to protect it. You need to take the proper precautions on your car so that you can enjoy it and not have it taken out from under you. Later, QD.

BABY J
08-08-2010, 09:39 PM
^ This

Bacon
08-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Just another idea. Stamp it with a serial number only you can identify. When I worked for a machine shop, we stamped heads and blocks with a serial number for in house ID but it can work in your favor doing this as well.

-EnVus-
08-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Just another idea. Stamp it with a serial number only you can identify. When I worked for a machine shop, we stamped heads and blocks with a serial number for in house ID but it can work in your favor doing this as well.

Ill jack off all over my car so i can have my DNA stamp on every inch of it.....

STRteg
08-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Ill jack off all over my car so i can have my DNA stamp on every inch of it.....
:slap: :goodjob:

boosted_nonv
08-09-2010, 09:57 AM
I agree with J and QD

Vteckidd
08-09-2010, 10:01 AM
my friends EG stays locked in my garage and my prelude (which is stock) sits outside because shes had people follow her home trying to steal it.

BABY J
08-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I just don't understand why/how people put the wrong priority on when to get security - if you think the thieves are gonna wait till ur done modding then you're wrong. SECURITY FIRST people... real talk.

I've had people follow me and when I see that I hope they got PLENTY of gas bc we're going to Birmingham - LOL. You have to look out for REGULAR cars following you... not just modded imports. They are getting smarter... you neeed to be smarter as well.

JITB
08-09-2010, 05:43 PM
its a simple solution to a big problem. If you live in a apartment, you cant really mod a car and park it outside your complex, unless you can pay the fee to get a garage. Or get a daily, and park your pride and joy at your parents garage or something. When i got my wheels on my 929 i kept my car in the garage. Thats just because of the principle of having something that attracts thieves. the truth is the best alarm is out of sight, and hidden, because if someone wants it they will take it.

BABY J
08-09-2010, 05:52 PM
There are alarms that page you if the vehicle moves more than 30 feet... that 2 way works up to a mile, but the mobile phone paging works anywhere you have a phone signal - it's out of site AND has auxillary battery power. It costs 17$ a month for 1 vehicle, and there are multi-vehicle discounts. It's NOT hard to secure a vehicle on a budget - but for the seasoned guys in my circle that is money well spent - so is getting a vehicle insured for the value.

PLEASE get smart people...

K24cb7coupe
08-09-2010, 09:44 PM
this is the best thread i have seen on this forum in years!!!!

BABY J
08-17-2010, 10:28 AM
Not what I use, but just an example:

http://www.vehicle-security-gps.com/

Also...

www.ravelco.com

Get to it kids.

KillZon3
08-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Totally Agree