PDA

View Full Version : wrx vs gti

benwaballs
11-10-2005, 10:34 PM
ok so on the way home from work tonight i get on 400N hit some stop and go traffic and there is a black wrx, it had a lifted rear wing, lowered, exhaust, ect.... nice looking. i get ahead in traffic then it clears, so i wait for him and he pulls up i let him know i wanna play(gti looks stock besides being lowered) so he starts dropping his speed getting into his power band... so i think he’s just got bolt on's ill back down also... so he takes off not a stock turbo pulls about 1 car ahead instant ( i wasn't in boost ) as he goes by his passenger waves goodbye at me! well iam starting to pull him back and he lets off. wtf come on.. then he cuts over to the slow lane and wont run again and gets off.

anyway iam a little mad he didnt wanna run again since this was by far the fastest car i have raced yet. if your on IA lets do it again. good race nice car
:goodjob:

bambooi
11-10-2005, 11:47 PM
That might be miloman on wrxatlanta.

Tracy
11-10-2005, 11:51 PM
or slowrx

rolling_trip
11-11-2005, 06:33 AM
if it was milo u are lucky he played with you that much, he is not big into street racing, but a very cool guy. BTW, he has a lot more than bolt ons, but his car is really setup to auto x

benwaballs
11-11-2005, 09:04 AM
BTW, he has a lot more than bolt ons, but his car is really setup to auto x

yea i know he has a BT setup now just wished he would of kept going or at least run again.

rolling_trip
11-11-2005, 09:07 AM
truth is he would prob pull away from me on the line, but after 60-70 i could reel him in and pass him. maybe one of these days he will get his clutch replaced so we can find out.

benwaballs
11-11-2005, 09:27 AM
truth is he would prob pull away from me on the line, but after 60-70 i could reel him in and pass him. maybe one of these days he will get his clutch replaced so we can find out.

like i said i wish he would of kept going... when i have to lower my speed to bottom of 3rd i have no boost and it takes some time to get the gt28r to spool up but then i started pulling back in and he let off. and by no means am i saying i would of passed him but i was pulling back up. not sure what would of happen if we would of kept going.

rolling we should do a run. ive never raced an sti. what do you have done to your car?

rolling_trip
11-11-2005, 09:51 AM
perrin tbe, ecutek EM, and a few little goodies. i will be out a commerce tonight, i dont care to much for street racing, as far as me racing. last time i dynoed, 6-11-05, with a bad injector, i was 291whp 334wtq. not the fastest sti, but i am happy with it, for now.....

benwaballs
11-11-2005, 09:52 AM
perrin tbe, ecutek EM, and a few little goodies. i will be out a commerce tonight, i dont care to much for street racing, as far as me racing. last time i dynoed, 6-11-05, with a bad injector, i was 291whp 334wtq. not the fastest sti, but i am happy with it, for now.....

nice :goodjob:

GTScoob
11-11-2005, 10:10 AM
I wanna see how my 4.44s help me racing from a roll. Next meet I'll see if anybody wants to run.

Milo's got a 16G with a good bit of topend, so I'm not sure how it would compare to your GT28

bigb996
11-11-2005, 10:25 AM
i dunno if that wuold be milo, its possible....most of us wrx guys wont race on the street because its retarded but a little messin is allowed occasionally. Milos clutch is also basically gone so i doubt he would do much.

miloman
11-11-2005, 10:34 AM
hahahaha... yeah it was me... u kept playing so i decided to bite back real quick :)... i was intersted to see how this would end up cuz i heard your turbo... i pulled ahead and then there was an SUV in my lane... so i pulled to the next lane and got off the gas... im not a big street racer and will rarely do more than a 60-90 pull... plus my clutch is pretty much toast now and it slipped on that pull so considering everything, i didnt wanna run again... good run though... if it weren't for traffic and my clutch, i wouldve pushed it a little longer but i'd let off by 90 anyway... u probably wouldve passed me with that gt28r :goodjob:

benwaballs
11-11-2005, 11:53 AM
hahahaha... yeah it was me... u kept playing so i decided to bite back real quick :)... i was intersted to see how this would end up cuz i heard your turbo... i pulled ahead and then there was an SUV in my lane... so i pulled to the next lane and got off the gas... im not a big street racer and will rarely do more than a 60-90 pull... plus my clutch is pretty much toast now and it slipped on that pull so considering everything, i didnt wanna run again... good run though... if it weren't for traffic and my clutch, i wouldve pushed it a little longer but i'd let off by 90 anyway... u probably wouldve passed me with that gt28r :goodjob:

lol, normally i dont pester like that but i was driving a friend home from work and he kept egin me on. very nice and clean. fastest car i have run into yet! yea i use to have the same problem w/ my clutch when i 1st got the kit! nice run! ill see yea around! :goodjob:

miloman
11-11-2005, 12:07 PM
lol, normally i dont pester like that but i was driving a friend home from work and he kept egin me on. very nice and clean. fastest car i have run into yet! yea i use to have the same problem w/ my clutch when i 1st got the kit! nice run! ill see yea around! :goodjob:
hahaha... when u were tryin to get me to race, i saw ur friend seemed more excited than u :D... thanks for the compliments on the car... ur turbo is LOUD... i could hear it over my exhaust which itself is pretty loud... it was a short run but it got my adrenaline going since i don't do that much at all... see ya around

benwaballs
11-11-2005, 12:16 PM
hahaha... when u were tryin to get me to race, i saw ur friend seemed more excited than u :D...

yea he rides the marta and said the fastest car he has been in was a civic si :)
lol....

KNHTRDR
11-12-2005, 11:18 AM
^^:lmfao::lmao:

bambooi
11-14-2005, 10:54 AM
bad milo. lol