PDA

View Full Version : 94 Camaro missfire/injector problems

joshk5145
08-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I'll go ahead and give you a little background on the car. It's a 94 3.4v6 5-speed. I've had it for a week now and when I first got it it had a skip to it. The previous owner had changed the coil packs, wires, plugs and o2 sensors. I initially thought that maybe he had maybe crossed a wire or something simple but now I know that I have at least 1 bad injector. As of the moment I have all injectors and fuel rail out. So I guess my question is what injectors can I replace these with. I think they are 16lb. Any other models besides camaro/firebird that use the same injector. Once I get it back together I also suspect an ignition module or something but I'll get to that when I have to.

joshk5145
08-12-2010, 10:16 PM
just a little update. Found out that most domestic injectors are interchangeable. I'm going with 19lb injectors out of a stock 5.0 mustang. got new o-rings and caps for them.

joshk5145
08-18-2010, 08:50 PM
And it lives. and for anyone with one of these.......It's a pain in the a** to do anything to it. The motor is so far back and compacted that it's difficult to even fit your hands in some places you need to get to.