PDA

View Full Version : Misc GET RICH OR DIE TRYING- Movie

TheFireMan
11-10-2005, 09:34 PM
feedback??? , Anybody go see it today...If so how was it?..hah..I'll probably just wait till it comes out on dvd. or ..torrent lol :eye:

quickdodge®
11-10-2005, 09:41 PM
There is a movie forum this, asshat. And I'll have to double the comment to an even bigger asshat for posting about 50 cent and an even BIGGER asshat for actyally wanting to see this. Later, QD.

TheFireMan
11-10-2005, 09:42 PM
I don't want to see it, I just want to hear what people are saying about this "lame 50 cent hyped up Film" I wouldn't want to see a movie about someones past life..

quickdodge®
11-10-2005, 09:47 PM
.I'll probably just wait till it comes out on dvd.

Then why ^^^this^^^ comment? You gonna use the DVD as a flotation device on your next trip to the beach? Later, QD.

Marta Mike
11-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I saw it. It was actually pretty good. The acting wasn't so bad but the story was wat kept me interested. If its all true, man he lived a fucked up life b4 rappin!

TheFireMan
11-12-2005, 01:03 PM
I heard mixed reviews

a) bADDEST gangster movie
b) It sux wannabe gangster movie fifty suxs as acting and shouldnt

thinkfast®
11-13-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm gonna go w/ Option B and leave my review at that. I may arrive to the show early, sneak into this POS and scream G UNOT! at the screen a few dozen times, then leave.

that is all.

DP97ACCORDLX
11-13-2005, 12:16 PM
I know a guy that has all the movies for $5 Get Rich or Die Trying, Jarhead, etc..

TheFireMan
11-13-2005, 12:18 PM
....^^ :slap:

quickdodge®
11-13-2005, 12:57 PM
I know a guy that has all the movies for $5 Get Rich or Die Trying, Jarhead, etc..

Wow. Later, QD.

Mike
11-13-2005, 09:11 PM
i will see it i like 50. it will prob be like another 8 mile, but i didnt think that movie was bad. but i have not checked it out, i will rent it.

neontuner95
11-13-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm gonna go w/ Option B and leave my review at that. I may arrive to the show early, sneak into this POS and scream G UNOT! at the screen a few dozen times, then leave.

that is all.

300 bars and running huh, remember we only know what the press wants us to know, we not close to 50 we dont know that man ya feel me man! He could be just as cool as us cuz! The first mainstream album was hot the next one ok, how to rob cool song got my attention!

quickdodge®
11-13-2005, 09:50 PM
Always fucc 50. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
11-13-2005, 09:54 PM
yep. 50 needs to get checked, he keeps runnin at the mouth and I dont think its gonna take 9 shots this time...

Mike
11-15-2005, 04:09 PM
damn so much hate, for a guy nobody even know....

1439/2000
11-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Juice was the best movie with a rapper in it.

quickdodge®
11-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Juice? I wouldn't say that. Although very good, I'd have to go with Boyz N Da Hood. Ice Cube doesn't make a bad actor.

Mike, how do you know who we know and who we don't know?

Mike
11-15-2005, 08:56 PM
do you know him?

quickdodge®
11-15-2005, 10:23 PM
I know people. I also know anyone can say that, but I get around. I know what the streets say. Later, QD.

JITB
11-16-2005, 02:53 PM
i want to see it, just too see it...i heard it was good...

i know 50 personnally i just talked ot him on the phone... he said "G - UNIT!!!"

1439/2000
11-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Juice? I wouldn't say that. Although very good, I'd have to go with Boyz N Da Hood. Ice Cube doesn't make a bad actor.

Mike, how do you know who we know and who we don't know?

Yeah Boyz in Da hood probably was up there. But the Ice Cube movie with the kids in the SUV that looked dumb.

I was pissed doughboy got murdered.

Now I did find I glich in that movie which always pissed me off.

In the opening scenes when they are in elementary school its 1984 and briefly it showed a timeline of american history banner that went to 1991. That always bothered me.

Tupac for the win.

JITB
11-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Boyz in the hood
My 2nd fav is Paid In Full <great movie

rep01civic
11-16-2005, 03:31 PM
^^i agree paid in full was one of my all time favorites

thinkfast®
11-16-2005, 05:40 PM
ha yea PIF was pretty good. I'm watchin State Property 2 right now, pretty decent..

JITB
11-16-2005, 06:18 PM
State propery 2 is pretty bad , the first one is alot better.

chameleon30038
11-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Always fucc 50. Later, QD.

i liked the movie. QD i guess your entitled to your opinon or are you just hating like you always do. :dunno:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-16-2005, 08:35 PM
State propery 2 is pretty bad , the first one is alot better.

wow if state property 1 was better then 2 than it mustve really been horrible.

i saw the movie, it was good but did'nt meet my expectations...i really liked 8 mile better..You gotta respect 50's hustle....i dont see why people hate him so much, he does what he does to make it to the top, cant knock the mans hustle. Ive been listening to him for a minute and 50 and all his beef shit isnt anything new....50 has always been that type of rapper.....anyone heard "how to rob"??? But the movie was 3.5/5 maybe i need to see it again to give it a higher rating....other than that it was pretty predictable

quickdodge®
11-16-2005, 09:40 PM
QD i guess your entitled to your opinon or are you just hating like you always do. :dunno:

So, dumbass...may I call you dumbass or will idiot suffice? So you think that because I can't stand the music that someone puts out, that I am a hater? Kind of stupid, don't you think? You must be a real fan to make a comment about someone that doesn't like your idol. Kudos to you.

BTW, I don't always hate. Unless you happen to be an idiot. Then, yes, I will. If you fall into that category, then so be it. I'd rather you didn't seeing as how, up til now it would seem, I've never had a problem with you. Later, QD.

ChnkyLao
11-18-2005, 02:17 PM
you guys know he is makeing a game too. a get rich or die tryin game. looks kind of ay because his arms are like overly muscular
looks like a gta or true crimes ripp off

thinkfast®
11-18-2005, 02:44 PM
just like 50 is a gay rapper rip off.. what was his name?

oh yea- Gerardo

quickdodge®
11-18-2005, 03:16 PM
I've actually heard that this game is pretty good. If you can look past the fact that G-Unot is in it. I'll never find out because I'll never spend a dime on anything 50 puts out. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
11-18-2005, 04:05 PM
I like 50s Music, but i wont see the movie. I actually really liked 8 mile, but i think Eminem actually has some talent when it comes to acting.

I just dont think 50 has the charisma or the talent to act in a movie.

I dont know if he is a real gangster or if hes hood or whatever. most rappers nowadays are not. I take it for what its worth, music, and i happen to like his.

I will say he does run his mouth off alot more now then before. i listened to him way before his first album. He had heart and hunger, just like eminem did. now that they get rich it goes to their head, andi think they lose it

quickdodge®
11-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Mike. 50 had a mouth then, too. It's just that no one ever heard it until "Wanksta" and "In the Club" came out. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
11-29-2005, 05:29 PM
dont know why rappers try to get in the movie business ..
just stick to rapping - ice cube ill give him props cause he can actually act ..

FRIDAY - NEXT FRIDAY - FRIDAY AFTER NEXT !!!

ironchef
11-29-2005, 10:59 PM
dont know why rappers try to get in the movie business ..
To make more money? Its simple, they try to branch out into other things, so that when their shitty rap careers fizzle out they'll have something to fall back on. Why do you think 50 is now doing movies, videogames, even freaking mineral water? All for more money.

Mike
11-30-2005, 06:24 PM
I know people. I also know anyone can say that, but I get around. I know what the streets say. Later, QD.

well if you know ppl then thats your thing...i am just saying that everyone always is talking trash about 50, g unit, and em. but they obviously have talent bc they made it as far in the game as they did. i am not the biggest fan of him, but thats rap in general. but as far as rap goes i do like what he puts out and own his cds as well as g unit and em's. i give the man props for putting his fingure in everything. video game, clothes, movie, shoes, em is now in production, shit i think i even heard 50 has his own jewlery...the man is banking and doing it right. not just relying on his music. but anyways you have your .02 as i do...its all good

quickdodge®
11-30-2005, 08:46 PM
...the man is banking and doing it right. not just relying on his music.

Well you have to bank on something when you realize that you're falling off and that you really don't get hype from most poeple over 16 years old. Later, QD.

TheFireMan
11-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Me..I think the game sucks..50 cent doesnt run around shooting people in real life and probably never shot anybody..Lol and the controls on the game are horrible.

PSINXS
11-30-2005, 09:24 PM
I saw the movie(for free) and i thought it wasnt good at all. I dont see why it got the good reviews that it did. It had no real substance to me. It was loosley based on his life? i dont know much about him but the only thing that i saw was when he got shot 9 times. It is not worth the effort to go see the movie. No he cant act either.

Dumbest was line was "I'm a muthafuckin gangsta grandpa and i am proud of it!" then he storms off like a 3 year old.

Mike
12-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Well you have to bank on something when you realize that you're falling off and that you really don't get hype from most poeple over 16 years old. Later, QD.

ya but he is banking...how and who he gets most of the bank from does not matter. its the fact that he is living large...

quickdodge®
12-03-2005, 02:43 PM
ya but he is banking...how and who he gets most of the bank from does not matter. its the fact that he is living large...

As long as Stan's like you exist, you're right. BTW, check out the Gayme mix tape I posted in the music section. On second thought, maybe you shouldn't. He takes quite a few shots at G-Ushit and you might get mad. Later, QD.

Mike
12-03-2005, 03:22 PM
:lmfao:

BaHumBugg
12-06-2005, 09:48 PM
well if you know ppl then thats your thing...i am just saying that everyone always is talking trash about 50, g unit, and em. but they obviously have talent bc they made it as far in the game as they did. i am not the biggest fan of him, but thats rap in general. but as far as rap goes i do like what he puts out and own his cds as well as g unit and em's. i give the man props for putting his fingure in everything. video game, clothes, movie, shoes, em is now in production, shit i think i even heard 50 has his own jewlery...the man is banking and doing it right. not just relying on his music. but anyways you have your .02 as i do...its all good

AGREE SO MUCH
personaly I dont scream out gunit and kiss ass to 50, but you do gotta give them a little credit for what they did, plan and simple they got good music, I also realize that people in here hate on the rappers thats actually making money and love the ones that cant make a hit to save their lives.

BaHumBugg
12-06-2005, 10:07 PM
and Please oh please dont say I dont know good music because we all have diffrent taste, and please please dont say I dont like old school west coast shit cause I do.

quickdodge®
12-06-2005, 10:30 PM
and Please oh please dont say I dont know good music because we all have diffrent taste, and please please dont say I dont like old school west coast shit cause I do.

Wow. Guilty feelings? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-06-2005, 10:33 PM
plan and simple they got good music,

No. I don't have to admit that at all.

I also realize that people in here hate on the rappers thats actually making money and love the ones that cant make a hit to save their lives.

No. I just like to listen to music that has been choreographed for the "fan." Later, QD.

HEATON
12-08-2005, 04:43 PM
I wished someone woulda shot him again, guess 9 isnt enough.