PDA

View Full Version : hey guys who has fine tuned a celica before not thrown on bolt ons but tuned a celica

grn_hooligan
08-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Hey guys who has tuned a celica the seventh gen. I own a celica Gt I know its not the greatest but its what I have to work with and its a great platform to start and I am purchasing a full turbo kit and exhaust already what else should I do....

Batlground
08-06-2010, 09:47 AM
We have installed turbo kits and superchargers on 7th gen celicas. Send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 770-319-9605 if you would like to discuss.

MR.2
09-08-2010, 05:24 PM
if u have a pre 2003 GT 1zzfe dont boost it! the pre 2003-2003 have a major issue with oil consumption the only way to fix it is to change the pistons out with a larger bore and re hone the block a certan way and even then its not 100% your best be it to order a block from MWR if u have a pre 03-03 or do a GTS swap. also apexi SAFC will not work on the celica ecu so dont waist your cash a ton of people think it will but no way. the best thing to run on a celica is greddy emange blue or ultimate. the other problem is finding a manifold and turbo that will fit, none of the ebay or OBX stuff will clear the fire wall for the 1zz so u gotta pay a good bit to find a good one, turbo kit's .com have one thats good so does MWR. PM me if you have any questions about the 1zz i have a ton of parts for sale also.