PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Killsforum v. story time with Evil Goat

Evil Goat
08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
+whatever for the first person to tell me who this guy was talking about...

a little inside input....this conversation took place between myself and one of my techs at work, who I've worked with for the past 5 years.....this is not word for word, but you can get the jist of it

Tech- Hey man, Ive been talking to a guy named _________ today who works up at the firestation and says his boys got a white cobra and can beat anyone...I told him my supervisor has a little something and they're interested in setting something up for some cash

Myself- ORLY? How do you know ______________?

Tech- He runs with my cousin who has a vert black/gold GT

Myself- Ahhhhh....ok....I promise you that Cobra don't want none....

Tech- I don't know man, it's supercharged....

Myself- *After laughing epically* I assure you, even if that Cobra was pullied, with tires, and suspension he still wouldn't want any

Intermission - the time that passed that my tech was completing his afternoon paperwork, etc

Tech- He's blowing up my phone wanting to set something up....

Myself- Don't worry.....I'll get with __________ tonight and reassure him that his Cobra buddy don't want any....

Soooo....the question remains does ________________ Cobra buddy want a piece of the GTO?

DarKStaR
08-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Im almost positive i know who said tech is and he is talking about the imfamous cobra on 22s btw

Evil Goat
08-03-2010, 09:21 PM
yes....there were several jokes about the 22's that came outta my mouth, lol

94_teg_ls
08-03-2010, 09:21 PM
wut? lol do it make more money

Evil Goat
08-03-2010, 09:23 PM
wut? lol do it make more money

get the fuck off my forums

thundercatz1
08-03-2010, 09:25 PM
+whatever for the first person to tell me who this guy was talking about...

a little inside input....this conversation took place between myself and one of my techs at work, who I've worked with for the past 5 years.....this is not word for word, but you can get the jist of it

Tech- Hey man, Ive been talking to a guy named _________ today who works up at the firestation and says his boys got a white cobra and can beat anyone...I told him my supervisor has a little something and they're interested in setting something up for some cash

Myself- ORLY? How do you know ______________?

Tech- He runs with my cousin who has a vert black/gold GT

Myself- Ahhhhh....ok....I promise you that Cobra don't want none....

Tech- I don't know man, it's supercharged....

Myself- *After laughing epically* I assure you, even if that Cobra was pullied, with tires, and suspension he still wouldn't want any

Intermission - the time that passed that my tech was completing his afternoon paperwork, etc

Tech- He's blowing up my phone wanting to set something up....

Myself- Don't worry.....I'll get with __________ tonight and reassure him that his Cobra buddy don't want any....

Soooo....the question remains does ________________ Cobra buddy want a piece of the GTO?

I heard this today the cobra wit 22s called me and asked about you and I said you dont want none of josh lol. he asked me what you ran and I was like he's running good. lol
He asked me can he beat you and I was like hell no you cant beat him... cobra was like what about off the spray and I said he's not gonna dumb his car down for you, hes a run what you brung kind of guy.....

40th GT
08-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Apparently so. And after he loses he'll start babbling about how you have the bigger engine and whatnot.

thundercatz1
08-03-2010, 09:30 PM
He told me evil he wants to run you with no gas.

thundercatz1
08-03-2010, 09:34 PM
He has done alot more to the car though, I will say this he is trying and he's not racing on the 22s ,i think he's gonna put his drag radials on.

Evil Goat
08-03-2010, 09:37 PM
lulz....he still wouldn't touch it

my car's in no shape for a race right now anyway, the interiors stripped out getting ready for a rollbar and the clutch is on it's last leg again....we're working on getting ready for the HPP magazine stuff so i'll be testing some new stuff in a month or two before we leave for Gainesville....if he's serious I'm down, but of course only at SDR and cash money, no checks, no cards, and i don't race for respect

thundercatz1
08-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I know he wouldnt, I just talked to him and I will let him know wassup.

-EnVus-
08-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Ford will always win in my book........:)

collins
08-03-2010, 10:04 PM
so wait.... theres really a dude that put 22s on a cobra? :lmfao: whatta goddamn tool!

and this, sir... is why you fail.

Evil Goat
08-03-2010, 10:15 PM

your mother wins in my book

-EnVus-
08-03-2010, 10:17 PM
You two Goats will never beat FORD !!! lol
Id take a Fiesta and run circles around both of ya :tongue1:

Z0_o6
08-03-2010, 10:33 PM
i want to know why this dude with the cobra on 22's thinks its fast. seems like he's been drug by damn near everyone.

collins
08-03-2010, 10:35 PM

do i need to post vids? LOL

-EnVus-
08-03-2010, 11:03 PM
do i need to post vids? LOL

I like these runs..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFLn_nnVyyc&feature=related

preferredduck
08-03-2010, 11:29 PM
gas is always included. if you have a cobra and are worries about NOS, then you either have a fake cobra, can't drive, or don't want your ass losing on IA. lol

thundercatz1
08-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Since the cobra is a buddy of mine, in his defense he do have his factory svt wheels with drags on 2 of them, so if he was to race evilgoat he would not do it on 22s, he's more into flashy stuff, I told him its country and ppl will laugh at ya but he's the type that dont care what ppl think. He does spin those 22s like it aint shit so he has some power(not enough for evil) but no average car around here is beating him.....

Nobody on IA has yet to beat him but him and justin were side by side from what I was told.

NEMO
08-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Since the cobra is a buddy of mine, in his defense he do have his factory svt wheels with drags on 2 of them, so if he was to race evilgoat he would not do it on 22s, he's more into flashy stuff, I told him its country and ppl will laugh at ya but he's the type that dont care what ppl think. He does spin those 22s like it aint shit so he has some power(not enough for evil) but no average car around here is beating him.....

Nobody on IA has yet to beat him but him and justin were side by side from what I was told.
I would have if he would have ever came out when my car was running

just sayin...

Got Milk?
08-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Why you asking people of IA, FAIL! go run him and take his money.........

onebadgt
08-04-2010, 01:55 PM
wow, after reading all this i wanna meet this guy with the cobra and make fun of it in person.

to the guy sayin that its a fake cobra if its scared of spray LOL cobras only make 390 stock there not the fastest cars in the world lol

and housten. if he hasnt been beaten by anyone on ia. then he is racing the wrong people. im assuming its a pully bolt-on car or a ported blower car meaning hes makin 515 whp at most. when there are at least 10 people in the kf that have made over 600whp

thundercatz1
08-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Pretty much a bolton cobra with a tune. I doubt he has that much hp though. He is running someone from IA tonite on the deuces lol, so stay tuned for that.

onebadgt
08-04-2010, 05:00 PM
so bolt on cobra with a tune. would be very lucky to make 420rwhp. with a pully 440-470

DarKStaR
08-04-2010, 07:29 PM
He wants to run me. Wanted to do it tonight but i had other things to do, so if he doesnt chicken out saturday night then it will happen...

SiKsTanG16
08-05-2010, 01:16 AM
Assuming its a 03 cobra, id like to race him. If he's up for it

SiKsTanG16
08-05-2010, 01:18 AM
so bolt on cobra with a tune. would be very lucky to make 420rwhp. with a pully 440-470

yeah thats about average, but can make more

thundercatz1
08-05-2010, 05:59 AM
He does have a pulley also, but i think he said 445hp

Apex1972
08-06-2010, 11:12 AM

my boy has a Fiesta with an H22 swap in it, runs mid 11s. He says he wants to run someone.

Whiteboy572
08-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Wasting your time sikstang. Last time i was down there to come out and play they were wanting to bet $300 i would lose to the 22" stock cobra and once i beat the few cars i ran, fun runs of course, they said it was good that he didnt come out and run me. ;)

On kill mode there were about 2 other cars i know of that would have been a good race for me +/- 2-4 cars close, but they werent there.

onebadgt
08-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Wasting your time sikstang. Last time i was down there to come out and play they were wanting to bet $300 i would lose to the 22" stock cobra and once i beat the few cars i ran, fun runs of course, they said it was good that he didnt come out and run me. ;)

On kill mode there were about 2 other cars i know of that would have been a good race for me +/- 2-4 cars close, but they werent there.

are you saying theres 2 cars on ia that would be a good race for you, or at that location?

Whiteboy572
08-09-2010, 04:12 PM
are you saying theres 2 cars on ia that would be a good race for you, or at that location?

Yes, on the street. Im still getting the hang of launching off the line with my slicks so i havent dropped my time down into the 10's yet, but has the power for shure. Eventually ill get it there.

onebadgt
08-09-2010, 09:38 PM
dont get me wrong im takin nothing away from your car. but there are way more than 2 cars on i.a. that are faster than you on the street or the track. there are at least 10 cars that run 10's or better. heck i can think of 10 cars on i.a. off the top of my headwith over 600rwhp. some with over 1000!

Z0_o6
08-09-2010, 11:51 PM
nah, im not quite to 1000 yet. :lmao:

Evil Goat
08-10-2010, 05:31 AM
nah, im not quite to 1000 yet. :lmao:

speak for yourself.....i made 11ty billion with the new setup

onebadgt
08-10-2010, 08:40 AM
speak for yourself.....i made 11ty billion with the new setup

well thats cause you upped your shot to 9ty billion.

Whiteboy572
08-10-2010, 03:49 PM
I think you must have misread my post.. I was stating there were only 2, down there=Macon not ia, that I knew of that would be a good run, win or lose no big deal, but it would have been a +/- 3-4 car diff.. You should read your posts more carefully to not cause any unnecessary drama on this forum. Ive been a lurker on here for a loooong time. Btw, the person who tuned my car lives near atl and is on this forum has a ~1,400hp c6 and has had 2 other street cars with a/c that made over 1,000whp. Sorry if it sounds rude, but it was as blunt as i could put it.

Z0_o6
08-10-2010, 03:56 PM
there are more than 2 in the mid-state, but they just don't all come out often.

joshk5145
08-10-2010, 08:13 PM
The Cobra on 22's guy... Does he go by Veazey? jw

onebadgt
08-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I think you must have misread my post.. I was stating there were only 2, down there=Macon not ia, that I knew of that would be a good run, win or lose no big deal, but it would have been a +/- 3-4 car diff.. You should read your posts more carefully to not cause any unnecessary drama on this forum. Ive been a lurker on here for a loooong time. Btw, the person who tuned my car lives near atl and is on this forum has a ~1,400hp c6 and has had 2 other street cars with a/c that made over 1,000whp. Sorry if it sounds rude, but it was as blunt as i could put it.

no worries. i read the post carefully. it said on the street. but no prob, i didnt mean anything rude about it, just didnt know if you may be one of those few, i make 500rwhp so my shits the fastest guys. lol. sorry bout that. but while were talkin bout your car what are you runnin n/a or f/i. i have tons of respect for any modded car.

Whiteboy572
08-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Just bolt ons, full length headers, intake and a bunch of nitrous with the supporting mods. ;) Just under 3,100lbs w/o me (165lbs).

onebadgt
08-10-2010, 09:18 PM
that nitrous stuff seems to make cars go pretty fast. lol