PDA

View Full Version : Misc my diet

Halfwit
11-10-2005, 07:29 PM
well guys im a senior in high school when i was i n 9th grade, i was very overweight.(i was 5' and 155lb's) i hated my life ect,ect. then summer came and i decided to change. i quit eating and started running.. i ate one meal every 2 or 3 days.. i totally took control over my mind. whenever i was hungry, i would think of ppl making fun of me. so i would run around my neighborhood. instead of eating.

that was a couple years ago.. i never felt malnutritioned or anything, because when i did eat, i ate nutritious,fulfilling food.

i did feel hungry all the time but i thought of being better

well it worked.. i lost 50lb's in 2 months.. i didnt have stretch marks or anything( i guess im young and that helped)

now, im 5'5 and ive gotten chubby..

i am going to start "my diet" again

can this have serioud affects if i do get malnutritioned?

just want a quick fix and with "my diet" every morning i wake up, i can SEE changes...

tell me what you think.. thanks

HyPer50
11-10-2005, 09:38 PM
you were only 5' in the 9th grade? anyways... ya starving yourself is never the correct way to lose weight.

Halfwit
11-11-2005, 05:51 AM
i know, but is it the quickesst and i like to kmnock things out. and just wondering if it could cause some longterm problems

soxfan30
11-11-2005, 08:02 AM
You'll have low metabolism for sure. If you eat more often, you'll metabolism increases, and you'll be able to burn fat a little faster if you exercise or whatever. I'm not talking about gorging or whatever. The trick is to eat 3 solid meals a day and a few snacks in between. If you eat smaller portions of healthy foods 5-6 times a day and work out, you'll lose the weight and it'll be a healthier method. No sense in starving yourself.

Halfwit
11-12-2005, 09:23 AM
yeah, i think im just gonna keep eating right and exercise a lot more.

soxfan30
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Good decision.

LaurenK
11-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Not eating is the worse thing you can do...you probably gained the weight back because you totally screwed up your metabolism.