PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Looking for a bike

True Pyroman
07-31-2010, 12:03 AM
Anything that's semi-comfortable, and sporty at the same time. So far I like the riding position of the CBR600F4i, and the Kawasaki ZZR600. Almost bought a 2003 SuperHawk 996, but got outbid in the last minute of the auction. fkin snipers. Yes I have sat on all each of these bikes, just looking for what anyone else would recommend.

Elbow
07-31-2010, 07:06 AM
Modern Ninja 250, rapes bigger bikes in the turns and it's the most fun on two wheels.

True Pyroman
07-31-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm looking for a bike that I would be willing to keep for a while, after reading some reviews on the ninja I see that people like it, but I just can't find myself buying anything less than a 500, seeing as how my dirtbike is a 600. Yes I know that street bikes are quite different, but again, I'm not looking to buy a bike, ride it for a year, then upgrade, I'd rather get a decent bike now and stick with it if at all possible.

redciv1
07-31-2010, 05:05 PM
I'll be honest with you I had a chance to swing a leg over my coworkers 06 R6 and the riding position was perfect, perfect for the the track. So far raked with a lot of the pressure falling on the risk. I love the look of the SS bikes but realize that me and my slow Katana are perfect for each other. I ride 110 miles roundtrip to work which sometimes takes 2hrs. I could not even see myself on an R6 or any other SS bike for that amount of time. I've had bike for 18 months and have about 6k miles so far. Only put 3K miles last year but have that already. Not telling you that the Katana is the bike for you but my 94 I love. Second Generation Katanas even better. Some people worry about what others say about what they are riding. I don't really care. Chicken Strips, lack there of, tell the tale.
Choices:
CBR F4i
VFR
Katana
ZZR
YZF600