PDA

View Full Version : Sports T.O. is a Bengal

VIP Style
07-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Good pick up IMO. Owens is very productive when he has a good QB throwing the rock. This could be interesting.

quickdodgeŽ
07-28-2010, 01:13 AM
So the Bengals are the next team he's going to drain. Later, QD.

VIP Style
07-28-2010, 03:53 PM
drain? if any team allows one man to drain them, than they never were a team in the first place. T.O. is somewhat outspoken, but he is not the so called distraction that the media tries to constantly portray him as.
So the Bengals are the next team he's going to drain. Later, QD.

BanginJimmy
07-28-2010, 08:10 PM
drain? if any team allows one man to drain them, than they never were a team in the first place. T.O. is somewhat outspoken, but he is not the so called distraction that the media tries to constantly portray him as.

He is every bit that distraction. That is why he is known as such a cancer in the locker room. Ocho Cinco will be Palmer's main target in the passing game. I give it a month before TO is whining about not getting enough touches, even if Chad is leading the league in receiving.

As far as the pick-up as a whole, if Palmer can keep TO happy Cinci will have the best offense in the NFL next year.

quickdodgeŽ
07-29-2010, 01:02 AM
He is every bit that distraction. That is why he is known as such a cancer in the locker room. Ocho Cinco will be Palmer's main target in the passing game. I give it a month before TO is whining about not getting enough touches, even if Chad is leading the league in receiving.

Exactly. Owens is not the same Owens several years ago when he was a good receiver. Later, QD.

VIP Style
07-29-2010, 10:46 AM
dont forget the bengals also picked up Antonio Bryant from the bucs. Bryant IMO is one of the best receivers in the NFL. The Bengals should make the playoffs.

As far as the pick-up as a whole, if Palmer can keep TO happy Cinci will have the best offense in the NFL next year.

VIP Style
07-29-2010, 10:49 AM
T.O. still is good, but maybe not great like several years ago. Look at how productive he was with dallas, and that was not all that long ago.
Exactly. Owens is not the same Owens several years ago when he was a good receiver. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-29-2010, 11:18 AM
I never said he wasn't good. He's just not nearly as he was before. There's just too much more talent (Cinco and Bryant on the Bengals) out there in the receiver slots that overshadow Owens and his temper tantrums and attitude. I hope he falls on his face this year and doesn't amount to shit, honestly. Later, QD.

VIP Style
07-29-2010, 01:13 PM
I hope he falls on his face this year and doesn't amount to shit, honestly. Later, QD.
lol...what did he do to you!

BanginJimmy
07-29-2010, 08:47 PM
dont forget the bengals also picked up Antonio Bryant from the bucs. Bryant IMO is one of the best receivers in the NFL. The Bengals should make the playoffs.

They also drafted Shipley out of texas and have a damn good TE in Germaine Gresham. If the O line can pass block for more than 1 second, there isnt a secondary in the NFL that can cover TO, Bryant and Ocho Cinco when they are all on the field.

Also, dont forget about Cedric Benson. He can catch fairly well out of the backfield and is a 1000yd RB so teams will still need to respect the run.

The more I think of it, the more I think this offense has the potential to become this decades 'greatest show on turf'.

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2010, 02:17 AM
lol...what did he do to you!

Not a thing. Should he have? Later, QD.

VIP Style
07-30-2010, 07:36 PM
100% agreed for sure.
They also drafted Shipley out of texas and have a damn good TE in Germaine Gresham. If the O line can pass block for more than 1 second, there isnt a secondary in the NFL that can cover TO, Bryant and Ocho Cinco when they are all on the field.

Also, dont forget about Cedric Benson. He can catch fairly well out of the backfield and is a 1000yd RB so teams will still need to respect the run.

The more I think of it, the more I think this offense has the potential to become this decades 'greatest show on turf'.

ItsBlack
07-30-2010, 07:41 PM
This is just going to end up being a battle for attention and chances are if anything it will make them stronger in their running game lol

HatchHero
07-30-2010, 10:06 PM
holy crap really?? when did this happen?