PDA

View Full Version : Religion SO.....

BABY J
07-27-2010, 06:37 PM
http://9gag.com/photo/20891_540.jpg

* LOL *

sport_122
07-31-2010, 01:08 AM
wow. what a failed attempt at starting a religion discussion...

Lemme give it a try...

BABY J
07-31-2010, 07:54 AM
Oh - I just thought it was funny - every1 already knows my stance on this topic :)

bodhi
08-07-2010, 09:32 AM
http://www.thankreligion.com/

http://i35.tinypic.com/261n24g.jpg

haha i fuckin love those pics...

religion
is the belief that a banana was created to fit perfectly in your hands...
whaaaaaaaa, didnt joo kno????!
god decided to make things - EVERYTHING ACTUALLY - that could help us; stay alive, feed our love ones, use as weapons, and occasionally shove up our asses

sport122, your thread about dawkins sucks

ppl care more about the jersey shore than they do about a serious discussion about religion....i mean the topic has been bootfucked to death, no one cares anymo'

sport_122
08-07-2010, 05:06 PM
^^I know! but I guess its nice to see you've read it :-)

baby j, I hope to see something going around here soon. Its like a ghost town...no stupid arguments and ridiculous mocking, save for whats posted above...

either way...take care.

geoff
08-21-2010, 02:29 PM
I read the few responses in this and I can honestly say that it made me sad. The bible talks about this happening but man, one day soon, those of you that choose to ignore God and His word are gonna wake up to find Him coming in the clouds and His church gone. It will be too late and you guys are gonna miss it.

bodhi
08-25-2010, 12:55 AM
I read the few responses in this and I can honestly say that it made me sad. The bible talks about this happening but man, one day soon, those of you that choose to ignore God and His word are gonna wake up to find Him coming in the clouds and His church gone. It will be too late and you guys are gonna miss it.

not this shit again

haha, he exists cos you have faith that he does
thats an extreme statement considering there is no evidence to back it up... me along with numerous ppl have already proven that to you - yet, you STILL DONT GET IT

srsly, bruh??

i mean, i have faith there is a million dicked spider monkey that fucks my ear hole.... and licks between my toes when i sleep. therefore it has to exist, right?
according to your LOGIC that spider monkey DOES exist....

ya see, there is no other way around the flaws religion has left us

no equation that you can come up with....

none of this; love + faith = god

no... if anything the only equation that actually works is - NOT + GIVING + A + FUCK = GOOD TIMES

.... geoff... haha

how does it feel to be full of shit?
honestly

see, when youre alone or with buddies, smokin a blunt you start to think that there most likely is plenty of beings that would seem god-like to us in the universe
beings that could blow our minds with some weird alien type of face wink... you know a - "wink" as in -_^ is that the internet smilie for wink?? whatever, thats not the point...
my point is that the thought that one old white man with infinite powers to create entire galaxies....
in the time span of one 24 hour day would choose to create an incomprehensible large universe, but limit life in this universe to one small blue planet

orbiting a small unregarded yellow sun

on the western spiral arm of a unremarkable galaxy, which is nowhere near the center of anything

seems rather stupid

-EnVus-
08-25-2010, 01:49 AM
not this shit again

haha, he exists cos you have faith that he does
thats an extreme statement considering there is no evidence to back it up... me along with numerous ppl have already proven that to you - yet, you STILL DONT GET IT

srsly, bruh??

i mean, i have faith there is a million dicked spider monkey that fucks my ear hole.... and licks between my toes when i sleep. therefore it has to exist, right?
according to your LOGIC that spider monkey DOES exist....

ya see, there is no other way around the flaws religion has left us

no equation that you can come up with....

none of this; love + faith = god

no... if anything the only equation that actually works is - NOT + GIVING + A + FUCK = GOOD TIMES

.... geoff... haha

how does it feel to be full of shit?
honestly

see, when youre alone or with buddies, smokin a blunt you start to think that there most likely is plenty of beings that would seem god-like to us in the universe
beings that could blow our minds with some weird alien type of face wink... you know a - "wink" as in -_^ is that the internet smilie for wink?? whatever, thats not the point...
my point is that the thought that one old white man with infinite powers to create entire galaxies....
in the time span of one 24 hour day would choose to create an incomprehensible large universe, but limit life in this universe to one small blue planet

orbiting a small unregarded yellow sun

on the western spiral arm of a unremarkable galaxy, which is nowhere near the center of anything

seems rather stupid

God owns you and always will Alex, Now give up that spirit son and come to the cool side with Jesus....:)

bodhi
08-25-2010, 12:06 PM
god owns these nutz

BABY J
08-25-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL

-EnVus-
08-25-2010, 03:10 PM
god owns these nutz

nah those belong to ya wife but he ownz everything else lol

RL...
09-19-2010, 07:14 PM