PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Why MW2 Sucks!

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 12:49 AM
Does anyone LIKE this game? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm good at this game, average 40 kills in domination, average 25-30 kills in team deatmatch, average 10 kills in S&D.

But this game FUCKING sucks ass.

Well for one, the commando perk. WTH, guy is like 10 meters from me, and he just teleports and knifes me. And I've seen some people do it around a wall. And on kill cams, you can see the person who knifes you, he is nowhere near you with the knife, i guess that's how this shitty game works with pixels, if shade of the pixel toouches the shade of the pixel of the knife, you die.

Second thing I wanna point out is the x3 pill after you die so many times. I mean WTF was inteded with this perk. To ruin the next persons streak just because you suck so much and you get a perk that will make you godly for few seconds. a whole clip will not kill a person on a pill. Unless you onload the clip through the fucking head of the opponent.

Third thing I wanna point out is the fucking campers. Every game has this, but cmon wtf people, did you buy a game to just stand in a fucking corner, corner your self in with claymors and HOPE for someone to walk by and have you shoot him in the back. You should just sell the fucking game, you coward.

Fourth thing I wanna point out is the fucking kill streaks award. I mean it is so fucking easy to get a NUKE if you play with average people. 5 kill streak will ruin the rest of the game. Once you get the predator missile, you are assured for harrier. And with harrier in the air, average joes will not shoot the thing down, and the person will surely get 11 kill streak for a chopper, and there you have it, the person has 11+ kills and a chopper and the game has not even began. Now if the person is going for a nuke, all they have to do is cancel out the predator missile, go straight for harrier, get a chopper, and there you have it, 24 kills and he has a nuke, in some cases 25. And these kill streaks promote camping.

Fifth thing that make this game suck is that all the weapons are overpowered. Put COD4 and MW2 together, you wouldn't even say that those games are from same franchise. In this game it is so easy to kill someone, distance doesn't matter. Did you realise that LMG are so weak in this game? compared to assult rifles for an example? If you don't believe my words, go test it out and tell me.

Sixth thing I want to point out is the see through the walls if you near it. I mean come on producers of the game, ever since the franchise started of COD series, if you're near a wall you will go through it, and the enemy will spot you and shoot you though the wall, ask me how many times i've killed people like that. And i felt bad, because that is sorta cheating.

Seventh thing I want to point out is the knifing system in mw2 is unreliable, and allows people to run through bullets. This can go with commando complaint, but I think this should have it's category. What I'm trying to say here is, have you ever shot someone with a shotgun in the face, and just because they pressed knife command, they're in advantage to killing you. I don't see how this is reasonable. If I pull the trigger and you pull a knife at the same time, bet your ass that my shotgun will win in real life. You know what they say, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. What ever happened to that, I guess MW2 doesn't fallow that rule.

I could go on and on, but I posted few thoughts that most of you MW2 players would agree on.

Here are some videos that included footages of what I wrote. Leave your comments and thoughts on this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYar_Yr3eVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxHmANuXvMM&feature=related

And here is this kid XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8saFPiAno&feature=related

jhadleyh
07-27-2010, 12:52 AM
lol I love the game. I don't play it enough to get aggravated though, but I do understand where your coming from on the subject.

MachNU
07-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Have to agree with you. This game is just flat out gay now. I am also pretty good with this game, when I played alot I always ended a game with 3:1 KD on a bad day. Now I play this game with a lot of friends and half way through the second game I quit because it is flat out stupid. The knifing thing is beyond annoying, but what put me over the top when I played last night was getting killed from a distance in hardcore mode from someone using the UMP and shooting me through a large dumpster. The weapon system in this game sucks and weapons that should not be accurate for shit across the level or even half way are...weapons that should not be able to shot someone through an object even with a jacket are. This game sucks ass now. Battlefield 2 is way better because its more realistic and you actually have to take in account for the guns power range and for the fall of the bullet.

Sol-Badguy
07-27-2010, 04:20 PM
MW2 in one sentence.

"Don't bring a gun to a knife fight."

/thread

MachNU
07-27-2010, 04:39 PM
MW2 in one sentence.

"Don't bring a gun to a knife fight."

/thread

:lmao: :lmao: Sad but so FUCKING true!

MachNU
07-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Whats really sad since you said that, I have a friend who plays in hardcore using nothing but the tactical knife and the revolver. With a running class and just runs around knifing or shooting people with the revolver.

BanginJimmy
07-27-2010, 04:43 PM
You mentioned most of the glitches with the game and it really is annoying when you have a good camp spot, yes I am a camper, if you move, you can be seen through walls.

I cant believe you didnt mention the worst part of the game though. The Steam client servers are a haven for hackers. There is no system set up to turn in the hackers and as a result, it is hard to find a game that isnt infested with hackers.

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 07:28 PM
I really don't care about the hackers who hack to 10th prestige. But I haven't seen any real hacks that would interupt the game play. The only hacks I've seen is carrier packages which got fixed, the exploding people once you kill them, also fixed. The producers of this game fucked this game up in so many way. They out did it. Even cod world at war is better than this crap. The fucking guns look like halo guns with all the fucking attachments on them, wtf is up with that. I miss the COD4 time, I remember the good old times when video games were made to be played, and not just to be sold out to make the buck. I rather play Super Mario on facebook than MW2, its more realistic.

True Pyroman
07-27-2010, 07:32 PM
meh, it's better than the other game like it that I have, Battlefield: bad company 2.

and since I found hardcore team deathmatch I don't think I'm playing anything else.

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 07:34 PM
hardcore is for pussies. Most people who play hardcore find a crack in the walls and just wait.

True Pyroman
07-27-2010, 07:38 PM
nah, I was just tired of shooting people 4+ times with the scar, then they turn around with the ump with stopping power pro and just wax me.

Deke
07-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't know, I still enjoy this game a lot. I'm above average at it (as of late I usually pull a 1.5-2 KD ratio), but not great. I actually played almost exclusively hardcore until the last month or so. A lot of the problems you deal with in TD aren't present in HC (knifers usually get raped in HC, kill streak rewards are a lot less useful due to most using the coldblooded perk), but I definitely agree that it is a slower paced game. What I totally disagree with is that it's any campier than regular TD. I think skeptics generally think this just because people play a lot more cautiously. With HC it's all about who get's the first shot off. In regular TD, you can be a little more reckless since it's much more about reaction speed and precision (if you're a quicker player than someone who just shot you, you can often still prevail). Personally I encounter more "noobs" laying down in bushes or crouched in corners in regular TD.

That being said, I've switched to regular TD lately just because I wanted to play a faster paced game for awhile. Sometimes it's fun going John Rambo. All of this is currently moot for me though because my xbox rrod-ed last week :(

oneSLOWex
07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
I got something just for this thread...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cnbtjMQ60qU/SwtBS_CaGrI/AAAAAAAACcs/CGlNdgnDSKg/s320/kleenex.jpg

If its that bad....stop playing the damn game...the other thousands of players could give a shit less. Maybe im wrong...but that seems like the easiest way to solve your problems.

oneSLOWex
07-27-2010, 08:10 PM
I don't know, I still enjoy this game a lot. I'm above average at it (as of late I usually pull a 1.5-2 KD ratio), but not great. I actually played almost exclusively hardcore until the last month or so. A lot of the problems you deal with in TD aren't present in HC (knifers usually get raped in HC, kill streak rewards are a lot less useful due to most using the coldblooded perk), but I definitely agree that it is a slower paced game. What I totally disagree with is that it's any campier than regular TD. I think skeptics generally think this just because people play a lot more cautiously. With HC it's all about who get's the first shot off. In regular TD, you can be a little more reckless since it's much more about reaction speed and precision (if you're a quicker player than someone who just shot you, you can often still prevail). Personally I encounter more "noobs" laying down in bushes or crouched in corners in regular TD.

That being said, I've switched to regular TD lately just because I wanted to play a faster paced game for awhile. Sometimes it's fun going John Rambo. All of this is currently moot for me though because my xbox rrod-ed last week :(

If you really want fast pace....play ground war LOL i play that 99% of the time. IMO its better than regular TDM or Dom.

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 08:12 PM
I got something just for this thread...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cnbtjMQ60qU/SwtBS_CaGrI/AAAAAAAACcs/CGlNdgnDSKg/s320/kleenex.jpg

If its that bad....stop playing the damn game...the other thousands of players could give a shit less. Maybe im wrong...but that seems like the easiest way to solve your problems.

There is nothing better, and cod4 is just out dated. And Domination and S&D might the best thing on this game. TD is too short, i don't see how some of you can play that. lol.

oneSLOWex
07-27-2010, 08:15 PM
There is nothing better, and cod4 is just out dated.

LOL then just play and own folks like I do. Go look at the MW2 facebook page.....its nothing but crying about tubes and campers.

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 08:17 PM
LOL then just play and own folks like I do. Go look at the MW2 facebook page.....its nothing but crying about tubes and campers.

This game would have been great if it wasn't for the commando, bling pro, akimbo and the kill streak awards. The kill streak awards ruin the game for sure. I can't tell you how many times I've nuked on this game, and not even trying.

oneSLOWex
07-27-2010, 08:18 PM
This game would have been great if it wasn't for the commando, bling pro, akimbo and the kill streak awards. The kill streak awards ruin the game for sure. I can't tell you how many times I've nuked on this game, and not even trying.

Try using all that stuff those people you hate use.....its actually fun sometimes...its a change from the norm

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Try using all that stuff those people you hate use.....its actually fun sometimes...its a change from the norm

hehe Trust me I do. Sometimes I get one man army class with newb tubes and just newb tube the whole time. At times ill just run around and knife people with commando perk. But while im doing all this, I feel like such a newb. lolol.

Deke
07-27-2010, 08:23 PM
The kill streak awards ruin the game for sure. I can't tell you how many times I've nuked on this game, and not even trying.

There's a couple game modes that turn off killstreak rewards, just fyi.

hehe Trust me I do. Sometimes I get one man army class with newb tubes and just newb tube the whole time. At times ill just run around and knife people with commando perk. But while im doing all this, I feel like such a newb. lolol.

And yeah, I have a danger close class that I like to use when I start getting consistently tubed :) And yes, it feels wrong.

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 08:25 PM
I don't play nothing buy S&D and Domination!

nreggie454
07-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Psh. Just use the throwing knife exclusively, and the game becomes fun again.

ItsBlack
07-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah I got over this game too. Its still fun to me but its sooo repetitive. Every team has a camper, a runner/knifer, 2 Famas users, and usually a sniper (no matter the map). And I agree with the whole knifing bullshit so I went to HC last few times I played. Its slower paced but atleast my opponent will die when I shoot them. In regular TD, you're only as good as your connection lol. I played at a buddies house with 30mb internet and I raped every room for 4 straight hours. To the point where I was calling out my opponents deaths before I even shot. that was a fun night =)

And yeah, some of the guns are way overpowered. I truely believe the UMP is the strongest gun in the game. It took me a while to use it since I was a big fan of the MP5 since COD4. I tried it once and felt like I was cheating with these across the map with a silencer kills.

I played COD4 not too long ago and actually had more fun playing that. It was way more fair

Arbiter
02-27-2012, 07:03 AM
And then you have those who put one man army pro and equip a grenade launcher. Just can't fight with a proper gun and resort to explosives. Really, I get a lot of people who camp on some high place with aforementioned equipment and perk; then they load the place with a couple of claymores, and then... fire away with their practically unlimited grenades.