PDA

View Full Version : My old DA /:

ThE_EnD
07-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Ive been thinking about my old DA9 lately, and i saw another thread about someone trying to find there old car, so i figured id make one to try and find my old car. I drive a 240sx now which i do love, but i still think about my integra all the time and miss it alot. Its not the best car, probably just another Acura to most of yall, but i just want an update on it. Get at me:boobies:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p106/atldriftking/041.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p106/atldriftking/031.jpg

Elbow
07-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Better than a 240.

drewc
07-25-2010, 01:09 AM
i like it used to have it just hate the roof rack trend that's starting to come out in Atlanta other than that its clean

ThE_EnD
07-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Better than a 240.

Thanks for reminding me...

i like it used to have it just hate the roof rack trend that's starting to come out in Atlanta other than that its clean

Thanks man, and i liked the roof rack, not many people had them when i had mine.

Vert4ya
07-25-2010, 02:42 AM
I did the same thing with my 240. i sold my DA an tracked my 240 down and bought it back. lol

ThE_EnD
07-26-2010, 12:02 PM
I did the same thing with my 240. i sold my DA an tracked my 240 down and bought it back. lol

Yeah man, its more than just a car to most of us. and you find yourself regreting the decision you made to sell it. but i dont want to buy it back, i just wanna see an update and if anything was done to it. Maybe its boosted now and got a paint job and is in a magazine, and i can say i used to drive that car every day! haha

chaseamundo
07-26-2010, 09:56 PM
good luck, i like the color!

FasTech
07-28-2010, 03:53 AM
Some cars look good with roof racks, and DA's do. Regardless if you put it to use or not. I liked it, bro.

ThE_EnD
07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
good luck, i like the color!

Thanks man, it was a color you didnt see everyday.

Some cars look good with roof racks, and DA's do. Regardless if you put it to use or not. I liked it, bro.

I agree, thankss. And i was gonna put my bike up there, but i rode it too much and didnt wanna take it down everytime i wanted to ride. lol

DB4LYFE ™
07-28-2010, 05:00 PM
just something about a DA, if u like em u love em... nothing really in between!

~DB4LYFE

08turb@x
07-28-2010, 05:05 PM
my brother and his wife have it in florida for now. ill be pickin it up in about 2-3 months.

jdm_crx_man
07-28-2010, 05:21 PM
most recent piicture i have...my wife drives it daily

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Sav101/100_0604-1.jpg
since i bought it i changed the wheels
new transmission
new brake pads and raised it a little
the recent bad is that the window cracked idk how though lol
but ya

boosted_nonv
07-28-2010, 05:27 PM
i wanna find my DA back also

Brian*
07-28-2010, 05:44 PM
I had one back in 00, I miss it...

I like yours.

MidLifeCrisis
07-28-2010, 06:03 PM
I too, would also like to find my old DA, its been resold on this site many times, but it still holds a special place in my heart.

Mr. Plum
07-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Damn after reading this thread i will probly never sell my DA. You had a clean ass DA though man.

jdm_crx_man
07-29-2010, 02:31 PM
my wife says thanks for the nice comments on her car lol

08turb@x
07-30-2010, 10:51 PM
lolz soon to be mines. cant wait

Jdm94Coupe
07-30-2010, 10:54 PM
is it bad for me to come in a DA thread and say i dont like DA's. lol...

OBD0 and Cable Tranny FTL. lol.... clean one in the first post... good luck finding ur old car homie!

08turb@x
07-30-2010, 10:56 PM
this one is actually obd1. what my brother tells me. power everything and a/c. gonna paint it and clean up the engine bay, all maintenance's done.

jdm_crx_man
07-31-2010, 03:00 PM
is it bad for me to come in a DA thread and say i dont like DA's. lol...

OBD0 and Cable Tranny FTL. lol.... clean one in the first post... good luck finding ur old car homie!

ya its obd-1 with a cable tanny..the car is a 93..power eveything

Jdm94Coupe
07-31-2010, 09:03 PM
ya its obd-1 with a cable tanny..the car is a 93..power eveything

cable ftl boi.....gut it, lol..... buy a suv with power everything lol jk

laokid
08-01-2010, 10:03 AM
most recent piicture i have...my wife drives it daily

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Sav101/100_0604-1.jpg
since i bought it i changed the wheels
new transmission
new brake pads and raised it a little
the recent bad is that the window cracked idk how though lol
but ya

damn saw this da couple of weeks ago, man i wanted to stop and look at it lol idggin the trunk lip sell it too me lol

jdm_crx_man
08-01-2010, 11:29 AM
damn saw this da couple of weeks ago, man i wanted to stop and look at it lol idggin the trunk lip sell it too me lol

if you dont live in jacksonville you didnt see this car lol its been there for about a month now and im turning the car over to my brother so if he wants the trunk lip its his so...

jdm_crx_man
08-01-2010, 11:30 AM
cable ftl boi.....gut it, lol..... buy a suv with power everything lol jk

yes cable ftl lol and we are looking for a suv for her most likely gonna buy an 05ish CR-V

msanch24
08-01-2010, 01:30 PM
clean da, its good that its being well taken care of

2turbo4u
08-01-2010, 01:41 PM
now ya'll make wonder what happened to mine, i sold it to a guy on here then he sold it and that's last i heard of it.

ThE_EnD
08-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Man i almost just lost it... :'/ i miss my DA so badd, if you guys wanna sell it or your brother wants to sell it. LMK cause id buy it back in a heartbeat. Real talk. And btw did you ever change the suspension to those Racelands?

laokid
08-01-2010, 06:21 PM
i saw it in lovejoy, hrmmmm .........

08turb@x
08-01-2010, 07:43 PM
the raceland are on in the rear but not front. ill be changin to different coilovers after i get the car. u did a good job with the car. ill make a few changes to it that bother me, first thing is body(bye bye trunk lip) and paint, good suspension and brakes, all fluid services etc..., then wheels and tires and daily it.

2turbo4u
08-01-2010, 08:06 PM
keep the trunk lip

ThE_EnD
08-02-2010, 11:46 AM
the raceland are on in the rear but not front. ill be changin to different coilovers after i get the car. u did a good job with the car. ill make a few changes to it that bother me, first thing is body(bye bye trunk lip) and paint, good suspension and brakes, all fluid services etc..., then wheels and tires and daily it.

Yeah i put the racelands on the rear and sold it like that. lol, but thats good man, at least itll have a good new home. hopefully ill even see you around in it. Keep me posted on the status, i wanna see it with fresh paint, cause thats one thing i always wanted but never got around to doingg. GL man

ThE_EnD
08-02-2010, 11:46 AM
I just realized im STILL rocking the DA in my sig d-___-b

jdm_crx_man
08-02-2010, 04:41 PM
the raceland coilovers for the front dont fit..they are for a different car..not sure what..i gave up on trying lol

jdm_crx_man
08-02-2010, 04:42 PM
i saw it in lovejoy, hrmmmm .........

she worked in lovejoy about 2.5 months ago

08turb@x
08-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I will do sir I will try to find this thread or or sn and send an update here and there. I wish I knew what happend to my old ef hatch, id buy it back right now too if I could lol. Don't worry she's in good hands, I'm very passionate about cars and this won't be any different than any car I've had.

ThE_EnD
08-02-2010, 07:57 PM
the raceland coilovers for the front dont fit..they are for a different car..not sure what..i gave up on trying lol

Yeah there for civics, all you need is 92-95 civic or 94+ integra forks. i have them i just forgot to give them to you, sorry man. but im glad your girl still has it and hasnt ruined it or crashed it yet. haha

I will do sir I will try to find this thread or or sn and send an update here and there. I wish I knew what happend to my old ef hatch, id buy it back right now too if I could lol. Don't worry she's in good hands, I'm very passionate about cars and this won't be any different than any car I've had.

Yeah man i trust you, if thats really your Evo in your sig i have to doubt that itll be taken care of. Sick ass Evo btw. lol, but yeah for sure keep me posted.

08turb@x
08-02-2010, 08:07 PM
oh no not my evo i dont have that kind of money lol i just like the car. but it will be taken care of

jdm_crx_man
08-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Yeah there for civics, all you need is 92-95 civic or 94+ integra forks. i have them i just forgot to give them to you, sorry man. but im glad your girl still has it and hasnt ruined it or crashed it yet. haha

naw she is a good driver sometimes....lol she babied this car

laokid
08-02-2010, 08:42 PM
she worked in lovejoy about 2.5 months ago

ohhh couple weeks ago ,months something like that lol, well if u decide to sell me the trunk lip lmk asap!

ThE_EnD
08-03-2010, 12:22 AM
oh no not my evo i dont have that kind of money lol i just like the car. but it will be taken care of

Lol, i didnt think so, but i thought id ask. i couldnt imagine having a car that sickk. i thought i was the shit in my DA, id feel like Chuck Norris in that Evo. hahaha, but i meant i have "no doubt" instead of "to doubt" in the last post. just noticed that. Im sure youll take good care of it. and i hope the alarm is still working cause you cant ever trust thieves when you have a decent car. Good Luck with Her, she will always be remembered by me. [pours some liquor out] Lulz

naw she is a good driver sometimes....lol she babied this car

Yeah im sure, i always babied it too, theres no point in running a stock LS too hard. lol, plus id rather drive slow and show off the whip. Haha

jdm_crx_man
08-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Lol, i didnt think so, but i thought id ask. i couldnt imagine having a car that sickk. i thought i was the shit in my DA, id feel like Chuck Norris in that Evo. hahaha, but i meant i have "no doubt" instead of "to doubt" in the last post. just noticed that. Im sure youll take good care of it. and i hope the alarm is still working cause you cant ever trust thieves when you have a decent car. Good Luck with Her, she will always be remembered by me. [pours some liquor out] Lulz

Yeah im sure, i always babied it too, theres no point in running a stock LS too hard. lol, plus id rather drive slow and show off the whip. Haha

lol alarm works perfect.....its super sensitive..like the other day it went off so i walked outside only to find the a bird shit on the window lmao

08turb@x
08-03-2010, 03:10 PM
lol alarm works perfect.....its super sensitive..like the other day it went off so i walked outside only to find the a bird shit on the window lmao

lol hahaha thats funny.

ThE_EnD
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM

Hahahahaha, Damn Birds. Thats good to hear though. i miss having an alarm, any trouble with the remote start yet? i know i started it in gear like twice, scared the shit out of me. haha

jdm_crx_man
08-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Hahahahaha, Damn Birds. Thats good to hear though. i miss having an alarm, any trouble with the remote start yet? i know i started it in gear like twice, scared the shit out of me. haha

ya one time i had just left church on jax beach and it was probably 90-95 outside so like 160-170 in the car so i pushed the start button then walked to the car and saw it dragging the rear tires in the sand..lol i was like nooooooo haha..that was the fastest ive ever ran in flip flops

ThE_EnD
08-05-2010, 11:22 AM
ya one time i had just left church on jax beach and it was probably 90-95 outside so like 160-170 in the car so i pushed the start button then walked to the car and saw it dragging the rear tires in the sand..lol i was like nooooooo haha..that was the fastest ive ever ran in flip flops

Hahaha, yeah its a scary sight to see, especially if its going toward something. But did you at least dance next to it while singing "Ghost ride the Whip"! lmao

jdm_crx_man
08-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Hahaha, yeah its a scary sight to see, especially if its going toward something. But did you at least dance next to it while singing "Ghost ride the Whip"! lmao

i was dancing on the bike rack lmao

ThE_EnD
08-05-2010, 08:59 PM
i was dancing on the bike rack lmao

Hahaha, sometimes you gotta dance.