PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV SALT

07-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Saw it yesterday and it really GOOD! 9/10. Very surprising cause i thought it was just gonna be "ok" but it was REALLY good!

Who else is gonna see it??

xxbckiexx
07-25-2010, 12:17 AM
Are you kidding? It was unbelievably cheesy, and not trying to be at all. Every stunt in the movie made me want to hurl, incredible impossibilities. Requires more than a suspension of disbelief to take it all in without gagging in disbelief. It should have been somewhat humorous and it would have been better. Acting was good, but there was absolutely zero surprise.. read the story easily and saw everything coming. Very predictable. A major dud - a picture that isn't smart, isn't fun, and is really a wait for DVD movie.

07-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Are you kidding? It was unbelievably cheesy, and not trying to be at all. Every stunt in the movie made me want to hurl, incredible impossibilities. Requires more than a suspension of disbelief to take it all in without gagging in disbelief. It should have been somewhat humorous and it would have been better. Acting was good, but there was absolutely zero surprise.. read the story easily and saw everything coming. Very predictable. A major dud - a picture that isn't smart, isn't fun, and is really a wait for DVD movie.

Of course it had incredible impossibilities! Its HOLLYWOOD! Sometimes man, you just got to look at a movie and know its just a movie!

VIP Style
07-26-2010, 10:56 AM
exactly! some people tend to study films too hard and forget the fact that its just entertainment.
Of course it had incredible impossibilities! Its HOLLYWOOD! Sometimes man, you just got to look at a movie and know its just a movie!

07-27-2010, 09:46 AM
exactly! some people tend to study films too hard and forget the fact that its just entertainment.

And ENTERTAINING IT WAS! NOT REAL LIFE STUFF!

Got Milk?
07-27-2010, 12:52 PM
movie sucked, but i give it 10/10 just cus of angelina jolie, my future wife.

True Pyroman
07-31-2010, 12:59 AM
probably not going to go see it, but I heard it's just Jason Bourne all over again... except with boobies.

rufus5794
08-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Mixed reviews....ill have to check it out myself