PDA

View Full Version : General Chat OEM G8 taillights are "illegal!"

Homer Simpson
07-21-2010, 10:14 AM
THis is SOOOO stupid...

http://jalopnik.com/5589270/maryland-judge-decrees-pontiac-g8-gt-tail-lights-illegal

Edit: I just realized that his taillights are blacked out. Lame article is lame but stll worth the read...i guess...

NoRotor
07-21-2010, 12:34 PM
He has two sets of lights. He states that he was running the stock OEM lights when he was ticketed.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah right. I'm sure he had his tinted ones on (as can be seen in the comments under the article). Kid is lying and making a big deal using aforementioned lies.

I'm surprised how many worthless fucks are making comments without knowing the facts....and the fact that Jalp. has a VERY misleading picture posted at the top of the article.

With all of that said, I wish the cops would ticket the fucktards, ricers and thugs runnign around here with "blacked out" and tinted tail lights.

Elbow
07-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Yeah, he's full of shit. If that REALLY went down it wouldn't be an issue to get out of it.

oneSLOWex
07-21-2010, 01:52 PM
LOL at all the fucking idiots not getting all the facts before making comments about how stupid the cops are. Those lights are DARK and I would be surprised if you can even see light through them on a dark ass road. I hope he gets so many tickets he cant afford his car payments. Shit like that causes wrecks because you cant see the brake lights.

EJ25RUN
07-21-2010, 04:52 PM
OEM tails are legal.

It's his tinted ones that aren't. I wish he'd learn blacked out tails make a car look cheap.