PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods VICTOR X OR SKUNK2 PRO SERIES?

JDMJESSIE
07-21-2010, 09:55 AM
i have a semi built itr motor an i want to know if the victor x manifold is better then the skunk2 cause im going to buy one. those any know witch one will be better for my motor.
my motor is bored .20 over an has 11:5 comp! stock value train. thanx for yall's help. im am not using the baby bottle or boost. all motor!

Black4DrEK
07-21-2010, 11:59 AM
sup bro.. I know who this is!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Anyways.. the Victor X would be better if your getting some bigger cams, throttle body.. And if your compression was a bit higher like..ummm...well you know who!:ninja:

gerardojdm
07-21-2010, 03:32 PM
for you setup use S2 manifold..

jerseyef9
07-21-2010, 03:36 PM
with that set up you need to get performance x mani fold son

NEMO
07-21-2010, 03:38 PM
isnt the stock type r manifold about the same as the S2

jerseyef9
07-21-2010, 03:41 PM
nemo you exactly right performance x is perfect if you like b20v then a victor x would work perfectly

all-mota
07-21-2010, 05:29 PM
the performer x makes more power on engines with cams and supporting mods i've seen the dyno to prove it.

the skunk2 does good but if you planning on some more mods later down the road go ahead and pick up the perfromer x and be done with it. the skunk2 also fits and looks better but the perfromer x makes more power but needs some cleanup in the ports and such because of core shifting when making them but thats nothing a dremel can't fix.

JDMJESSIE
07-22-2010, 09:47 AM
the performer x makes more power on engines with cams and supporting mods i've seen the dyno to prove it.

the skunk2 does good but if you planning on some more mods later down the road go ahead and pick up the perfromer x and be done with it. the skunk2 also fits and looks better but the perfromer x makes more power but needs some cleanup in the ports and such because of core shifting when making them but thats nothing a dremel can't fix.

thanx for the info i guess i know which one two get.

all-mota
07-22-2010, 05:24 PM
no problem

bigdare23
07-23-2010, 05:13 PM
sup bro.. I know who this is!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Anyways.. the Victor X would be better if your getting some bigger cams, throttle body.. And if your compression was a bit higher like..ummm...well you know who!:ninja:

That manifold is for turbo cars..... just sayin' :smh:

Like what all-mota said, get a performer x

h22 jones
07-24-2010, 01:52 AM
lol what he said performer x if your going big as for right now the skunk2 will more then support the air you need . The victor x is for turbo maybe around 260hp you might could run it all motor but would still kill air speed its made for a turbo.