PDA

View Full Version : IA folks

Vuongy_Dong
07-21-2010, 12:58 AM
This is not to piss any board mods off. I will explain. First off, I have been a sponsor on here awhile back. Closed my garage down and moved, so i didnt want the sponsor section anymore. Earlier this year, I posted some stuff up forsale in the honda/acura section and it gets deleted. I asked a friend that is a mod and i get an answer that other mods said i cant sell because i use to be an EX vendor/sponsor. WTH. I just dont get it to this day why most of my threads gets deleted. Kinda childish to just delete threads without a reason. PM'd alot of mods and get no answer till i asked a friend that is a mod and he tells me this. ( will not mention names.) IMO, mods represent the forums, as all questions should be answered. Im not ranting, just curious as to why no mods answered my questions till i found out thru a good friend why my threads gets deleted that is a MOD on this forum. He also stated IA got kinda stupid lately with how its ran. This was months ago, earlier in the year, FYI. Seems like this site just wants revenue from sponsors and fuck the rest. Investment company FTL. Site has changed since its been sold. Not like how it was been back in the day.

Vuongy_Dong
07-21-2010, 01:14 AM
lol. It just dont make logical sense to me if you are a sponsor or EX sponsor to be able to or be banned to sell items in the forsale section. Not like I sold new things by the truckload. It was used items i had around my garage. HOME GARAGE. This was a few months ago. I have not pm'd anyone nor went behind the scenes to get busineess since i dropped my sponsorship on here last year. thats bad business IMO as this Site is owned by an investment company and i understand that. I just dont like how simple PM's to MOD's go unanswered about a simple question for months. Whores Lounge FTMW.

-EnVus-
07-21-2010, 01:49 AM
Yeah the mods are pretty lazy at least some ive tried talking to before about stuff before. No name dropping but they know who they are they suck ass and need a new hobby.

quickdodge®
07-21-2010, 01:56 AM
I'll open up and say that, a while back, I did delete a couple of your threads. After you stopped being a sponsor. Then I talked to a higher up (than me at the time) and he told me that you were good and that you were fixing to renew sponsorship and I left your threads alone. I never received a PM from you about this or I would have answered. Hope this answers some of your questions on the "incident." Feel free to ask if you need more. Later, QD.

Vuongy_Dong
07-21-2010, 01:29 PM
QD, i remember one of my threads was closed by you for no block code. That i understand. I then PM you the code and other mods to be reopened. Nothing happens for 2 weeks, so i started a new same thread this time with the block code and a picture of the code also. Then it gets deleted this time. I was like wow, did everything per rules and it gets deleted. PM'd mods about it and no answer for weeks, so i let it die and not worry about it. I have sold over $30k worth of stuff on IA since 2005 when i joined with no issues with the stuff i sold. Felt like the board mods/owners disliked me cuz i dropped the sponsorship last year cuz I shut the shop down and in the process of moving.

Elbow
07-21-2010, 01:41 PM
IA doesn't like ANYONE unless you give them money. Duh.

quickdodge®
07-21-2010, 01:46 PM
QD, i remember one of my threads was closed by you for no block code. That i understand. I then PM you the code and other mods to be reopened. Nothing happens for 2 weeks, so i started a new same thread this time with the block code and a picture of the code also. Then it gets deleted this time. I was like wow, did everything per rules and it gets deleted. PM'd mods about it and no answer for weeks, so i let it die and not worry about it. I have sold over $30k worth of stuff on IA since 2005 when i joined with no issues with the stuff i sold. Felt like the board mods/owners disliked me cuz i dropped the sponsorship last year cuz I shut the shop down and in the process of moving.

If I received a follow up PM with more concerns and did not respond, I apologize. Sincerely. Now as far as being deleted when you dropped sponsorship, we were told that. Until I was told that you were good. I hope everything (at least between you and I are cool). Later, QD.

Vuongy_Dong
07-21-2010, 03:34 PM
QD, no biggie. I end up selling the items. Do you remember me buying your laser back in the day to put on my shot gun? lol

Captain-Obvious™
07-21-2010, 04:31 PM
So if my sponsorship drops at some point I won't be able to sell personal items anymore?

-EnVus-
07-21-2010, 04:38 PM
So if my sponsorship drops at some point I won't be able to sell personal items anymore?

IA holds grudges like a brat would lol

UpSideDownDesi
07-21-2010, 05:03 PM
some of the IA mods = LOL. Must feel nice to have power on a forum lol.

AtifSajid
07-23-2010, 10:48 AM
You guys arent getting the entire story. We work with every sponsor after they leave sponsorship. I remember talking to Voung and we talked about renewing sponsorship. The rule is you can sell items on IA, but not lots of items. Its not fair to the paying sponsors who pay to have the ability to sell more items. Voung never renewed his sponsorship and even to this day I havent told any of the MODS to delete his threads. If one of the MOD's is following the rules and noticed this, they will delete his thread. Thats the rules for selling on IA. There are MANY x sponsors on IA or members that have asked about sponsorship and never signed up. They still sell and they know the rules.

Evil Goat
07-23-2010, 10:57 AM
some of the IA mods = LOL. Must feel nice to have power on a forum lol.

you = lol

quickdodge®
07-23-2010, 11:03 AM
. If one of the MOD's is following the rules and noticed this, they will delete his thread.

And that's exactly what I was doing until you told me otherwise. It's all good now, though. Later, QD.

Vuongy_Dong
07-23-2010, 02:07 PM
its all good. A head, block, distributor and strut bar is alot of items to sell to get deleted?

RL...
07-23-2010, 02:21 PM
even pauls threads are getting deleted nowadays......the site is run by commy bastards!!!!

Echonova
07-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Apparently nobody can ever be happy. I seriously doubt anyone really cares about who owns the site. I got fed up with the server issues too and was going to walk away, but I kept getting e-mails and phone calls dragging me back here for one reason or another. But now the server issues has been temporarily fixed and it doesn't crash nearly as much, which is a step in the right direction. So I'm gonna stay for a while and give it another chance. Once we get moved onto the new server (which is happening in the near future), the rest of the site (ie:search engine etc) should come back online. I've deleted threads with "IA SUXS AND IS A POS NOW" type shit in the titles because it's unnecessary, but I've also left others up that weren't so disrespectful so we can get feedback on what's going on. Don't like the site, leave... That simple. Right now the bandwagon is still on this "OMG I HATE IA NOW, I WISH IT WAS BACK TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE" kick. The website may have changed owners but the site itself has not changed, not one iota.

Perhaps the thing that has changed is you and your perception of it.

PS. This was not aimed at anyone in particular.

Elbow
07-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Apparently nobody can ever be happy. I seriously doubt anyone really cares about who owns the site. I got fed up with the server issues too and was going to walk away, but I kept getting e-mails and phone calls dragging me back here for one reason or another. But now the server issues has been temporarily fixed and it doesn't crash nearly as much, which is a step in the right direction. So I'm gonna stay for a while and give it another chance. Once we get moved onto the new server (which is happening in the near future), the rest of the site (ie:search engine etc) should come back online. I've deleted threads with "IA SUXS AND IS A POS NOW" type shit in the titles because it's unnecessary, but I've also left others up that weren't so disrespectful so we can get feedback on what's going on. Don't like the site, leave... That simple. Right now the bandwagon is still on this "OMG I HATE IA NOW, I WISH IT WAS BACK TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE" kick. The website may have changed owners but the site itself has not changed, not one iota.

I thought you wanted me?

fivex684
07-23-2010, 06:04 PM
I thought you wanted me?
I do.

Slow Motion
07-23-2010, 10:02 PM

Echo don't go around spreading your lies to ppl. Even though you are speaking the truth....lol. Back to the pics, I go.

Echonova
07-23-2010, 10:45 PM
Echo don't go around spreading your lies to ppl. Even though you are speaking the truth....lol. Back to the pics, I go.Telling a lie when it's the truth gets you laid... True story.

RL...
07-24-2010, 04:54 PM
echo i was watching you take a shower last night

Echonova
07-24-2010, 10:22 PM
I know, it's why I dropped the soap so many times.