PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ruiner

Nemesis
11-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Was that you headed down North Druid this morning? I was sitting in traffic heading into Lenox for work and noticed what I thought to be your car.

Also clear out your PM's , lol :jester:

A.P. Photography
11-10-2005, 08:29 AM
clear YO pm's foo

Nemesis
11-10-2005, 08:33 AM
done!

Ruiner
11-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Was that you headed down North Druid this morning? I was sitting in traffic heading into Lenox for work and noticed what I thought to be your car.

Also clear out your PM's , lol :jester:

A. Nope, it wasn't me. The exhaust/plate/wheels should give it away; exhaust especially. What's odd is that I live in that area and did drive my car today, but that would have been on I85 North up to 285...
B. I have 17 out of 50 PMs stored. Is it not letting you send me one?

The Ren
11-10-2005, 09:01 AM
eh thats buckhead there are porsches all over the place out there.. I also check out every black Turbo I see to make sure it isnt brandon

Nemesis
11-10-2005, 09:06 AM
A. Nope, it wasn't me. The exhaust/plate/wheels should give it away; exhaust especially. What's odd is that I live in that area and did drive my car today, but that would have been on I85 North up to 285...
B. I have 17 out of 50 PMs stored. Is it not letting you send me one?

It was in the opposite direction I was heading and didnt really get a good look (all I saw was what seemed to be a modded Black Porsche), but noticed the guy driving looked like ya lol Also, I think it was my PM's that were full that wasnt allowing me to send to ya :doh:

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 09:09 AM
It was in the opposite direction I was heading and didnt really get a good look (all I saw was what seemed to be a modded Black Porsche), but noticed the guy driving looked like ya lol Also, I think it was my PM's that were full that wasnt allowing me to send to ya :doh:

so your thread is misleading in regards to clearing pm's!!!!!
Lol
any news on teh cougar?

Nemesis
11-10-2005, 09:12 AM
lol Very misleading

Im hoping to hear back today from the insurance company to get the final check possibly cut today; for the final estimate on repairs. But who knows. Im in no rush though. :(

Ruiner
11-10-2005, 09:53 AM

Sure it was turbo'd? I have seen a black C4S with wheels running around (same body width and front bumper, but different spoiler and no inlets for the intercoolers).