PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about ipads?

j0nbunklah0m
07-19-2010, 01:21 AM
So my friends 3g ipad was stolen the other day and he was trying to use his mobileme to track it down, but it seems that they have cleared all settings. If the theif sells the ipad and they put mobileme will he be able to track it again?

xxbckiexx
07-25-2010, 01:31 AM
knowing something about ipads will not help you. someone who has an extended understanding of the app mobileme would be able to help. however, your friends an idiot for purchasing an ipad in the first place, and as we all know, a stupid is a stupid does. stupid obviously left his ipad out to be stolen. maybe he'll learn a lesson. ( not to buy stupid pointless shit, just because it's shiny and made by apple )

j0nbunklah0m
07-25-2010, 07:58 PM
very helpful input. much appreciated

xxbckiexx
07-25-2010, 10:52 PM
I do what i can.

johnmicheal
08-03-2010, 01:12 AM
hiiii

The iPod touch has arrived, and as always, we immediately started to put it through its paces. In advance of our comprehensive review, we wanted to help early potential buyers get some quick important facts on how it performs and compares with other iPods, and the iPhone.

"For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options.
For more details VNCServer (http://www.abtollc.com/VNCViewer.aspx /)"

Boosted FC
08-03-2010, 06:49 AM
hiiii

The iPod touch has arrived, and as always, we immediately started to put it through its paces. In advance of our comprehensive review, we wanted to help early potential buyers get some quick important facts on how it performs and compares with other iPods, and the iPhone.

"For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options.
For more details VNCServer (http://www.abtollc.com/VNCViewer.aspx /)"

wtf is this shit.

Got Milk?
08-05-2010, 01:40 PM
^^

Same shit i thought. lolol

VIP Style
08-11-2010, 01:05 PM
however, your friends an idiot for purchasing an ipad in the first place, and as we all know, a stupid is a stupid does. stupid obviously left his ipad out to be stolen. maybe he'll learn a lesson. ( not to buy stupid pointless shit, just because it's shiny and made by apple )WTF? just because the man has money to buy what he wants makes him a stupid idiot? Maybe he bought the ipad simply because he just wanted a damn ipad jeez.

Drummerboy
08-24-2010, 10:51 PM
WTF? just because the man has money to buy what he wants makes him a stupid idiot? Maybe he bought the ipad simply because he just wanted a damn ipad jeez.

I'd use my ipad like a steel chair in WWE and take it across some Jackass like Bckie that says im stupid for buying it.

Don't mess with the wolfpack!! AHHHWOOOOOOOOOO

VIP Style
08-25-2010, 04:39 PM
LMAO, and while he/she is down I will slap the figure four leg lock on and do the ric flair strut after they tap out. WWWWOOOOOOOOOO
I'd use my ipad like a steel chair in WWE and take it across some Jackass like Bckie that says im stupid for buying it.

Don't mess with the wolfpack!! AHHHWOOOOOOOOOO