PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the Obama bumper stickers go **NWS**

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 08:03 AM
There used to be so many cars with Obama, and , i belive in change well where ya at now cuz all i see is NObama and my boss who had said bumper sticker after 2 months of Obama in office sold the entire car...coincidence..maybe just wanted a new car i think not maybe the stain of the bad ass mistake he made was to much to even keep a car the sticker was on...dont tell me im racist how many black people hate Bush and hes white but does the word racist come up..well in my mind but thats different tell me where they all go

nreggie454
07-18-2010, 08:48 AM
I am unsure if you are a racist, but I know you are an idiot.

quickdodgeŽ
07-18-2010, 10:11 AM
but I know you are an idiot.

I'm starting to lean this way. Later, QD.

stretch
07-18-2010, 10:35 AM
wat QD said

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 11:42 AM

how sure of that are you i hope you 100% you and your buddy's that lean with you i dont like the guy hes an idiot along with all the people saying give him a chance hes only been in offiice a year and a half thats along time jack so... aside from the 3 people that do like him i can say honestly i really cant stand the guy and its nothin for me to say it theres no consequences oh ps. Later, SEKH

JJSPEC Racing
07-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Maybe your boss sold his car because it was time for (a) change (of cars, that is), lol. Maybe you should ask him and explain how you feel about it.

quickdodgeŽ
07-18-2010, 11:52 AM
how sure of that are you i hope you 100% you and your buddy's that lean with you i dont like the guy hes an idiot along with all the people saying give him a chance hes only been in offiice a year and a half thats along time jack so... aside from the 3 people that do like him i can say honestly i really cant stand the guy and its nothin for me to say it theres no consequences oh ps. Later, SEKH

I don't care for Obama either.

I didn't say you were an idiot. I just said I'm leaning towards agreeing that you are. But you're getting closer to pushing me on over to that belief. And please continue with the mocking of the "Later" thing. I can tell you that you're setting precedent since no one has ever done that before. Later, QD.

1SICKLEX
07-18-2010, 11:57 AM

I lol'd...

Maybe they all got their cars repossessed b/c of no jobs? The stimulus hasn't worked except for keeping Wall Street unethical crooks with jobs and huge bonuses.

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Maybe your boss sold his car because it was time for (a) change (of cars, that is), lol. Maybe you should ask him and explain how you feel about it.

i busted his balls the first day he did it, it was an audi ooo touchy for our first replier, he laughed and said maybe i like your reply i saw an lol in there , round two here we go being in agreeance with what he said put you in the same boat and i wasnt mocking ya man i just kinda liked how it looked. Later, SHEK

quickdodgeŽ
07-18-2010, 12:07 PM
round two here we go being in agreeance with what he said put you in the same boat

There is no round two without a round one.

You need sentence comprehension lessons, dude. I never actually agreed with the other dude. Reread my initial reply and see if you come up with the correct understanding of my reply. Later, QD.

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 12:13 PM
i know what it says, pimp. what do you do when you lean you goto a side or am i loosing you and by only coping that specific line in, dudes, reply your making a statement oooo thats a bingo you can have your trade mark back man its played out( ya mad) yet , QT

quickdodgeŽ
07-18-2010, 12:14 PM
^^^ I have no idea what any of that meant. Later, QD.

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 12:23 PM
You need sentence comprehension lessons, dude. . Later, QD

go on man lol i posted this in the whoreslounge to see how many were out there i like all the responses its a fun thing sometimes my buddy actually brought it to my attention so i decided to post it and see what i brought out dont let me make you mad i heard simon tibbets was given out free hugs you should see if he has any left

Bacon
07-18-2010, 12:41 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff86/jjohnson107/achmed-racist.jpg

SeePlusPlus
07-18-2010, 01:16 PM
go on man lol i posted this in the whoreslounge to see how many were out there i like all the responses its a fun thing sometimes my buddy actually brought it to my attention so i decided to post it and see what i brought out dont let me make you mad i heard simon tibbets was given out free hugs you should see if he has any left

Punctuation is your friend. Learn it. Love it.

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Punctuation is your friend. Learn it. Love it.

ay man be honest are you one of them guys on youtube who goes way off subject to try and diss someone cause an internet battle over the grammer btw i like your use of periods grammer your a real smart guy maybe one day youll have the joy of having my password jdm intake in your mouth thank about what that call it and grammer these nuts

Bacon
07-18-2010, 02:08 PM
ay man be honest are you one of them guys on youtube who goes way off subject to try and diss someone cause an internet battle over the grammer btw i like your use of periods grammer your a real smart guy maybe one day youll have the joy of having my password jdm intake in your mouth thank about what that call it and grammer these nuts

Someone's butt hurt :dunno:

Catnip
07-18-2010, 02:29 PM
I aint trippin on nothin,
I'm sipping on somethin,
And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me tonight.

http://lenewshit.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/wayne1.jpg

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 02:50 PM
im diggin the lil wayne pic i got the free weezy shirt on right now LIL WAYNE FOR PRESIDENT

nreggie454
07-18-2010, 02:57 PM
My initial post had nothing to do with Obama, only with you and your idiocy. I don't care for him, but I didn't care for McCain/Palin, either.

Your later posts cemented the fact that you are a complete bumbling idiot. It literally makes my brain hurt when I try to translate your drivel. Also, since you are a Lil Wayne fan, there is absolutely no hope for you. Here's some crayons to entertain you. Please don't eat them, and definitely stop posting.
http://www.insidesocal.com/bargain/crayons.jpg

driftORdrag
07-18-2010, 03:09 PM
LIL WAYNE FOR PRESIDENT

Please step away from your computer. It's funny how you have nothing constructive to say on a topic you made up in your own thread.

so_jdm
07-18-2010, 03:51 PM
I actually saw an obama sticker yesterday and was kinda surprised cause ive noticed you dont see them anymore. I think the glue for the stickers must have been made out of the same empty promises that obama used to get elected. It would be nice if he fell out of the white house like his stickers have fell off the cars.

JJSPEC Racing
07-18-2010, 05:14 PM
i busted his balls the first day he did it, it was an audi ooo touchy for our first replier, he laughed and said maybe i like your reply i saw an lol in there , round two here we go being in agreeance with what he said put you in the same boat and i wasnt mocking ya man i just kinda liked how it looked. Later, SHEK

I dont understand what you are saying. Please explain so we can all understand. Just wondering about this post because it is quoting me.

tony
07-18-2010, 05:36 PM
If I am not mistaken bumper stickers in support of politicians are for their campaign, last I checked the campaign is over and the guy won. Just like a someone who still carries a Bush 04 sticker, I would wonder why anyone would still have an Obama sticker after the election.. just my two cents.

driftORdrag
07-18-2010, 06:26 PM
If I am not mistaken bumper stickers in support of politicians are for their campaign, last I checked the campaign is over and the guy won. Just like a someone who still carries a Bush 04 sticker, I would wonder why anyone would still have an Obama sticker after the election.. just my two cents.

x2
It makes me wonder even more why I still see McCain stickers on cars.

so_jdm
07-18-2010, 06:55 PM

i think the message here is that its funny how many people were plastering the stickers on their cars about hope and change and now you cant find anyone that even talks about him anymore...whats his approval rating again?

x2
It makes me wonder even more why I still see McCain stickers on cars.

i think its kind of like the stickers that said "dont blame me i voted for bush"...kind of a way of saying that they didnt vote for someone that bullshitted his way into office and hasnt done anything to improve this country since hes been there...except force healthcare on us.

tony
07-18-2010, 07:54 PM
i think the message here is that its funny how many people were plastering the stickers on their cars about hope and change and now you cant find anyone that even talks about him anymore...whats his approval rating again?

And my message was its a bit ignorant to gauge support based off of bumper stickers. I mean its the President, not some celebrity that hasn't done a movie in years, and there is a such thing as over exposure. I for one am glad I dont have to hear/see the guy on every media outlet all day every day. Again, just my two cents.

sheasekhatch
07-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Im tired of still hearing Bush did this to us, he did that, personally i was never a fan but he didnt have a celebrity about him or touch me as fake, Obama i feel regardless of the man Obama...and who his is cuz we the americans dont know him, i dont like who Obama the president is, he was a posterboy that got elected without even haveing the most simple of document to even be sworn in has lied anybody know where this guy was born but Bush rigged the election this guy was protected and basically had doors opend to....

quickdodgeŽ
07-18-2010, 08:35 PM
...now you cant find anyone that even talks about him anymore...

What planet or star system are you in again? Later, QD.

BanginJimmy
07-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Im tired of still hearing Bush did this to us, he did that, personally i was never a fan but he didnt have a celebrity about him or touch me as fake, Obama i feel regardless of the man Obama...and who his is cuz we the americans dont know him, i dont like who Obama the president is, he was a posterboy that got elected without even haveing the most simple of document to even be sworn in has lied anybody know where this guy was born but Bush rigged the election this guy was protected and basically had doors opend to....

dude, you really need to get even a mediocre education somewhere. You look like an absolute fool every time you post something. Your long, drawn out, run on sentences dont make sense. You have no capitalization or punctuation, and you have no cohesion in your thoughts. Sit back and try, and I emphasize try because I dont think its possible, to actually read and understand the drivel you type before you post it. Its like you are typing in code, just random words separated by a space.

metalmatt47
07-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Where did they go? Cash for clunkers got them all off the road.

AirMax95
07-19-2010, 08:59 AM
The grammar and sentence strucure here reminds me of a pretty cool video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg

http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2010/07/video-shawt-bus-shawty-gucci-oj-waka-flocka-parody.html

sheasekhatch
07-19-2010, 10:49 AM
dude, you really need to get even a mediocre education somewhere. You look like an absolute fool every time you post something. Your long, drawn out, run on sentences dont make sense. You have no capitalization or punctuation, and you have no cohesion in your thoughts. Sit back and try, and I emphasize try because I dont think its possible, to actually read and understand the drivel you type before you post it. Its like you are typing in code, just random words separated by a space.
.....:D you have all the Obama stickers dont you, you dirty dog;)

Bajjani
07-19-2010, 11:49 AM

Grammar*

And no, I think what he is saying is if you want to argue over the internet, at least put your sentences in a way people can understand them. I've tried to read all your posts up to this point. I don't think I understood a single one.

I'm not leaning one way or the other, I full fledge think you're a raging homo and an idiot.

Echonova
07-19-2010, 03:36 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/4b23574c.gifwut?

BanginJimmy
07-19-2010, 04:03 PM
.....:D you have all the Obama stickers dont you, you dirty dog;)

Yea, I am pretty much the biggest Obama supporter on this site.

blaknoize
07-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Isnt that like asking what happened to all the cars with Bush bumper stickers? And the thread is leaning to idiocy, since clearly your an idiot.

blaknoize
07-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Yea, I am pretty much the biggest Obama supporter on this site.

That, u really are. Shease, he like, like really is dog.

sheasekhatch
07-19-2010, 09:03 PM
so basically your saying im a xenophopic homosexual racist mofo....big word in there for you spellin be boys..quickdodge i apologize only to you for mocking your "later"thing wasnt cool, the rest of you that cant understand me, you is a ratard....bajjani im not gay if you sucked me off tell people what you want you like thickness thats y you came to me..:) EKHATCH OUT..roger that.

so_jdm
07-19-2010, 09:04 PM
What planet or star system are you in again? Later, QD.

I wasnt talking about the media not talking about him i was talking about all the nutswingers that voted him in not talking about him...i guess i should have made that more clear since you couldnt comprehend.

so_jdm
07-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Isnt that like asking what happened to all the cars with Bush bumper stickers? And the thread is leaning to idiocy, since clearly your an idiot.

well the last bush election was over 6 years ago verses the obama election just being over a year ago....i dont know to many bumper stickers that would last 6 years..maybe a "wwjd"..the op probably is an idiot but that just makes him fit in around here.

SUBY_RUE
07-19-2010, 09:29 PM

This was very hard to read. (.,!'?") These are your freinds, they make reading easy.

Bajjani
07-20-2010, 09:53 AM
so basically your saying im a xenophopic homosexual racist mofo....big word in there for you spellin be boys..quickdodge i apologize only to you for mocking your "later"thing wasnt cool, the rest of you that cant understand me, you is a ratard....bajjani im not gay if you sucked me off tell people what you want you like thickness thats y you came to me..:) EKHATCH OUT..roger that.

So, you're calling me gay by claiming I gave you head? Wow...
Like I said, raging homo, complete idiot.

xxbckiexx
07-21-2010, 02:18 AM

I'm with you on this one.

xxbckiexx
07-21-2010, 02:23 AM

you could quite possibly take the crown for dumbest IA member from catnip, if you keep up this impressive barrage of unbelievable stupidity.

AnthonyF
07-21-2010, 06:36 AM
i still see them here and there in the city. I don't get how they haven't been beaten up yet.

-Ant.

Elbow
07-21-2010, 07:15 AM
I just put three large Obama logos on my car. He's the best president this country has ever seen. I'm not being a smart ass either.

Bajjani
07-21-2010, 08:34 AM
I just put three large Obama logos on my car. He's the best president this country has ever seen. I'm not being a smart ass either.

No, we realize, you're being a dumbass.

Elbow
07-21-2010, 08:38 AM
No, we realize, you're being a dumbass.

Uh I'm defiantly a LOT smarter than everyone on this site. You must not know me.

Bajjani
07-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Uh I'm defiantly a LOT smarter than everyone on this site. You must not know me.

I was making a joke about your post saying you think Obama is a good president, and for thinking such, calling you a dumbass. I guess you missed it.
Smarter or not, confident I guess, and potentially misinformed.

Elbow
07-21-2010, 02:37 PM
I was making a joke about your post saying you think Obama is a good president, and for thinking such, calling you a dumbass. I guess you missed it.
Smarter or not, confident I guess, and potentially misinformed.

I was making a joke too. I'm really a retarded girl.

xxbckiexx
07-21-2010, 02:42 PM

Truer words have never been spoken.

AnthonyF
07-21-2010, 08:19 PM

this made me giggle. lol

-Ant.

ultm8mind
07-22-2010, 09:20 AM

I'm glad you were joking.

OP, please to make any of your incoherent babble valid, please read what you write prior to writing it. Approval rating is down yes, but yours is also diminishing. You probably cannot salvage your thread, but help us understand what you're trying to say. I feel dumber after reading your posts, LOL. Thanks.

Catnip
07-22-2010, 11:32 AM
You probably cannot salvage your thread.

I can

http://www.hiphopgalaxy.com/IMG/adriana-sage-thong-wallpape.jpg

sheasekhatch
07-22-2010, 11:32 AM
I dont know who thought it would be funny to start this shit with my name, but your real fucking funny. Karma's a bitch, fuck you and your family!

Elbow
07-22-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm glad you were joking.

OP, please to make any of your incoherent babble valid, please read what you write prior to writing it. Approval rating is down yes, but yours is also diminishing. You probably cannot salvage your thread, but help us understand what you're trying to say. I feel dumber after reading your posts, LOL. Thanks.

I really do believe Obama is the best though.

I dont know who thought it would be funny to start this shit with my name, but your real fucking funny. Karma's a bitch, fuck you and your family!

Huh?? You didn't make this thread?

sheasekhatch
07-22-2010, 11:46 AM

Huh?? You didn't make this thread?
Hell no! I havent been on this website for about 3 weeks, i come back looking for some parts, i find a thread started with my name, and a bunch ah dumb shit. I got neg reps and my name now is trashed

ultm8mind
07-22-2010, 12:18 PM

wow, that's too bad.

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2010, 12:18 PM
my name now is trashed

No. You're name is still sheasekhatch. Later, QD.

Catnip
07-22-2010, 12:31 PM

lmao

sheasekhatch
07-22-2010, 01:11 PM

that's whats up, lol , i think someone told me to eat a box of crayolas!...i see a big picture of lil wayne and a smokin hott girls butt!