PDA

View Full Version : Hyundai

The Golden Child
11-09-2005, 11:04 PM
anyone know a site for hyundai that you can mod ??

asking for a friend who has an elantra ..

quickdodgeŽ
11-09-2005, 11:07 PM
There are not a lot of places out there for the Elantra. It has been done, but most things are fabricated. There is one site, SR, that may, but their customer service(or lack thereof) sucks. Go to Car Domain and look under the Elantra and see what those guys are doing. Later, QD.

BigBoi
11-10-2005, 10:31 AM
sup man... try www.hyundaiperformance.com great forum and also great customer service when buying their products.

SR, shark racing, is still going.. www.sharkracing.com I know that one of the guys from SR split off and started his own site.. i cant remember the name right now. SR, last i heard, has gotten better with customer service. When i got my kit from them for my tib, it was hell, but that was also like 2 years ago.

i dont know if kspec , www.kspec.com, has stuff for elantras.. check it out and see

The Golden Child
11-11-2005, 10:40 AM
thanks ill be sure to let my friend know ..

DemonEyez
11-11-2005, 09:07 PM
is he looking for exterior? interior or performance? suspension?

if its performance he can check out www.newtiburon.com the 4 cyl tib mods work on the elantra's mostly.

BigBoi
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
if i'm not mistaken, you have to make sure you research and find what year tib stuff will work with the elantra. I recall a guy that used to be on hyundaiperformance that lived here in GA, i helped him try to install a header on his elantra, and it wouldnt work. I dont remember what year tib header he bought, but i can tell you it didnt fit. And i have installed a header on my '01 tib and took it off, so it isnt like i didnt know how to put one on.

Tell your friend to join hyundaiperformance.com forum and ask in the elantra forum what parts he can use. I think there is an elantra board out there, cant remember the site... the ppl on HP.com can help though